liz cheney threatens to leave the republican party if TRUMP wins.

Liz Cheney had one of the most conservative voting records in Congress, dipshit.

The woman who replaced her in the conference has a lower conservative rating than Cheney, you ignorant dumbass.

You people really are brainless. Totally brainless.

You're a cult.

Poor fraud boy

Maybe Democrats just like incest. They sure as hell have no problem with a hairy man dressed up like a woman, doing sexually-suggestive dances in front of children.

Democrats are true political animals
They will embrace whatever they think helps them.

Democrats are true political animals
They will embrace whatever they think helps them.
MAGA-Christian-Mike-Johnson.jpg

Billiejeens

Unlike you brainless nattering cult members, I don't lie.

Voting scorecards calculated by conservative organizations back up Greene’s assertion about Cheney, who was first elected to Wyoming’s lone House seat in 2016. Heritage Action gives Cheney a lifetime score of 80%, while the American Conservative Union puts her lifetime score at 78%. FiveThirtyEight found Cheney voted in line with former President Donald Trump’s agenda 93% of the time.

Loyal conservative patriot Liz Cheney was replaced as the Republican Conference Chair by Elise Stefanik:

Stefanik-score.jpg

You dumbasses traded DOWN.

The cult traded a member with an 80 percent lifetime conservative rating for one with a 51 percent rating.

This is what I mean when I say the Trump cult has no fucking clue what conservatism is.

Forum List

Back