Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

No genuine WY conservatives and liberts are going to support Liz now, or the freaks who support her candidacy. Enzi will have no trouble with her in the primary.

I mean, really, folks, with people like Yurt and Unkotare defending Liz, you know she will lose. Thinking citizens will have nothing to do with such chicanery.

another jake lie...i have never defended her and will say AGAIN...her view is wrong, however she is entitled to her opinion

fuck you jake and your lie that liz outed her sister

Yurt lies through his teeth. He defended Liz's comments to the press. That is throwing her sister under the bus.

Yurt, take the time and check your moral character.

obama said the same thing in 2008 but jake defends obama's comments and says he didn't throw anyone under the bus

i'll say it again, she is wrong, but is entitled to her opinion. that is not defending her. exposing your lies and rdean's lies is not defending her. she didn't throw anyone under the bus. she never mentioned her sister.

go kiss obama's butt some more you disgusting liar.

Yurt lies through his teeth. He defended Liz's comments to the press. That is throwing her sister under the bus.

Yurt, take the time and check your moral character.

You can't check something you either don't have or don't understand. Same difference.

Liz certainly disagreed with her sister's lifestyle publicly for political gain, hopefully. Yurt defends her doing so, thus he has no problem with the sister being thrown under the bus.

Liz certainly disagreed with her sister's lifestyle publicly for political gain, hopefully. Yurt defends her doing so, thus he has no problem with the sister being thrown under the bus.

Bull....she does it out of principle. Unlike you who sucks up to the libs and then pretends to be a Republican

"Out of principle"? WTF. That is worthy of Yurt, no less.

She did it because she is a scum bag.

jake is a liar. liz was asked a question and gave an honest answer.

jake the liar wouldn't know the difference.

"Out of principle"? WTF. That is worthy of Yurt, no less.

She did it because she is a scum bag.

Scum bag? you're the scum bag, fake, lying, piece of shit, who sucks up to liberals. you even thought Obamacare was a good idea at first. Now you change your tune. Liz Cheney has more integrity in her little finger than you'll ever have fake

Last edited:
The dumb rat bastard RW hacks that are supporting the scuzzball Liz Cheney are hacks of the worse kind.

Not even the Wyoming Conservatives are falling for her hackery.

Only these dumb rat bastard RW hacks of USMB are.

MFers like Warrior and Yurt and friends.

This is nothing nut politics. They be eating dinner on Thanksgiving like nothing happened.

This is nothing nut politics. They be eating dinner on Thanksgiving like nothing happened.

Not together...

As for the coming holidays, Mary Cheney said that her parents will come to her and Ms. Poe’s Northern Virginia home for Thanksgiving and that she assumed her older sister would be in Wyoming.

At Christmas, the whole Cheney clan will head to the Jackson Hole area in Wyoming, where Liz Cheney now lives. But Mary Cheney said of her sister, “I will not be seeing her.”

Dispute Over Gay Marriage Erupts in Cheney Family

The dumb rat bastard RW hacks that are supporting the scuzzball Liz Cheney are hacks of the worse kind.

Jroc said:
Hi, you have received -2573 reputation points from Jroc.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
shut up idiot

Regards,
Jroc

Note: This is an automated message.
See what I mean?

:lol:
lol

right, because saying i don't agree with her is defending her

you're as bad as jakestarkey

Right wingers scream they aren't homophobes and the try to slur you with "something gay".

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back