Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

what a liar...if you scroll over your rep it says "rightwinger has disabled repution"

LMAO

The stupid tokens and medals are disabled. Rep is in full force as you should know

are you saying that if i scroll over your rep that part in quotes is not true?

face it dude...you care about rep and it cracks me up. you care more about rep than actually debating the issue at hand.

:lol:

That part in quotes is not true. You are a liar.

The stupid tokens and medals are disabled. Rep is in full force as you should know

face it dude...you care about rep and it cracks me up. you care more about rep than actually debating the issue at hand.

right under rep power, put your mouse over the black square and then apologize for being a retard and calling me a liar

what a liar...if you scroll over your rep it says "rightwinger has disabled repution"

LMAO

My rep is in full force as you recently found out

Care for another tissue?

Care for another tissue?

why did you disable it? why are you afraid to respond to my post about the subject and focus solely on rep? why is rep more important than the actual subject?

right under rep power, put your mouse over the black square and then apologize for being a retard and calling me a liar

Just checked again. Your quote was a lie and it still remains a lie.

scroll over it and then get back to me moron

I did. You are a liar. It does NOT say "rightwinger has disabled repution".

put your mouse over the black square moron

I did...for a third time. It does NOT say "rightwinger has disabled repution". I repeat, it does NOT say "rightwinger has disabled repution" like you claim.

You are a liar.....and not a very bright one either.

Care for another tissue?

why did you disable it? why are you afraid to respond to my post about the subject and focus solely on rep? why is rep more important than the actual subject?

I disabled the tokens not the rep. I did respond to your silly assertions, you just didn't like the response

Can I get you another tissue?

I did. You are a liar. It does NOT say "rightwinger has disabled repution".

I did...for a third time. It does NOT say "rightwinger has disabled repution". I repeat, it does NOT say "rightwinger has disabled repution" like you claim.

that is weird...i put my cursor directly over the black box under his rep and it says "rightwinger has disabled reputation"

i use chrome as a browser and have windows 7

i will put this up in the announcement section to prove i'm not lying

My rep is not turned off....why would you care?

how is it that your rep is black and not colored?

why won't you address my post about the debate? scared?

I can see this is very important to you...the affirmation of anonymous posters. :D

Or the approval of complete strangers...... If I needed that I would go post on Democratic Underground.

My pop-up message is I could be State Governor. WTF? Who cares? I think this reputation thing is silly. One's comments should be able to stand alone or not stand at all.

Last edited:

Care for another tissue?

You are Off Topic in a politics thread. STFU if you can't stay On Topic.

I swear, you and bigrebnc are the emotionally damaged and fixated folks when you start this nonsense.

Last edited:

that is weird...i put my cursor directly over the black box under his rep and it says "rightwinger has disabled reputation"

That's not what you claimed before.

LMAO

Oh? I seriously doubt that. :D

That's not what you claimed before.

o'rly?

you even bolded and colored my words you fucking moron

LOL

Care for another tissue?

I swear, you and bigrebnc are the emotionally damaged and fixated folks when you start this nonsense.

and your post is on topic?

what a pansy

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?

A strong family is together because they support each other despite their differences, not because they have to agree on everything. I'm sorry your experiences haven't taught you that.

and your post is on topic? :lol: what a pansy

Compared to you, I am the king of staying on topic. What you may not get is that when you do this you are telling the world, "I fucked up and lost, again." :lol:

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?

A strong family is together because they support each other despite their differences, not because they have to agree on everything. I'm sorry your experiences haven't taught you that.

This is you idea of one sister supporting another? You are nuts.

This is you idea of one sister supporting another? You are nuts.

strawman

Forum List

Back