Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

i support her right to state her opinion. how does that equal agreeing with her? you have disagreed with people, yet supported their right to their opinion.

how dishonest of you.

Why would you bother to 'argue' with Rain Man? Just ignore him and let him go watch Wapner.

i get bored and it is hilarious to watch himself back into a corner and lie virtually everytime

Watching Unkotare and Yurt is like watching dumb and dumber, with bigrenbc as dumbest.

You lied, Yurt (again) and got caught (again).

How many gay people were married in 2008? How many of them were "thrown under the bus"?

Not like publicly declaring your own sisters marriage invalid

wow...you are pitiful dodger of questions. you know i'm right, hence your refusal to answer my questions.

let me break it down for you. there were thousands of married gays in 2008, see CA for starters. further, there were many gays who voted for obama and who wanted him to support their rights. you just lost your entire argument because there were in fact gays married in 2008. thus, using YOUR logic, obama threw thousands under the bus.

good job RW. no wonder you're too chickenshit to answer my questions. unfortunately for you, i see right through your hypocrisy and bullshit.

In terms of recognizing gay rights, 2008-2013 is an eternity

Very few Americans were willing to accept gay marriage in 2008, myself included. Civil Unions seemed the appropriate way to go. In the last five years, there has been a monumental shift as 15 states now provide for gay marriage. The President, as with most Americans has shifted his position.
Only Conservative bible thumpers are intent on sticking with the "gays are evil" meme

How many gay people were married in 2008? How many of them were "thrown under the bus"?

wow...you are pitiful dodger of questions. you know i'm right, hence your refusal to answer my questions.

let me break it down for you. there were thousands of married gays in 2008, see CA for starters. further, there were many gays who voted for obama and who wanted him to support their rights. you just lost your entire argument because there were in fact gays married in 2008. thus, using YOUR logic, obama threw thousands under the bus.

good job RW. no wonder you're too chickenshit to answer my questions. unfortunately for you, i see right through your hypocrisy and bullshit.

Very few Americans were willing to accept gay marriage in 2008, myself included. Civil Unions seemed the appropriate way to go. In the last five years, there has been a monumental shift as 15 states now provide for gay marriage. The President, as with most Americans has shifted his position.
Only Conservative bible thumpers are intent on sticking with the "gays are evil" meme

Worse, conservatives have damaged the country worse than al Qaeda. Many times worse in fact. And continue to do so.

Why would you bother to 'argue' with Rain Man? Just ignore him and let him go watch Wapner.

i get bored and it is hilarious to watch himself back into a corner and lie virtually everytime

Watching Unkotare and Yurt is like watching dumb and dumber, with bigrenbc as dumbest.

cite the lie jake. prove i lied and i will leave the board for a month.

wow...just wow. you are more hypocritical than i ever thought.

your logic is so fucking stupid i almost didn't reply to your post. but i will in the hopes you see your double standards. you refuse to answer any of my questions, because you know to do so will destroy your point. your point is so fucked up i seriously can't believe a breathing human can even accept it.

your point is this: well, in 2008, since less americans were willing to accept gay marriage, obama didn't throw anyone under the bus. however, now, since more americans are willing to accept gay marriage, liz has thrown her sister under the bus.

seriously? do you really think that flies? how can you honestly defend such an intellectually dishonest stance? it doesn't matter how many support a position to throw someone under a proverbial bus.

you know what, i have lost all respect for you and i don't expect an honest reply from you.

wow...just wow. you are more hypocritical than i ever thought.

your logic is so fucking stupid i almost didn't reply to your post. but i will in the hopes you see your double standards. you refuse to answer any of my questions, because you know to do so will destroy your point. your point is so fucked up i seriously can't believe a breathing human can even accept it.

your point is this: well, in 2008, since less americans were willing to accept gay marriage, obama didn't throw anyone under the bus. however, now, since more americans are willing to accept gay marriage, liz has thrown her sister under the bus.

seriously? do you really think that flies? how can you honestly defend such an intellectually dishonest stance? it doesn't matter how many support a position to throw someone under a proverbial bus.

you know what, i have lost all respect for you and i don't expect an honest reply from you.

Tissue?

2557tissue_box.jpg

2008 is not 2013

Last edited:
that's what i thought

run away from the debate and hide behind your hanky rightwinger. what happened to you?

what a liar...if you scroll over your rep it says "rightwinger has disabled repution"

LMAO

My rep is not turned off....why would you care?

how is it that your rep is black and not colored?

why won't you address my post about the debate? scared?

I can see this is very important to you...the affirmation of anonymous posters. :D

i find it hilarious how someone disables their rep and yet neg reps back solely because they are pissed about getting a neg rep

if they don't care about rep, why neg back?

what a liar...if you scroll over your rep it says "rightwinger has disabled repution"

LMAO

The stupid tokens and medals are disabled. Rep is in full force as you should know

cite the lie jake. prove i lied and i will leave the board for a month.

anyone think jake will man up and take the challenge?

LMAO

The stupid tokens and medals are disabled. Rep is in full force as you should know

are you saying that if i scroll over your rep that part in quotes is not true?

face it dude...you care about rep and it cracks me up. you care more about rep than actually debating the issue at hand.

:lol:

Forum List

Back