Live Stream Of Lake Trial

It'll be fun to watch her cry when she loses....again. :)
It will be interesting to see the state laws that prevent transparency in the process. Those laws are not there by accident. This is an organized effort to destroy election integrity.

I watched all of today's proceedings, really got into it. I like that the judge over-ruled many of the defense teams (Hobbs, Maricopa County) objections and let the sides go at it. Lake's lawyers scored a few but is facing quite an uphill battle in that they must prove both intent and that it effected results. Plaintiff has one more witness tomorrow and then defense gets its turn.

I was surprised when our County Recorder called as a witness by the plaintiff showed up through Zoom from his vacation in Panama City.
1671671955212.jpeg

Day 2 - Plaintiffs present their final witness who is currently testifyng that Lake's supporters were not all that motivated to vote.
And how would they fucking know? That is just repeating the narrative which as usual is bullshit.

And how would they fucking know? That is just repeating the narrative which as usual is bullshit.
It was a witness for Kari Lake who was testifying that Republicans weren't sticking around to vote because of long lines.

Totally idiotic for Lake to tell her supporters to hold off voting. When you have chance to close the sale you close the sale, you sure in the hell don't tell them to hold off until later.

It was a witness for Kari Lake who was testifying that Republicans weren't sticking around to vote because of long lines.

Totally idiotic for Lake to tell her supporters to hold off voting. When you have chance to close the sale you close the sale, you sure in the hell don't tell them to hold off until later.
We are not talking about the campaign.

We are not talking about the campaign.
Neither was I when I initially wrote of Kari Lake's witness on the stand testifying that she lost votes because many of her supporters didn't trouble themselves to vote because of the lines. She wants to ban mail-in voting. Imagine how long the lines will be if that happens. So I've got no sympathy about the complaints over her backers getting a taste of it now. Cry me a river.

Neither was I when I initially wrote of Kari Lake's witness on the stand testifying that she lost votes because many of her supporters didn't trouble themselves to vote because of the lines. She wants to ban mail-in voting. Imagine how long the lines will be if that happens. So I've got no sympathy about the complaints over her backers getting a taste of it now. Cry me a river.
She wants to make it harder to cheat. Does that bother you?

Forum List

Back