LIVE UP DATE: Simone Biles And Team USA Take Gold Olympic Gynastics Final!

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
Simone Biles and the U.S. women took the gold the gymnastics team final at the 2024 Paris Olympics, completing their ‘redemption tour’ after taking second place in the 2021 Tokyo games.

I watch her floor routine and its like she has wings.

Simone Biles and the U.S. women took the gold the gymnastics team final at the 2024 Paris Olympics, completing their ‘redemption tour’ after taking second place in the 2021 Tokyo games.

Seems a bit odd that they would separate Simone from "The U.S. Women's Team" ... isn't she part of it?

Good for them, but I'm not even watching. Too much politics, including the satanic faggots at the opening ceremony.

Heres your mistake.jpg

I wonder if in some events, the U.S. women are superior because the rest of the world doesn't emphasize women's sports as much as we do in the U.S. Soccer ("football") and basketball being good examples.

USA! USA! USA!

Awesome!

Forum List

Back