Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

The Fifth Avenue Rule applies. Period. No matter what.

:heehee:

still-voting-trump-720.jpg

It's Liz's OPINION....period.
She can't stand Trump
Is she the entire committee? I dont think she is. Like I said, if the evidence can ever be presented and witnesses actually testify and nothing is revealed, I'll drop it.

LOL at you thinking the storming of the Capitol should not be investigated after trump was presented with a "plan" to circumvent the results of the election.

Look at this thing rationally if that's possible for the left these days. If it was an attempted "coup" it was a piss poor one with soccer moms and small business owners armed with umbrellas. Which party would have the most to gain from such an incident? You are seeing it now.

Dude, go look at the polls for Wyoming, okay? Do a little research before you post something you
know nothing about.

Ain't over til it's over

Are you aware that her challenger endorsed her? :D

He had to be involved. If not, why is he trying so hard to hide documents and order his followers not to answer subpoenas?

As usual with the Trump Cult, this is a no brainer! And, don't forget his televised remarks "We love you! You're very special! Go home and remember this day forever!"

He had to be involved. If not, why is he trying so hard to hide documents and order his followers not to answer subpoenas?

As usual with the Trump Cult, this is a no brainer! And, don't forget his televised remarks "We love you! You're very special! Go home and remember this day forever!"

The decision of the Pelosi Tribunal was a predetermined show trial.

Trump should go to jail no doubt. But do we want Republicans the next time they get into power to throw Biden in jail for some cockameme Hunter Biden bullshit? Even though Trump should go to jail, I don't like to start this shit where the next party always throws the old party in jail.

But, maybe this will get them to all stop lying and breaking the laws.

Trump should go to jail no doubt. But do we want Republicans the next time they get into power to throw Biden in jail for some cockameme Hunter Biden bullshit? Even though Trump should go to jail, I don't like to start this shit where the next party always throws the old party in jail.

well it has been proven that biden profited from hunters actions and also proven the joe orchestrated hunters business opportunities,,,,
nothing has been proven about trump,,

The committee is a partisan joke...So what Liz says falls on deaf ears...she is a never Trumper and a Bush lover....and she is a send your kids to war so her family can get richer bitch....

The problem began when Nixon walked a free man.

Forum List

Back