Liz Cheney gives commencement speech.

frequent repetition of crude and graphic sexual suggestions and vulgarisms.

What can I say. When you have an incompetent, corrupt, criminal, self-serving bunch of assholes running the country like so many others so badly that people like you make excuses for and look up to, this is all you bring out of the rest of the people who ain't absolutely unconscious to the travesty of how the rich and powerful and greedy only get that way to steal for and to serve themselves.

They literally steal from society creating the poor and the underclass and the ignorant and countless dead forcing many to a life of crime and often prison trying to survive just so they can live like kings for themselves behind iron gates with many armed gusrds to protect them.

"..., this is all you bring out of the rest of the people who ain't absolutely......".

My poor avatar would respectfully demur there, good poster 2freak.

Although, will concede that "all-you-bring-out-of-the-rest"......is likely all that is there.
Meaning, keyboard enemas such as quoted below are the extent of the vocabulary and erudition of those on the QAnon fringie world of incoherent, ill-educated RWNJ's.
Yes, I agree, it is sad.
Without the 'f-bomb'......those poor ne'er-do-wells would have nothing to say.

• Lez Chunky fucked herself. She's fucked. Fuck her. Dumb bitch just don't know when to stop and just STFU.

• Fuckin' .....

---‘My fellow Republicans wanted me to lie,’ Liz Cheney says in commencement speech ---

What other Republicans wanted was for Cheney and Kinzinger to investigate the voter fraud that happened in 2020.

I see she is still infected with TDS. I never expected her to be a Trump ass licker but her obsession with him is over the top.

Forum List

Back