Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

How did that work out for Michael "The Charging Bull" Brown fans? BLM is so tough!!
Weird facts in this case though. Don't understand why the perp's prints were not on the handgun in his car but the officer's prints were. Even if you assume the gun was a plant, the officer would have to be fairly stupid not to wipe it down.

correction to my post # 120
blacks said they want to kill people--that is not exactly true
they want to kill white people
They kill more blacks It's in the book
yes I know...they murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites, and most of their victims are blacks
I was quoting the headline and quote of BLM
caps and bold for emphasis on;y
7 times? I find that a little difficult to believe

Again we have imbeciles who have no idea of the facts jumping to conclusions and wreaking havoc. And it is once again being allowed to happen because they have a filthy spineless coward democrat as mayor!

screenshot_264.png

St. Louis cop's acquittal triggers second day of protests

How did that work out for Michael "The Charging Bull" Brown fans? BLM is so tough!!
Weird facts in this case though. Don't understand why the perp's prints were not on the handgun in his car but the officer's prints were. Even if you assume the gun was a plant, the officer would have to be fairly stupid not to wipe it down.
I saw him try to run over police officers, that's attempted murder. CASE DISMISSED! BLM is now 0 for 26 in matters like this.

yes I know...they murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites, and most of their victims are blacks
I was quoting the headline and quote of BLM
caps and bold for emphasis on;y
I believe you now
Blacks who commit homicide do so at a rate about 7.5 times larger than whites who commit homicide. The trend in black homicide correlates well with the change in overall homicide. This disparity also exists for other crimes: blacks commit them at about 7-10 times the rates of whites.

Going on a suggestion made by reader JH when we first examined the homicide statistics1, I put both races together on one plot to make comparisons fair.

First is the homicide rate for Blacks and Whites, over-plotted with the homicide victim rate for both groups, finally over-plotted with the overall homicide rate (taken from the post on guns and homicides).

Figure 1
Note that the blue line is scaled to the right vertical axis, and is the overall homicide rate (as estimated by the FBI and Census). The black lines are killers, and the red victims. The dashed are Blacks, the solid Whites. (See this post for separate pictures of each race, where the general decline of White homicide rates, and its slight upward bump in 1990 is more visible.)

Obviously, the overall homicide rate correlates nicely with the Black rates. In an odd coincidence, according to the FBI the number of Black victims is almost identical to the number of White victims.

Whatever is happening in Black populations is largely responsible for the decline in homicide rates.

One thing is more or less constant: the rates for Black killers are much higher than for White killers, as this picture which shows the ratio of rates demonstrates:

blacks are murdering EIGHT blacks per DAY!!! EIGHT per DAY !!!!!!!!!!!! that's murder of an innocent black
1, 2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8 everyday
the blacks should be afraid of other blacks--not cops
they should be protesting their own
the cops usually DON"T murder--also, the blacks they do shoot are usually CRIMINALS, shot in self defense--so that makes the chance of being shot by a cop, unjustifiably, just about zero if you are a criminal.....the chances are even less if you are not a criminal

I saw him try to run over police officers, that's attempted murder. CASE DISMISSED! BLM is now 0 for 26 in matters like this.
Yeah he was acquitted but I'm just saying there are some odd facts in the case. The crimes committed by the perp don't have any impact on the crime that the officer was accused of. He could've been chasing the Devil himself but if he shot him five times and planted the gun, no amount of crimes committed by the Devil would mean the officer was innocent. You don't balance guilt, you try it one perp at a time.

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Noisy demonstrators marched through two malls in an upscale area of suburban St. Louis Saturday to protest the acquittal of a white former St. Louis officer in the shooting of a black man, picking up after a night of mostly peaceful demonstrations that escalated into scattered acts of vandalism and violence.

A few hundred people walked through West County Center in Des Peres, an upscale community west of St. Louis, loudly chanting slogans such as “black lives matter” and “it is our duty to fight for our freedom” to decry the judge’s verdict Friday clearing ex-St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley of first-degree murder in the 2011 shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith. A short time later, they demonstrated at Chesterfield Mall and at a festival featuring restaurant food from across the region. No arrests were reported at any of the demonstrations.

Today's protests sound real scary. LOL
Batten down the hatches at the mall!

ST. LOUIS (AP) — Noisy demonstrators marched through two malls in an upscale area of suburban St. Louis Saturday to protest the acquittal of a white former St. Louis officer in the shooting of a black man, picking up after a night of mostly peaceful demonstrations that escalated into scattered acts of vandalism and violence.

A few hundred people walked through West County Center in Des Peres, an upscale community west of St. Louis, loudly chanting slogans such as “black lives matter” and “it is our duty to fight for our freedom” to decry the judge’s verdict Friday clearing ex-St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley of first-degree murder in the 2011 shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith. A short time later, they demonstrated at Chesterfield Mall and at a festival featuring restaurant food from across the region. No arrests were reported at any of the demonstrations.

The mall was closed for a time. Loss of business.

OMG! They got scared of the noisy white ladies?

It doesn't sound like rioting today, Mike. Maybe your title is a bit off?

OMG! They got scared of the noisy white ladies?

The right to protest ends where the equally valid and important rights of others begin. When that point is reached, it is no longer protest, but anarchy.

Criminals learn too.

It's a lot easier to fight a gun charge without dna or prints on the gun.

Criminals learn too.

It's a lot easier to fight a gun charge without dna or prints on the gun.
The officer saw the gun in the perps hand.

Forum List

Back