Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

Whatever the calculated political reason Liz decided to oppose marriage equality after saying "Freedom means freedom for everybody"...it's backfiring. Hope she thinks it was worth it. Heck, maybe Mary's in on the whole thing and it was planned from the get-go. It IS the Cheneys after all. Wouldn't put a thing past that family.

kaz blabbers on above forever about nothing.

The sister disagreed with the other's lifestyle for political advantage.

Shameful.

So, Liz Cheney personally supports same sex marriage. She just said she supported traditional marriage for political advantage.

Ah, no.

It is quite possible for a person to love a sibling and still disagree with their behavior.

Liz Cheney is demonstrating she is another gutless demagogue with no real principles. She will say whatever she believes the herd wants to hear in order to acquire power.

Believed one thing before she was running for office and something different once she declared her candidacy.

And, win or lose, it will be different after the election.

So far, Mary is the only Cheney with any integrity.

Gay marriage splits Cheney sisters | TheHill

"Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 — she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us. To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least."

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?
Liz Cheney is a political beast of the worst kind, the kind of hack that would lie, steal and cheat, even including betraying their own family if they thought it would benefit them politically.

Utter guttersnipe.

The RW hag is toast. TOAST I sed.

Last edited:
Whatever the calculated political reason Liz decided to oppose marriage equality after saying "Freedom means freedom for everybody"...it's backfiring. Hope she thinks it was worth it. Heck, maybe Mary's in on the whole thing and it was planned from the get-go. It IS the Cheneys after all. Wouldn't put a thing past that family.

It's not backfiring at all. This has absolutely no consequence in her being down right now. Sorry.

So siblings can't disagree on gay marriage?

You very rarely stoop low like this to play the game.

She did it publicly, and you don't embarrass your family in public.

So if my brother is an alcoholic and I publically state i disagree with alcohol assumption in public im embarassing my family despite not having mentioned my brother in any way?

This isn't a game. People can disagree. You don't have to agree with everything every family member agrees. Publically taking a position they don't like isnt an attempt to embarass them in the slightest.

Liz Cheney is demonstrating she is another gutless demagogue with no real principles. She will say whatever she believes the herd wants to hear in order to acquire power.

Believed one thing before she was running for office and something different once she declared her candidacy.

And, win or lose, it will be different after the election.

So far, Mary is the only Cheney with any integrity.

Prove it. Where is the basis to say she believed one thing before she was running for office and something different once she declared her candidacy? Did she ever say she supported same sex marriage or just say that she was happy for her sister?

You very rarely stoop low like this to play the game.

She did it publicly, and you don't embarrass your family in public.

If that's true, why did Mary Cheney "marry" a woman as that was publicly embarrassing too.

Marrying someone you love and having a family is embarrassing to Katzndogz. Now we know.

It's truly sad that so few people understand what a marriage is and what it is not. How did we let it get this far?

It's the breakdown of the family that is going to destroy this nation. It became very clear while working with juvenile delinquents. And you are completely blind to what you are creating. It's truly sad.

If that's true, why did Mary Cheney "marry" a woman as that was publicly embarrassing too.

Marrying someone you love and having a family is embarrassing to Katzndogz. Now we know.

It's truly sad that so few people understand what a marriage is and what it is not. How did we let it get this far?

It's the breakdown of the family that is going to destroy this nation. It became very clear while working with juvenile delinquents. And you are completely blind to what you are creating. It's truly sad.

Katzndogz' willful ignorance is ad.

Mary married someone for love, not for public gain.

Liz outed her sister's lifestyle, for public gain.

Most WYs will not find that a good thing regardless of their conservative and libertarian leanings.

It's not backfiring at all. This has absolutely no consequence in her being down right now. Sorry.
It is backfiring.

Yes, she was already down, with no hopes of ever getting up.

That is precisely why she stooped to the desperate measure of using her sibling for political gain, in a feeble attempt to garner the votes of the Wyoming Conservatives.

Well, she's failing harder and faster now....It backfired.

Mary will not be supporting Liz' candidacy.

Makes sense to me. Support is a two-way street. Liz withdrew hers, and Mary did the same.

Onswipe
What genuine conservative would support such a person with such a dysfunctional family?

Katzndogz' willful ignorance is ad.

Mary married someone for love, not for public gain.

Liz outed her sister's lifestyle, for public gain.

Most WYs will not find that a good thing regardless of their conservative and libertarian leanings.

you are such a sad liar.

1. liz did not "out" her sister, why do you tell such bald face lies?

2. she was asked a question about gay marriage, she answered about gay marriage

3. she never once mentioned her sister

4. you are a liar, fuck off

look folks, she was ASKED a question about gay marriage

she never once mentioned her sister

why do you give obama a pass for saying the SAME thing in 2008?

Mary will not be supporting Liz' candidacy.

Makes sense to me. Support is a two-way street. Liz withdrew hers, and Mary did the same.

Onswipe
What genuine conservative would support such a person with such a dysfunctional family?

What the hell does being a "genuine conservative" have to do with supporting someone who disagrees with her sibling over some issue?

Forum List

Back