Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

PC has twisted it. The hetero sister attacked the lesbian sister by attacking her lifestyle.

Now each has the right to call the other out.

PC has twisted it. The hetero sister attacked the lesbian sister by attacking her lifestyle.

Jakal....the typical intolerant Liberal.

Everyone has to agree, or else.

Just hopin' that God might use him for miracle practice.

Coming from the original thread starter, I'm truly surprised that the topic title wasn't: Liz Cheney eviscerates her sister and eats her innards for lunch."

I'm bisexual, and believe very strongly in gay people's right to get married. That said, I don't see what Liz Cheney did as throwing her sister under the bus. I have plenty of friends and family members who disagree with gay marriage. I love them to death. I may argue with them over the subject, but I respect their opinions. In my opinion their beliefs might be bullshit, but they are entitled to their opinion, and I'm entitled to call it bullshit. Ain't free speech great? :redface:

A smokescreen on the question, so no you "don't get just once more."

I thought you earlier (several times) said that, as an example that you are not reactionary, that you supported same sex marriage.

You are so easy to expose as a poser and a liar.
So you are lying now, as you support the gay smear by Ms. Cheney on Ms. Cheney.

accused me of lying now or then, thus expressly stating i'm lying in this thread or my earlier comments about supporting gay marriage.

any earlier statements of support for gay marriage contradicts the above statement supporting the sister who attacks gay marriage now

cite where i supported her statement. i never supported her statement you fucking idiotic senile liar.

if you find the post where i supported/agreed with her statement, i'll leave the board.

Exactly. And Liz hopes to be Senator by attacking her sister. Who would vote for someone who sees their own sister as something "less"?

[01256.jpg[/IMG]

Gay haters with gay sisters.

please stop lying. she never said one word about her sister. did obama attack her sister in 2008 by saying the same thing? we all know your intellectually dishonest answer would be no.

Obama?

Uh, her sister is gay.

She said gays don't deserve the same rights as straight people.

Connect the dots.

so obama threw her sister under the bus in 2008 when he said the same thing?

answer the question you hypocrite....you keep running from it

accused me of lying now or then, thus expressly stating i'm lying in this thread or my earlier comments about supporting gay marriage.

any earlier statements of support for gay marriage contradicts the above statement supporting the sister who attacks gay marriage now

cite where i supported her statement. i never supported her statement you fucking idiotic senile liar.

if you find the post where i supported/agreed with her statement, i'll leave the board.

You supported the sister who attacked her sister, Yurt.

I don't have to post what we all know you did.

How so?

I love my sister but I have a difficult time with her stance that animals are more important than humans.

Has your sister ever said "I don't think you should have the same rights as me."?

Because that's what Liz said publicly.

nope, she said she believes they should have the same rights. stop lying. i posted her comments twice. is she correct, i don't believe so, but stop lying about what she said. she is entitled to her thoughts.

proof of jake lying again. i explicitly state i don't believe liz is correct. yet the lying fake republican claims this means i agree with her statement.

:lol:

poor senile jake, embarrassed by yet another lie.

Liz Cheney will have a short lived, flash in the pan, political career. She will be demolished in the primaries and her political career will be over

So will her relationship with her sister and sister in law

Liz Cheney will have a short lived, flash in the pan, political career. She will be demolished in the primaries and her political career will be over

obama said the same thing in 2008 :eusa_whistle:

You supported the sister who attacked her sister, Yurt.

I don't have to post what we all know you did.

Has your sister ever said "I don't think you should have the same rights as me."?

Because that's what Liz said publicly.

nope, she said she believes they should have the same rights. stop lying. i posted her comments twice. is she correct, i don't believe so, but stop lying about what she said. she is entitled to her thoughts.

proof of jake lying again. i explicitly state i don't believe liz is correct. yet the lying fake republican claims this means i agree with her statement.

:lol:

poor senile jake, embarrassed by yet another lie.

and of course jake can't give a cite, so i cited where i did not support her.

poor jake

and of course a liberal thanked his post :lol:

So did most Americans. But the tide of public opinion has changed and only arch conservatives cling to the wrong side of history

So did most Americans. But the tide of public opinion has changed and only arch conservatives cling to the wrong side of history

and yet you never said obama threw anyone under the bus

see the rank hypocrisy?

Jakal....the typical intolerant Liberal.

Everyone has to agree, or else.

Just hopin' that God might use him for miracle practice.

That would be a valid complaint if Liz was a devoted Homophobe.

But really, she's shown a lot of tolerance on the issue, until she decided that she wanted to be Senator from the State the murdered Matt Shephard.

and yet you never said obama threw anyone under the bus

see the rank hypocrisy?

Who did Obama throw under the bus in 2008?

are you kidding me? obama said the same thing in 2008 and you don't think he threw anyone under the bus. liz says the same thing now and she is throwing her sister under the bus.

do explain how that makes any sense, because you don't have to be related to someone in order to throw them under the bus.

Liz Cheney is demonstrating she is another gutless demagogue with no real principles. She will say whatever she believes the herd wants to hear in order to acquire power.

Or maybe she just has a difference of opinion with her beloved sister on this issue, as she's said? Not darkly dramatic enough for you?

Are you saying that 43% of all Americans are "arch conservatives"? That's a lot of arching...

Forum List

Back