Kari Lake Admits She Defamed Election Worker; How much will she pay?

They’re the ones running the grift. Them and the election officials they control deserve to get sued.
The grift is the election fraud lie and those spreading the lies are co-conspIrators in the grift.

A monetary award to Stephen Richer wouldn't represent justice. In a case like this I'd prefer that the guilty party that tried to bank on misleading the public, should be made to apologize. They should do so through commercials they'd be required to air during evening and nightly local news broadcasts. 5 weekdays of this should be enough to settle matters and restore the innocent party's reputation.

A monetary award to Stephen Richer wouldn't represent justice. In a case like this I'd prefer that the guilty party that tried to bank on misleading the public, should be made to apologize. They should do so through commercials they'd be required to air during evening and nightly local news broadcasts. 5 weekdays of this should be enough to settle matters and restore the innocent party's reputation.
She is not misleading them. She should be governor. There was rampant fraud.

Trump speaks without thinking about what he is saying. We see this human flaw here also. Never considering how much damage their words would do.

They were upset and allowed their tongues to get the better of them.
You are being far too kind. Lake is trying to knowingly use election lies as the focal point of her campaign for governor. Just as Trump is trying to knowingly use election lies as the focal point of his campaign for prez.

You are being far too kind. Lake is trying to knowingly use election lies as the focal point of her campaign for governor. Just as Trump is trying to knowingly use election lies as the focal point of his campaign for prez.

Yes but I believe it's as I said. He is upset like a 6 year old that he lost. He simply lashed out like a 6 year old. When he see's that lashing out works for him he continues to use it just like a 6 year old will.

Another fun thread to take out for a spin. Like doing a crossword puzzle, I suppose.
Some posters offer such easy opportunities to offer another perspective. Let's tee-up some. K?

-------------------------------------------

People like Trump, Rudy G, My Pillow Guy and Kari Lake don’t just make a wild claim that the election was stolen….They name specific people and are then shocked when they lose defamation suits
Those characters ---Rudy, Lindell, Lake ----are following in the slip-stream of Don Trump's claims of fraud. And it shows the power of the POTUS office.....The 'office' is what matters as everybody knows that Trump takes a very economical approach to dispensing truth. He lies. I know that. You know that. Everybody knows that.
And Lake, and Rudy and Lindell, et al, seemingly think that if whoever is occupying 'the office' must be important enough to slip into the wake behind him.
They ALL.....must be held accountable for lying to us. Rudy has been socked with a big dollar judgement for defaming the two Georgia election workers, plus he is under criminal indictment. Lindell....I don't know if there are any indictments against him. But he is so whacko nutsocrazo that perhaps law-enforcement takes the approach.....that level of nutjobbery ain't worth foolin' with.
Now Lake sees Karma coming. With a due-bill. Good on that.
Don Trump, we hope, once again.......will have justice do what it can to correct his lies and his dereliction of duty.

The average Democrat voter doesn't know it voted. Their ballots got harvested and filled out by WEF operatives. ...................... If a democrat hears you say wrong speak, they'll turn you in to their WEF masters.
Keep up the good work Great Satan, you are, I'm sure, turning the tide against the World Economic Forum. They fear you.
I don't though.
You make me grin.
Please do not quit, or get kicked off this forum. You are fun.
---------------------------------------------------------

They keep saying the election was stolen, when you demand proof to support that claim, it somehow as if by magic never appears.
You too? I noticed it also.
Those shrill and shrieky Election Deniers seem to disappear in a nano-second when asked to put their money where their mouth is. Poof! They are gone. Like, like.......well, like Snowflakes.
IMO

-------------------------------------------

He is the ONLY Presidential candidate in US history who refused to concede he lost and who refused to participate in the peaceful transfer of power to the new administration.
Worse, DL, than merely not showing up on Inaugural Day......I believe he actively, criminally, sought and put in motion actions to intentionally stop that peaceful transfer of power. Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Steve Bannon, Fraudulent EC ballots, Congressman Perry, Jordan, Mo Brooks with his Kevlar, and over 60-days of machinations by enablers Giuliani, Powell, Ellis, Lin Wood, Eastman. All that didn't happen spontaneously in my opinion. Too much smoke. So, I'm confident there's a fire. IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry My Dude...it ain't easy findin' a plugged nickel these days.
She had quite a successful career.
Well, yeah, there may very well be some of the 'plugged nickels' in the equity of her home, in a CD somewhere, a mutual fund. We hope this plaintiff who beat Lake will move expeditiously to attach any funds that could.....magically try to 'disappear' to some offshore account.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no. People spoke what they felt?
Sure, MMike, they may very well have spoken what they felt. But you see, there is a nuance there that you seem to be missing. Your spoken words can defame. Can cause harm. And there is no 1A right to that.

It may be helpful for you, to remember the paraphrasing of Judge Oliver Wendell Holmes dictum.....'One cannot falsely shout 'Fire' in a crowded theatre'.....because, well because, people will be hurt. So it is here. Falsely accusing is sorta the same. People, their reputations, their careers, their standing in the community.....can be hurt.
Defamation is real damage. It may not be a pile of dead kids in the Italian Hall stairwell.
But it is damage nonetheless
Duh!
---------------------------------------

Them and the election officials they control deserve to get sued.
Which "election officials"?
Name names.
Lest you appear as just a disgruntled whiner and complainer.
Give us names....and offenses.
And your vetting. How do you know?

------------------------------------------------------------

I'd prefer that the guilty party that tried to bank on misleading the public, should be made to apologize.
I like that idea.
But get her money too.
Her crocodile-tears on TV can only go so far.
Attach the equity in her home and her other real estate, if any, and her savings.

------------------------------------------------

There was rampant fraud.
Prove it.
Or quit the constant whining and complaining about it.
You sound like a shrieky Snowflake with your Election Denialism.
Its been nearly 4years and, to the best of my knowledge, you have yet to take your deadsolidperfect proof of "rampant fraud" to your local FBI office, or even your local official overseeing elections in your State.

Constant shrilling over your unhappiness is not manly. Not even very adult-like.
Be a git-er-done doer. Roll up your sleeves and take your files of 'proofs' and go argue your case. And quit whining here.

Good luck. And keep this forum apprised of how your FBI meetings go. Thanks in advance.

-------------------------------------------------

Make voter fraud investigations mandatory for all elections.
You do know I vote for my local County Drain Commissioner doncha?
Also vote for my rural township road commissioner.
So, you wanna investigate my vote for those folks?

(btw, fwiw, both of those men are really good and responsible men. I like 'em.)

Last edited:
You do know I vote for my local County Drain Commissioner doncha?
Also vote for my rural township road commissioner.
So, you wanna investigate my vote for those folks?

Somehow, the same ballot for the President in 2020 contained lines for voting for those lesser candidates.

The claim is the Presidential vote was faked but those other votes were valid

So you won’t mind when we start doing the same lawfare tactics.

You started doing this shit when Clinton was elected. 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor investigating everything the Clintons did in their entire lives and all they found was a lie about a consenual blow job. And then you impeached him for it because "morals matter".

Republicans prosecuted the Paula Jones case for more than 2 years, until the judge dismissed the case with prejudice, for lack of evidence, and ordered Jones to pay Clinton's legal fees. Undeterred, Republicans Appealed the dismissal. And Clinton settled, to end it once and for all.

Under Obama we have Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and a whole slew of Clinton Investigations, not one of which produced a single criminal charge against ANYONE in the Obama Administration.

Under Trump we had the Mueller Investigation, more investigations of Hillary Clinton by the State Department, the Inspector General's Office for the DOJ, the IRS on a complaint by Judidical Watch, and John Durham. Bill Barr spent nearly 2 years trying and failing to indict Andrew McCabe. Durham charged two lawyers for the Democrats with lying to the FBI and the charges were tossed in less time than it took for the juries to order lunch.

Now we have Gym Jordan and his sham Trump Defence Committee pursuing an impeachment of Joe Biden, entirely based on fake evidence of bribery and corruption and false information planted by Russian spies, and gleefully brought to the floors of the House and Senate by MAGA Republicans and witnesses in the pay of Donald Trump and/or his .
subordinates.

Let us know how the Republicans plan on embarassing themselves further with their investigations of Democrats.

The lawsuit claims that Lake consistently and systemically lied about Richer’s actions as recorder, causing him to receive harassment and numerous threats to his life. Richer added that Lake claimed without evidence that he stuffed ballot boxes with 300,000 invalid votes and used his role as recorder to make the ballot unclear for voters.

“For the last seven months, I have been subjected to constant harassment, intimidation, and threats to my and my family’s lives because the defendants in this case were spreading falsehoods about me, my work, and our elections,” Richer said in a statement when the lawsuit was filed last year.

Make her pay

She's going to lose her second race this year, so she won't be getting off scot-free.

I would just like them to show us their work. We are the boss.

They DID show you their work. They put the election counts on the internet, and Trump took those video and lied about it. Shift changes were "sending the poll watcher home so they could cheat".

Guliani said two election workers exchanging a piece of gum, were using a zip drive to flip votes to Biden, and these people were attacked and threatened by the Cult, arrested, tried, and exonerated, when Guliani came forward and said he "made it all up".

Thousands of people certified their local counts, the county counts, the state counts, and the election results. They showed their work.

You started doing this shit when Clinton was elected. 6 1/2 years of a Special Prosecutor investigating everything the Clintons did in their entire lives and all they found was a lie about a consenual blow job. And then you impeached him for it because "morals matter".
Republicans have investigate WFC and HRC individually and collectively for over 30-Years and yet to come up with any real proof of crimnal intent.

Have that their "Morals Matter", does NOT count as regards P01135809? That douche bag was fucking Stormy Daniels while Melania was preggers with Baron. He also fucked Karen McDougal, and paid of them hush money to keep quiet his affairs with them. He is serial audlterer. He boasted about grabbing Women by their vaginia. He boasted aboout "moving" on a married woman, "she did not go for it:"

His morals do not matter

Forum List

Back