Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

In terms of recognizing gay rights, 2008-2013 is an eternity

Very few Americans were willing to accept gay marriage in 2008, myself included. Civil Unions seemed the appropriate way to go. In the last five years, there has been a monumental shift as 15 states now provide for gay marriage. The President, as with most Americans has shifted his position.
Only Conservative bible thumpers are intent on sticking with the "gays are evil" meme

wow...just wow. you are more hypocritical than i ever thought.

your logic is so fucking stupid i almost didn't reply to your post. but i will in the hopes you see your double standards. you refuse to answer any of my questions, because you know to do so will destroy your point. your point is so fucked up i seriously can't believe a breathing human can even accept it.

your point is this: well, in 2008, since less americans were willing to accept gay marriage, obama didn't throw anyone under the bus. however, now, since more americans are willing to accept gay marriage, liz has thrown her sister under the bus.

seriously? do you really think that flies? how can you honestly defend such an intellectually dishonest stance? it doesn't matter how many support a position to throw someone under a proverbial bus.

you know what, i have lost all respect for you and i don't expect an honest reply from you.

Tissue?

= you have surrendered the argument

A strong family is together because they support each other despite their differences, not because they have to agree on everything. I'm sorry your experiences haven't taught you that.

This is you idea of one sister supporting another? You are nuts.

strawman

Only to those who are nuts. Enzi is picking up steam because of his opponent's faux pas.

what a liar...if you scroll over your rep it says "rightwinger has disabled repution"

LMAO

Oh? I seriously doubt that. :D

that is weird...i put my cursor directly over the black box under his rep and it says "rightwinger has disabled reputation"

i use chrome as a browser and have windows 7

i will put this up in the announcement section to prove i'm not lying

That's not what you claimed before.

o'rly?

you even bolded and colored my words you fucking moron

LOL

Exactly....and it is not what you claimed before....look at it, fool.

You are Off Topic in a politics thread. STFU if you can't stay On Topic.

I swear, you and bigrebnc are the emotionally damaged and fixated folks when you start this nonsense.

and your post is on topic? :lol: what a pansy

Compared to you, I am the king of staying on topic. What you may not get is that when you do this you are telling the world, "I fucked up and lost, again." :lol:

and this post is on topic...how?

you are still avoiding the subject and you still have not posted a single lie you claim i've told. i will leave the board for a month if you prove your claim jake.

but you won't.....and everyone knows why.

and your post is on topic? :lol: what a pansy

Compared to you, I am the king of staying on topic. What you may not get is that when you do this you are telling the world, "I fucked up and lost, again." :lol:

and this post is on topic...how? you are still avoiding the subject and you still have not posted a single lie you claim i've told. i will leave the board for a month if you prove your claim jake. but you won't.....and everyone knows why.

:lol: I am on topic correcting your asinine tantrums, once again.

We have all corrected your lies, over and over and over.

She threw her sister under the bus; you deny it. That's a lie.

You claim you are not a reactionary. That's a lie.

I am not going to respond here to your lies again in this thread.

and this post is on topic...how? you are still avoiding the subject and you still have not posted a single lie you claim i've told. i will leave the board for a month if you prove your claim jake. but you won't.....and everyone knows why.

i see you can't CITE a single lie i've told in this thread. this his typical of you jake. you make claims and never back them up. i repeat my earlier statement, find a lie, cite it, and i will leave this board for a month.

funny how you don't even try. back on topic...

let us clear this up. rightwinger admitted obama threw gays under the bus in 2008, using your and his logic..

stop being a pussy and crying "reactionary" and actually address the post.

The only one throwing asinine tantrums in this thread is you, Snake Jockey.

At least try to pretend once in a while that you support the Republican party.

People are talking.

Only to those who are nuts. Enzi is picking up steam because of his opponent's faux pas.

It's a strawman to anyone with a critical mind
Which you do not possess. a straw man is "a logic fallacy involving the purposeful misrepresentation of an argument in order to strike it down." Urban Dictionary: straw man

She attacked her sister's lifestyle when asked about it. We all heard it. Thus she is throwing her sister under the bus for political reasons.

Which you do not possess. a straw man is "a logic fallacy involving the purposeful misrepresentation of an argument in order to strike it down." Urban Dictionary: straw man

She attacked her sister's lifestyle when asked about it. We all heard it. Thus she is throwing her sister under the bus for political reasons.

who asked her about her sister? cite.

but everyone knows you won't, because you are a dishonest fool. she was a asked the virtual same question obama was asked in 2008 and she gave the virtual same answer. but you never said obama threw anyone under the bus.

shut the fuck up you lying liberal.

i see you can't CITE a single lie i've told in this thread. this his typical of you jake. you make claims and never back them up. i repeat my earlier statement, find a lie, cite it, and i will leave this board for a month.

funny how you don't even try. back on topic...

let us clear this up. rightwinger admitted obama threw gays under the bus in 2008, using your and his logic..

stop being a pussy and crying "reactionary" and actually address the post.

:eusa_whistle:

who asked her about her sister? cite.

but everyone knows you won't, because you are a dishonest fool. she was a asked the virtual same question obama was asked in 2008 and she gave the virtual same answer. but you never said obama threw anyone under the bus.

shut the fuck up you lying liberal.

He did throw his grandmother under the bus and accuse her of racism though.

A conservative said she opposed gay marriage, she did not "attack her lifestyle." Maybe you can find quotes where she did, I don't know. But not in this one. So this is a strawman. However, that wasn't what I said was a strawman, it's another strawman you brought in. You seriously can't follow a discussion. Here is what I said was a strawman.

This is you idea of one sister supporting another? You are nuts.

I never said that, that was the strawman I was referring to. I did make an argument, but it wasn't what you said it was. That you can't debate what people said and you have to keep changing what we said and attacking what you made up instead of what we said show the limit your intelligence. You do it all the time. I just banter with you. I like debating people, but they have to follow and address points actually made and you've shown yourself incapable of doing that.

Last edited:
kaz blabbers on above forever about nothing.

The sister disagreed with the other's lifestyle for political advantage.

Shameful.

Forum List

Back