Live Stream: RIOT WATCH - St Louis, MO ...

So apparently the anti cop mayor now has multiple cops stationed outside her house because it was targeted by rioters.

What hypocritical cow. LOL

really does suck when cop haters call the cops to save them from their own ideologies

--LOL

fck em
That's typical republican bullshit No one hates all cops Just the ones getting away with murder

fuck you liar

it is your fucking party that sued congress to try and keep

the painting "cops as pigs" hanging in their hall

petition_586d580bdb2171483560971.jpg
Now now jon just because you're a member of an AH party doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole too I know sometimes you just can't help yourself

why do you continually lie

oh that is right because you are a leftist

So apparently the anti cop mayor now has multiple cops stationed outside her house because it was targeted by rioters.

really does suck when cop haters call the cops to save them from their own ideologies

--LOL

fck em
That's typical republican bullshit No one hates all cops Just the ones getting away with murder

fuck you liar

Now now jon just because you're a member of an AH party doesn't mean you have to act like an asshole too I know sometimes you just can't help yourself

I lie? I never said for 5 years Obama wasn't a citizen

I'm glad the police officer was exonerated. He deserved it due to his White Privilege.
Was there any significant incriminating evidence?
Just a tape where the cop said he was going to kill the guy and cop dna on dead guys supposed weapon Of course murdering cop said he unloaded gun ,,which any cop would know is a no no
Has anyone posted a copy of that tape? I want to hear it.

Online, its video also:

The one this am, that I saw, was 11 minutes, this may be it:

In any case riots are criminal acts, they will not honor the dead man, Anthony Lamar Smith. The Judge did what he could with a tough case(.)

I'm glad the police officer was exonerated. He deserved it due to his White Privilege.
Just a tape where the cop said he was going to kill the guy and cop dna on dead guys supposed weapon Of course murdering cop said he unloaded gun ,,which any cop would know is a no no

Online, its video also:

Not that tape. The one where Eddie says the cop threatened to kill the guy.

Jon the way I look at it is there are small lies big lies and god damn lies and trump is the master of GD lies Problem is you repubs eat them up

it is rare for police to get away with murder
some civilians get away with murder--OJ
the system is not perfect and not biased against blacks
blacks commit crime at higher rates !!!

--LOL

fck em

fuck you liar

Well... that and he's a board troll.

Black Lives Matter and their supporters are nothing more than domestic terrorist and their white supporters are traitors to their race.

it is rare for police to get away with murdersome civilians get away with murder--OJthe system is not perfect and not biased against blacks blacks commit crime at higher rates !!!
`
To be more precise, statistically, there is a massive and disproportionate amount of crime being reported about blacks...by blacks. This is to say, urban blacks report more crime than the entire population of the city. They use, or misuse, police services. Tax paying people are leaving such cities.

--LOL

fck em

Far more negroes get away with murder than cops do.

Far more crackers do also, more than Blacks or Law Enforcement.

From 1980 to 2013, there were 2,269 officers killed in felonious incidents, and 2,896 offenders. The racial breakdown of offenders over the 33-year period was on par with the 10-year period: 52 percent were white, and 41 percent were black.

Are black or white offenders more likely to kill police?

Online, its video also:

Not that tape. The one where Eddie says the cop threatened to kill the guy.

I posted another, the tape showed him saying that, he does not dispute the fact, he cannot remember many details of the shooting, states he was in fear of his life.

--LOL

fck em

Far more negroes get away with murder than cops do.
Guess there are a few more negroes than cops?

correction to my post # 120
blacks said they want to kill people--that is not exactly true
they want to kill white people

Last edited:
I say we pull out police protection, they don't want police there, police don't want to patrol it, etc.

Lets kill two [or five] birds while we're at it; small town donations to "foster" a family who wants out of these ghettos. I'm sure my town could collect up enough in donations to buy a small house for a family who doesn't want their children getting sucked into gangs and thug culture, getting addicted to drugs and shit, parent(s) who wants their kids to go to a decent school. Move those that want to leave to smaller towns, have some local sponsors to help these folks adjust to the lifestyle outside failed cities. I think it'd help on so many different levels regarding issues we're having in big cities today.

correction to my post # 120
blacks said they want to kill people--that is not exactly true
they want to kill white people
They kill more blacks It's in the book
yes I know...they murder at over SEVEN times the rate of whites, and most of their victims are blacks
I was quoting the headline and quote of BLM
caps and bold for emphasis on;y

Forum List

Back