Liz Cheney gives commencement speech.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Here is an interesting aspect. Where were all the rabid protesters outraged that a conservative was giving a speech? In CO no less!

They turned their backs on her. She's fucking toxic and universally hated at this point.

Nobody likes a warmongering Stasi fluffer. Let's hope she goes hunting with her sperm donor....

6473a81636a2d.image.jpg

---‘My fellow Republicans wanted me to lie,’ Liz Cheney says in commencement speech ---

What other Republicans wanted was for Cheney and Kinzinger to investigate the voter fraud that happened in 2020.

These Democrats sure know how to crap on new graduates with their political invective. Obama says "You ain't all that great, you were just luckier than other folks"!! Biden says "White supremacists are the greatest threat to our Democracy!! I say it wherever I go!!! And now the Bush-o-crat Cheney dumps on Colorado College with "The Republicans wanted me to lie!!!" Who gives AF? Democrat leaders suck balls.

The Cheneys .... loathsome warmongers.... and in Liz the apple didn't fall far from the tree!

The Chenyes always wanting for the US to get involved in wars all over the world ....spilling American blood....not their own blood....oh no ...... but only American patriots blood!

Disgusting scum they are! :mad-61:

Republicans were the only ones who liked her and now they hate her too.
She wanted to appear to be the “one” who “rose above political party” and gain attention as the savior of America. 🙄

She calculated poorly. And yeah, she should just go fuck herself.
I read that her speech was enthusiastically cheered.
??

--------------------------------------------------------
ok. I read otherwise. Liz Cheney Booed During Commencement Speech at Alma Mater

Lez Chunky fucked herself. She's fucked. Fuck her. Dumb bitch just don't know when to stop and just STFU.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Making America Great Again....by frequent repetition of crude and graphic sexual suggestions and vulgarisms. Early, often, and regularly.

But still, you gotta love QAnon and it's cult of one-trick ponies.
They do a notable job of showing the public what kind of parent-mentoring they've meanly experienced and the education level they've achieved.

Or so some say.
I wouldn't.
But some will.

Notably------- ".......the Daily Mail reported that many students and their parents applauded throughout her remarks."

Forum List

Back