Live: Trump preparing to slam Dems at state of the union

Live: Trump Preparing To Slam Dems At State Of The Union
President Trump is set to deliver the biggest speech of his presidency so far at tonight’s State of the Union. Also, the House Intelligence Committee voted yesterday to release the classified FISA memo from Rep. Nunes and the documents are now in Trump’s hands waiting to be released.

--------------------------
This is going to be so juicy esp. when the Dems go around totally lying and posting their bs lies not having a clue that Trump will have himself covered and prepared for these morons. To bad he can't just kick them out but the lies would still take place.......

The good thing is many Democrats are waking up to all the deceit they've been fed.

The one thing we can be assured of is Trump will not claim to be a uniter. The Chamber will remain divided, and any effort to repair his divisive rhetoric for the past year + will be at best insecure (and likely he will contradict it in his next paragraph)

He will take credit for everything going well, and blame Obama and the Clinton's for everything amiss. That said thing is, 33% of American's will believe him, because he generally raises his hand and says, "believe me".

If you understood what has been going on since JFK you would totally understand where this does stem from " CLINTONS, BUSH, OBAMA........ SOROS,........ Kissinger............... but none of you want to believe any of it because it's to scary for step outside of what they tell you.

All the history is right there in black and white, but as soon as the Clinton get up there and say " it is fake" . her sheep, her paid off msm pushes and pushes those lies out there ....... They wanted to enslave you and are still doing so behind the scenes " DEEP STATE". That's why these loons are still in politics.

Just like I posted for what's his name above " follow the money"

https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

To follow the money is always a good idea, however most of the post above that cliche is word salad. Why not tell the reader what you believe "history in black and white" tell us?

[those who believe there is no difference between the R and the D parties are wrong. The fact that both take money from the Special Interests/wealthy/global corporations does not define them in any manner, other than in their (mostly) efforts to obey the law, a law which the five conservative members of the Supreme Court made (mostly) impotent]

I can only respond to this : all the articles I post all tie in together in some form or other. The problem is how to get ppl to understand that.
The other problem is most won't take the time, so going into detail explanation isn't always worth my time, the time of others etc.

I totally understand and appreciate your taking the time to explain what might help a reader see this or that after 14 yrs of trying to wake ppl the hell up it's become a " here's the tools " connect the dots.

I'm not saying that is the best way to handle or get ppl to understand most of us know that, when I say most of us it means those of us who are well awake I guess . we reached a point where take it or leave it.

Then there are times we take the time to explain it, someone twist it all, spins it all etc............ That's why you find most of us will step out of commenting to much . Leftist always have a way of taking a topic and blowing it so far out of the water it gets useless.

Which i'm sure you've seen often .

Anyway as I digress, thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it.

I have made it a practice, one which I do on occasion violate, to limit my posts to three or less paragraphs. That is not a criticism, but advice since I've found long posts are not read and thus become "useless" as they fail to get their opinions considered.

Leftist are a culpable as are Rightists - though both terms are generic and only used as pejoratives since left and right is never really defined, nor is it used as the terms during the late 18th Century in France.

jI admit to being on the left, as those terms only represent (to me) as the dichotomy which exists between those who support Authoritarianism (i.e. Kings and despots) and those who support We the People.

President Trump is set to deliver the biggest speech of his presidency so far at tonight’s State of the Union. Also, the House Intelligence Committee voted yesterday to release the classified FISA memo from Rep. Nunes and the documents are now in Trump’s hands waiting to be released.

This is going to be so juicy esp. when the Dems go around totally lying and posting their bs lies not having a clue that Trump will have himself covered and prepared for these morons. To bad he can't just kick them out but the lies would still take place.......

The good thing is many Democrats are waking up to all the deceit they've been fed.

The one thing we can be assured of is Trump will not claim to be a uniter. The Chamber will remain divided, and any effort to repair his divisive rhetoric for the past year + will be at best insecure (and likely he will contradict it in his next paragraph)

He will take credit for everything going well, and blame Obama and the Clinton's for everything amiss. That said thing is, 33% of American's will believe him, because he generally raises his hand and says, "believe me".

If you understood what has been going on since JFK you would totally understand where this does stem from " CLINTONS, BUSH, OBAMA........ SOROS,........ Kissinger............... but none of you want to believe any of it because it's to scary for step outside of what they tell you.

All the history is right there in black and white, but as soon as the Clinton get up there and say " it is fake" . her sheep, her paid off msm pushes and pushes those lies out there ....... They wanted to enslave you and are still doing so behind the scenes " DEEP STATE". That's why these loons are still in politics.

Just like I posted for what's his name above " follow the money"

https://swprs.files.wordpress.com/2017/08/cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

To follow the money is always a good idea, however most of the post above that cliche is word salad. Why not tell the reader what you believe "history in black and white" tell us?

[those who believe there is no difference between the R and the D parties are wrong. The fact that both take money from the Special Interests/wealthy/global corporations does not define them in any manner, other than in their (mostly) efforts to obey the law, a law which the five conservative members of the Supreme Court made (mostly) impotent]

I can only respond to this : all the articles I post all tie in together in some form or other. The problem is how to get ppl to understand that.
The other problem is most won't take the time, so going into detail explanation isn't always worth my time, the time of others etc.

I totally understand and appreciate your taking the time to explain what might help a reader see this or that after 14 yrs of trying to wake ppl the hell up it's become a " here's the tools " connect the dots.

I'm not saying that is the best way to handle or get ppl to understand most of us know that, when I say most of us it means those of us who are well awake I guess . we reached a point where take it or leave it.

Then there are times we take the time to explain it, someone twist it all, spins it all etc............ That's why you find most of us will step out of commenting to much . Leftist always have a way of taking a topic and blowing it so far out of the water it gets useless.

Which i'm sure you've seen often .

Anyway as I digress, thank you for your opinion. I appreciate it.

I have made it a practice, one which I do on occasion violate, to limit my posts to three or less paragraphs. That is not a criticism, but advice since I've found long posts are not read and thus become "useless" as they fail to get their opinions considered.

Leftist are a culpable as are Rightists - though both terms are generic and only used as pejoratives since left and right is never really defined, nor is it used as the terms during the late 18th Century in France.

jI admit to being on the left, as those terms only represent (to me) as the dichotomy which exists between those who support Authoritarianism (i.e. Kings and despots) and those who support We the People.

Very true. A long time ago a true liberal was the person who well kind of today's Libertarians I suppose it would be. But as time went on the " classical liberals" become die hard democrats which turned into everything but liberal.

The right became the same way. Until they ended up being like the street gangs " The bloods and the Crypts" is a good comparison.

Both do the same thing but are on different sides. .........

Since this has to do with the SOTU I guess it should go here :

Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has issued a press release officially asking President Trump to release the secret FISA memo to the public during the State of the Union address on Tuesday.
upload_2018-1-30_12-55-56.png

Congressman Gaetz Asks Trump To Release Memo During SOTU

Forum List

Back