🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Living off of debt...

We the people do the same thing the country does...spend money we do not have.

More shoppers plan to take out loan to finance the holidays

One in 3 Americans have or are planning to take out a personal loan to cover holiday shopping expenses, according to survey results Experian shared with Yahoo Money. That’s double from last year’s survey, the credit bureau said.

A booming economy and the country is adding debt at more than a trillion a year and personal debt is at an all time high as well.

View attachment 291988

Americans are way more in debt now than they were after the financial crisis - HousingWire

American household debt continues to climb to record levels, reaching $13.54 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2018.
According to the latest report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Center for Microeconomic Data, household debt is now $869 billion higher than 2008’s $12.68 trillion peak.
It is also 21.4% above the debt levels seen in the wake of the financial crisis in 2013.

We are so screwed come the next recession.

Yeah, it's crazy.

I worry a lot about our government deliberately creating runaway inflation in order to decrease the public and private debt load. I worry a lot about governments all over the world doing that. The entire planet is in an astronomical debt bubble which dwarfs the subprime bubble to insignificance.

private-debt.png

And don't get me started on corporate debt...

Too late!

corporate-debt-1.jpg

One in 3 Americans have or are planning to take out a personal loan to cover holiday shopping expenses, according to survey results Experian shared with Yahoo Money. That’s double from last year’s survey, the credit bureau said.

A booming economy and the country is adding debt at more than a trillion a year and personal debt is at an all time high as well.

View attachment 291988

Americans are way more in debt now than they were after the financial crisis - HousingWire

American household debt continues to climb to record levels, reaching $13.54 trillion in the fourth quarter of 2018.
According to the latest report from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Center for Microeconomic Data, household debt is now $869 billion higher than 2008’s $12.68 trillion peak.
It is also 21.4% above the debt levels seen in the wake of the financial crisis in 2013.

This is a real concern, but it isn't even what has me a little jittery.

Sub-prime corporate debt is.

Weeeeeeeeeee!

student-loan-debt.jpg

View attachment 291988

Yep.

As the fed interest rate goes down, down, down, investors feel tremendous pressure to chase after higher returns in junk bonds, creating a DEMAND for junk bonds which the financial services industry is all too happy to accommodate in exchange for their cut (service fees).

Well, the sky ain't falling before Nov. 2020.

So gloom n' doom on.
Well, that's the thing about bubbles. You never know when they will pop. They certainly don't wait until an election. Just ask 2008's John McCain. Or Herbert Hoover.

View attachment 291988

Yep.

As the fed interest rate goes down, down, down, investors feel tremendous pressure to chase after higher returns in junk bonds.
Yep, plus it's polluting the non-corporate side, too.

There has been a flood of "lending institutions" going after small and mid-size, privately-owned companies, funded by investors desperate for yield. Predictably, because of the competition, they've been going bottom-feeding for quite a while. I wrote a book a couple of years ago on small/mid-size business finance and stumbled onto that little gem totally by accident.

If you have a pulse, they'll lend to you. Sound familiar?

So gloom n' doom on.

pull your head out of Trump's ass for more than 12 seconds and look beyond tomorrow.

fuck you partisans are idiots

Are there any conservative non-spending Democrats running this election?

Didn't think so......:blues:.
So I guess Trump will get all the blame for not doing anything to prevent a crash. That's fine.

But I'm sure you will find a way to blame the negroes, like last time.

Yet none of you dumbmotherfuckers can tell us how your quality of life is affected by the debt and deficit spending....Meanwhile wetbacks fuck us blind and you filthy fucks stay silent.

I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT
I've never waited in an emergency room for hours behind the DEBT.
My property values have never tanked because of the DEBT.
My residential properties have never been ruined by the DEBT
The DEBT has never sprayed graffiti on my commercial buildings
DEBT doesn't abuse our public services.
DEBT has never made me feel like a foreigner in my own country.
My daughters have never been hit by uninsured DEBT on our roadways.
DEBT doesn't flood our public schools.
DEBT isn't out driving drunk.
DEBT isn't out on our streets committing rape, murder and crime.
DEBT isn't overflowing our jails and prisons
DEBT doesn't abuse animals.
DEBT doesn't have abortions or drop litters of filth in my lap
DEBT didn't murder Mollie Tibbetts

You ass-backwards fools can keep screaming DEBT at the top of your lungs...I'll continue to fight against the shit that fucks me over and has an actual affect on my life.

In response to the OP: Not me! I am 100% debt free. We paid off our mortgage early, have no car payments and never carry a credit card balance. We've done without the fancy new cars etc. that we often see others have in the Bay Area, but a lower overhead lifestyle and freedom are well worth it.

I'm not living in debt I learned the basics of don't buy what you can't afford a long time ago.

That's one of the best lessons my folks ever taught me.

Yeah, go figure. The upcoming collapse is based on progressive tax and spend, buy the dumb ones off with promises bullshit for decades, and you partisan dipshits want to blame trump.

Enjoy the ride silly boi, this is a disaster of your own making.

progressive tax and spend??

fuck dude, you god submitted the largest spending request in the history of the country, and you want to blame it all on the progressives?

This is a joint effort and partisan assholes like you will never hold their own accountable so things will never get better.

You always put party before country.

View attachment 291988

A few years ago, when people first started talking about student debt, my first thought was how can these kids afford to start their lives. Within a year of finishing school, I was married, and setting up a new home. The following year, my daughter was born, and the year after that, we bought our first home. Had I left school owing a five figure student debt, I would never have done any of those things, and we see young people today delaying leaving home, marrying and starting families. The average age of a person's first marriage is now in the 30's. When my son was born when I was 26, one the nurses called me a "geriatric pregnancy", and I was considered to be "old" to be having my second child.

My getting married, buying a car, furniture, and settling up a home contributed to our local economy in ways that living with my parents did not. All these people graduating with 5 figure debt aren't buying cars, furniture. They're trying to make enough money to afford a car, and their own place, and keep up their loan payments.

Yeah, go figure. The upcoming collapse is based on progressive tax and spend, buy the dumb ones off with promises bullshit for decades, and you partisan dipshits want to blame trump.

Enjoy the ride silly boi, this is a disaster of your own making.

progressive tax and spend??

fuck dude, you god submitted the largest spending request in the history of the country, and you want to blame it all on the progressives?

This is a joint effort and partisan assholes like you will never hold their own accountable so things will never get better.

You always put party before country.

^^^ Oh.Teh,Irony ^^^

View attachment 291988

Yep. Unfortunate but I ll be in a lot of debt very soon when my kids go to college. Such is life in the US.
Of course you can not send your kids off the college but the military, and have them serve 4 years during which college is paid for and when they get out use their GI bill to go higher in college. Then the kids who know what our country is like, can go against the Communist Manifesto that the professors love to talk about.

View attachment 291988

Yeah, it's crazy.

I worry a lot about our government deliberately creating runaway inflation in order to decrease the public and private debt load. I worry a lot about governments all over the world doing that. The entire planet is in an astronomical debt bubble which dwarfs the subprime bubble to insignificance.

private-debt.png

Too late!

corporate-debt-1.jpg

View attachment 291988

Weeeeeeeeeee!

student-loan-debt.jpg

View attachment 291988

Yep.

As the fed interest rate goes down, down, down, investors feel tremendous pressure to chase after higher returns in junk bonds, creating a DEMAND for junk bonds which the financial services industry is all too happy to accommodate in exchange for their cut (service fees).

So gloom n' doom on.
Well, that's the thing about bubbles. You never know when they will pop. They certainly don't wait until an election. Just ask 2008's John McCain. Or Herbert Hoover.

View attachment 291988

Yep.

As the fed interest rate goes down, down, down, investors feel tremendous pressure to chase after higher returns in junk bonds.

There has been a flood of "lending institutions" going after small and mid-size, privately-owned companies, funded by investors desperate for yield. Predictably, because of the competition, they've been going bottom-feeding for quite a while. I wrote a book a couple of years ago on small/mid-size business finance and stumbled onto that little gem totally by accident.

So gloom n' doom on.

pull your head out of Trump's ass for more than 12 seconds and look beyond tomorrow.

So I guess Trump will get all the blame for not doing anything to prevent a crash. That's fine.

Yet none of you dumbmotherfuckers can tell us how your quality of life is affected by the debt and deficit spending....Meanwhile wetbacks fuck us blind and you filthy fucks stay silent.

I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT

You ass-backwards fools can keep screaming DEBT at the top of your lungs...I'll continue to fight against the shit that fucks me over and has an actual affect on my life.

3hrico.jpg

View attachment 291988

Yeah, it's crazy.

private-debt.png

Too late!

corporate-debt-1.jpg

View attachment 291988

Weeeeeeeeeee!

student-loan-debt.jpg

View attachment 291988

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

View attachment 291988

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

3hrico.jpg

It's really a shame the USMB Hegemony got rid of the rep system.

Socialists are idiots who never learned the intricacies of cash flow. Most millennials fall into this group.
And then you have geniuses like Bernie Sanders who realize that the only socialists who indeed, have cash, are socialist rulers.

View attachment 291988

Yeah, it's crazy.

private-debt.png

Too late!

corporate-debt-1.jpg

View attachment 291988

Weeeeeeeeeee!

student-loan-debt.jpg

View attachment 291988

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

3hrico.jpg

I am sure folks like you just lived for a high rep from anonymous people on an internet forum.

View attachment 291988

Yeah, it's crazy.

private-debt.png

Too late!

corporate-debt-1.jpg

View attachment 291988

Weeeeeeeeeee!

student-loan-debt.jpg

View attachment 291988

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

View attachment 291988

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

3hrico.jpg

Actually, I sure do...and it sucks...I'm guessing you've never looked at statistics in ALL brown shitholes?

View attachment 291988

Yep.

Sounds very familiar.

Of all the things about the financial services industry which piss me off, this is the one which pisses me off the most. In a low interest environment, investors create a demand for junk high yield instruments. Instead of resisting that pressure, the financial services industry only sees the opportunity to collect fees and so they do everything they can to satisfy the demand. They go totally gonzo creating the very instruments which will bring the whole thing crashing down.

They are totally screwing the capitalist pooch in the ass, and this is why the love of socialism was rekindled after 2008.
Yep, and we're doing very little to regulate this, of course.

Not fun to watch.

View attachment 291988

I'll be getting out of debt in December. That ought to make your graph turn down.

View attachment 291988

Yeah, it's crazy.

private-debt.png

Too late!

corporate-debt-1.jpg

View attachment 291988

Weeeeeeeeeee!

student-loan-debt.jpg

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

Yep.

So gloom n' doom on.

3hrico.jpg

I am sure folks like you just lived for a high rep from anonymous people on an internet forum.

bzzzzzttttt! Wrong. You lose. But you do get 10 Consolation Points for Consistency!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 291988

Yep.

Sounds very familiar.

Of all the things about the financial services industry which piss me off, this is the one which pisses me off the most. In a low interest environment, investors create a demand for junk high yield instruments. Instead of resisting that pressure, the financial services industry only sees the opportunity to collect fees and so they do everything they can to satisfy the demand. They go totally gonzo creating the very instruments which will bring the whole thing crashing down.

They are totally screwing the capitalist pooch in the ass, and this is why the love of socialism was rekindled after 2008.

Negative
A desire for socialism has taken root because you recruited tens of millions of needy wetbacks and elected a Negro who made Americas filth feel entitled to a piece of the bank accounts of Americas Best.
THE END

View attachment 291988

Yep.

Sounds very familiar.

Yep, and we're doing very little to regulate this, of course.

Not fun to watch.

Why watch and get bummed out over something that you have no control over?

Forum List

Back