Liz Cheney withholds evidence exonerating Trump J6

You've been saying that for the last three years. And proof has always been "tomorrow, tomorrow, it's always a day away"
Get your ass informed. That election and the way it was handled is being shredded in court. The MSM will not touch it.

The two key areas will be Dem's ballot 'harvesting' and Dem's BRIBES for votes, student loan forgiveness, reparations, the latest is Biden's promise of $400 a month for 2 years for anyone who wants to buy a house. It will be BRIBES for VOTES bank on it.
How many votes did Trumps $2 TRILLION tax cut (bribe to the rich) provide?

465px-Christopher_Miller_memo_of_Jan_4_2021.jpg
I posted that previously.......whats your point? I think it was between Pelosi and Bowser about the details in that memorandum. You do know that memorandum comes from a manual with reg's as how and what will be deployed, don't you? That was what Miller chose if and when he deployed troops. I posted that too.

"I was never given any director or order or knew of any plans of that nature
There was no official message traffic or anything of that nature."
You know the neato thing here is the media went bonkers over Miller saying, under oath, that Trump hadn't given him an order to deploy troops in DC.....He wasn't lying.....it wasn't Trumps call.

How many votes did Trumps $2 TRILLION tax cut (bribe to the rich) provide?
Letting people keep their own money they earned isn't a bribe dumb ass. Taking MY money and using it to bribe other people for their vote is. Now piss off back to the blithering idiots lounge.

It was 1000% about preventing Trump from running again in 2024. All this shit is, the lawfare, trying to remove him from ballots, the SWAMP is doing a full court press to prevent Trump from getting back in the White House and investigating their ass!
Of course it is. The DOJ is or most likely is involved in ALL the lawsuits including those at the private, city and state level. I've never witnessed anything like it. And I guarantee those idiots who are cheering it on will not like the government they get if the deep state prevails in taking Trump out.

Trump did not call for the national guard. He suggested it, but never made it official.

As commander-in-chief he had that power.

Meanwhile his acting secretary of defense gave orders that no guard was to be deployed with weapons, or riot gear, without his express permission.
Trump Suggested it.
We don't even know if that is true.
Trump authorized up to 10,000 troops if needed.
Where is the order?

Why would trump believe that 10,000 NG would be needed for a peaceful protest.
Did trump KNOW they were going to break into the Capitol?

Where is the order?

Following Mollie Hemingway's reporting, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative," said Chairman Loudermilk. "Mr. Ornato's testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.

"This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe. And, this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”

Top Takeaways:

1. A January 6 committee staffer asked Ornato, “When it comes to the National Guard statement about having 10,000 troops or any other number of troops, do you recall any discussion prior to the 6th about whether and how many National Guard troops to deploy on January 6th?” Ornato surprised the committee by noting he did recall a conversation between Meadows and Bowser: “He was on the phone with her and wanted to make sure she had everything that she needed,” Ornato told investigators.
  2. Meadows “wanted to know if she need any more guardsmen,” Ornato testified. “And I remember the number 10,000 coming up of, you know, ‘The president wants to make sure that you have enough.’ You know, ‘He is willing to ask for 10,000.’ I remember that number. Now that you said it, it reminded me of it. And that she was all set. She had, I think it was like 350 or so for intersection control, and those types of things not in the law enforcement capacity at the time.” Ornato was correct. Bowser declined the offer, asking only for a few hundred National Guard and requiring them to serve in a very limited capacity.
  3. Bowser’s decision to decline help from the White House did not end the Trump team’s efforts to secure troops ahead of the protest. When the D.C. mayor declined Trump’s offer of 10,000 troops, Ornato said the White House requested a “quick reaction force” out of the Defense Department in case it was needed.
  4. Once the Capitol was breached, the Trump White House pushed for immediate help from Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller and grew frustrated at the slow deployment of that help, according to the testimony. “So then I remember the chief saying, ‘Hey, I’m calling secretary of defense to get that [quick reaction force] in here,” Ornato said. Later he said, “And then I remember the chief telling Miller, ‘Get them in here, get them in here to secure the Capitol now.'”
  5. Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Maybe the FBI intel available the end of December and updated around Jan 3rd?

You know the neato thing here is the media went bonkers over Miller saying, under oath, that Trump hadn't given him an order to deploy troops in DC.....He wasn't lying.....it wasn't Trumps call.
First off, because Washington DC is under federal control (no governor) the DC National Guard is under the direct control of the Secretary of Defense, who is under direct control of the president. as Millers boss, and as commander-in-chief.

Neither the mayor, or Pelosi have any control over the guard.

I posted that previously.......whats your point? I think it was between Pelosi and Bowser about the details in that memorandum. You do know that memorandum comes from a manual with reg's as how and what will be deployed, don't you? That was what Miller chose if and when he deployed troops. I posted that too.
You did notice the Miller didn't allow them any arms of equipment without his express permission. Which means the average boyscout was better armed than the DC National Guard that day.

Letting people keep their own money they earned isn't a bribe dumb ass. Taking MY money and using it to bribe other people for their vote is. Now piss off back to the blithering idiots lounge.
It is a bribe, since they consumed the services the taxes were paying for.

No different than if after buying superbowl tickets for $10,000 , when you show up to the stadium, the guy at the gate gives you $5,000.

Before you think you have a smoking gun. Most of that stuff was already known, but with an important caveat. The acting Sec of Defense authorized the national guard to "protect the protesters". They were NOT to have any weapons, riot gear or shields without his express permission.

And Trump never told him to prepare 10,000 national guard troops.

Trump never gave order to deploy National Guard ahead of January 6, former defense secretary testifies

Trump is a malignant narcissist .. They always blame someone else. Always.

Did trump KNOW they were going to break into the Capitol?
Why do you think trump tried to get the secret service to remove the magnetometers? The one's that detect firearms.
That alone proves that Trump expected his rally crowd to be ARMED.

Good thing the secret service ignored Trumps demand, for his own protection

Following Mollie Hemingway's reporting, Chairman Loudermilk released the following statement:

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative," said Chairman Loudermilk. "Mr. Ornato's testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.

What you left out was that those 10,000 national guard would be unarmed, and uneuiped. They would have little more than the clothes on their backs. No weapons, no shields, no helmets, no riot gear. They were of no more use than 10,000 Post Office letter carriers.

Before you think you have a smoking gun. Most of that stuff was already known, but with an important caveat. The acting Sec of Defense authorized the national guard to "protect the protesters". They were NOT to have any weapons, riot gear or shields without his express permission.

And Trump never told him to prepare 10,000 national guard troops.

Trump never gave order to deploy National Guard ahead of January 6, former defense secretary testifies

The feds can't send troops anywhere without a request from local officials, they made the offer, it was declined.

Forum List

Back