Liz Cheney withholds evidence exonerating Trump J6

Then explain why she would address the letter to the Sec. of Defense. And there are multiple credible witnesses that were involved in the conversations. They are more credible than any of your BS commie denials. So take your BS commie propaganda and shove it, you're a waste of good oxygen and my time.

LOLOLL , take your commie comments and Fuck OFF.

You know the Hutchinson story about being told that trump grabbed at the steering wheel, Yeah, that's hearsay.
You know why no one can PROVE it, because it's fucking hearsay.

You know the trump story about trump ordering/offering/whatever to Pelosi for 10,000 NG on Jan 6th, Yeah, that's hearsay.

To prove your story, simply provide some documented proof of trumps order/suggestion, otherwise it is hearsay.

First off, because Washington DC is under federal control (no governor) the DC National Guard is under the direct control of the Secretary of Defense, who is under direct control of the president. as Millers boss, and as commander-in-chief.

Neither the mayor, or Pelosi have any control over the guard
I see you have done some research on my factual claims.....nice work...........shoulda done it before you went all rampant.
First off, because Washington DC is under federal control (no governor) the DC National Guard is under the direct control of the Secretary of Defense, who is under direct control of the president. as Millers boss, and as commander-in-chief.

Neither the mayor, or Pelosi have any control over the guard.
Thank you for proving my point. Never said Bowser or Pelosi had any control over the NG.....however, they have direct input into the how's and why's the NG are deployed on federal property.
You did notice the Miller didn't allow them any arms of equipment without his express permission. Which means the average boyscout was better armed than the DC National Guard that day.
Miller was responding to requests by Bowser and Pelosi for the optics of having NG personnel deployed on the streets of DC.....I posted about this also, previously.
Protect the protesters from who? Congress? They expect senators and congressmen to start attacking them.
FBI intel, which was ignored by Schumer, McConnel and Pelosi said to expect violent protests by some people.......Trump was concerned about that.............I also posted info supporting that previously.
What you left out was that those 10,000 national guard would be unarmed, and uneuiped. They would have little more than the clothes on their backs. No weapons, no shields, no helmets, no riot gear. They were of no more use than 10,000 Post Office letter carriers.
That was due to the optics of having armed troops in DC for the event. Bowser and Pelosi had direct input into that....which I have previously posted.
The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief of the District of Columbia National Guard. Command is exercised through the secretary of defense and the commanding general, Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ), District of Columbia National Guard. The Secretary of Defense has delegated his command authority to the secretary of the Army for the District of Columbia Army National Guard and the secretary of the Air Force for the District of Columbia Air National Guard.[2] The District of Columbia National Guard is commanded by a major general with a brigadier general as his or her adjutant general. The mayor of the District of Columbia, the United States Marshal for the District of Columbia, or the National Capital Service director may request the commander-in-chief to aid them in suppressing insurrection and enforcement of the law; however, there is no chain of authority from the District of Columbia to the D.C. National Guard
Nice try.....your info is regarding a presidential response during an insurrection...........doesn't work here.

Nowhere in your USAtoday link does it mention trump and 10,000 NG.
It says Sund put in a request, not trump.

Bottom Line is, you fuckstains stormed the Capitol on what was claimed to be a peaceful protest.

I see you have done some research on my factual claims.....nice work...........shoulda done it before you went all rampant.

Thank you for proving my point. Never said Bowser or Pelosi had any control over the NG.....however, they have direct input into the how's and why's the NG are deployed on federal property.

Miller was responding to requests by Bowser and Pelosi for the optics of having NG personnel deployed on the streets of DC.....I posted about this also, previously.

FBI intel, which was ignored by Schumer, McConnel and Pelosi said to expect violent protests by some people.......Trump was concerned about that.............I also posted info supporting that previously.

That was due to the optics of having armed troops in DC for the event. Bowser and Pelosi had direct input into that....which I have previously posted.

Nice try.....your info is regarding a presidential response during an insurrection...........doesn't work here.
I agree with what you just said ^^^^
except the argument by some poster(s) here are claiming trump ordered/offered/suggested 10,000 NG. I'm NOT seeing any proof of this trump claim being true.

I agree with what you just said ^^^^
except the argument by some poster(s) here are claiming trump ordered/offered/suggested 10,000 NG. I'm NOT seeing any proof of this trump claim being true.
Trump can not order troops to be deployed, only offer a certain number to be activated, if need be. Ended up they only requested some 350 or so, according to Bowser. Liz Cheney who, hid crucial testimony ,, which revealed what we are discussing.

LOLOLL , take your commie comments and Fuck OFF.

You know the Hutchinson story about being told that trump grabbed at the steering wheel, Yeah, that's hearsay.

You know the trump story about trump ordering/offering/whatever to Pelosi for 10,000 NG on Jan 6th, Yeah, that's hearsay.

To prove your story, simply provide some documented proof of trumps order/suggestion, otherwise it is hearsay.

You stupid fucking commie, it was said in a meeting and people present in that meeting has testified to it under oath, that's not hearsay, it's first hand accounts by witnesses to the events. Now run along you commie POS.

Nowhere in your USAtoday link does it mention trump and 10,000 NG.
It says Sund put in a request, not trump.

Bottom Line is, you fuckstains stormed the Capitol on what was claimed to be a peaceful protest.

:anj_stfu::asshole::fu:

So much for the impeccable hearing you people hold dear to your hearts. It was a get Trump at any costs move from the get go.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had ‘no evidence’ to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had asked for 10,000 National Guard troops.
Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s January 6 Committee suppressed evidence that President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital, a previously hidden transcript obtained by The Federalist shows.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021. Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him. Ornato was a career Secret Service official who had been detailed to the security position in the White House.
Cheney frequently points skeptics of her investigation to the Government Publishing Office website that posted, she said, “transcripts, documents, exhibits & our meticulously sourced 800+ page final report.” That website provides “supporting documents” to the claims made by Cheney and fellow anti-Trump enthusiasts.

However, transcripts of fewer than half of the 1,000 interviews the committee claims it conducted are posted on that site. It is unclear how many of the hidden transcripts include exonerating information suppressed by the committee.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” said the Georgia Republican.
“This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe,” Loudermilk said. “And this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”

The Federalist Society???? The offer of DC National Guard troops has been thoroughly debunked by everyone, including Mark Meadows. Added to which, Tony Ornato is still working for Donald Trump and would say or do anything he was told to say by Trump or his lawyers.

Whether National Guard troops were offered for protection or not doesn't exonerate Trump from anything. Everyone involved, including the Head of the DC National Guard denies that any such offers were made.

Last but not least, Trump refused to call the National Guard or send them to the Capitol that day. They sat in buses at Langley for hours. Mike Pence had to call them, and the Maryland National Guard arrived at the Capitol before the DC NG got there.

It doesn't make ANYTHING he did on January 6th legal or Constitutional.

It doesn't negate his role in organizing, planning, and carrying out the Fake Electors scheme or his plan to overturn the election.

You stupid fucking commie, it was said in a meeting and people present in that meeting has testified to it under oath, that's not hearsay, it's first hand accounts by witnesses to the events. Now run along you commie POS.

No people in any meeting have testified under oath about the National Guard. You don't even have a link to this supposed transcript, just some guy at the Federalist Society saying it's in Ornato's testimony, but it's not as you've characterized it.

The OP said Tony Ornato OVERHEARD Mark Meadows pressuring the Mayor of Washington. What does that have to do with protecting the Capitol. The Mayor of Washington has nothing to do with protecting the Capitol. So he heard one side of a telephone conversation.

Ornato still works for Trump and Trump is paying his legal fees, so I place zero stock in ANYTHING the guy says.

No people in any meeting have testified under oath about the National Guard. You don't even have a link to this supposed transcript, just some guy at the Federalist Society saying it's in Ornato's testimony, but it's not as you've characterized it.

The OP said Tony Ornato OVERHEARD Mark Meadows pressuring the Mayor of Washington. What does that have to do with protecting the Capitol. The Mayor of Washington has nothing to do with protecting the Capitol. So he heard one side of a telephone conversation.

Ornato still works for Trump and Trump is paying his legal fees, so I place zero stock in ANYTHING the guy says.

Wow, you commies are such liars.

Both were in the meeting.

Wow, you commies are such liars.

Both were in the meeting.

What "meeting"??? I read your article. Nowhere does it say that there was a meeting where plans for bringing in the NG were discussed. And the NG was called and ready to deploy from Andrews Air Force base.

SO WHY DIDN'T DONALD TRUMP DEPLOY THEM WHEN THE VIOLENCE ERUPTED?????

Last but not least, even if Trump offered the NG to protect the Capitol, it doesn't "exonerate" Trump from the planning and execution of the Insurrection, or his attempt to overthrow the government.

Don't you lefties ever get tired of living in fantasy land?

Exposed again.

Seems like smart people would learn from their mistakes, but you guys............Nope.
Sorry. Nothing happened here. You cannot possibly think this exonerates the orange slob of insurrection is in any way. No normal adult would ever think so. Only cultists who already think he did no wrong.

Like every other 8 second fantasy you guys have that new information will come along to change reality, you will forget about this. Because it means nothing.

The Federalist Society???? The offer of DC National Guard troops has been thoroughly debunked by everyone, including Mark Meadows. Added to which, Tony Ornato is still working for Donald Trump and would say or do anything he was told to say by Trump or his lawyers.

Whether National Guard troops were offered for protection or not doesn't exonerate Trump from anything. Everyone involved, including the Head of the DC National Guard denies that any such offers were made.

Last but not least, Trump refused to call the National Guard or send them to the Capitol that day. They sat in buses at Langley for hours. Mike Pence had to call them, and the Maryland National Guard arrived at the Capitol before the DC NG got there.

It doesn't make ANYTHING he did on January 6th legal or Constitutional.

It doesn't negate his role in organizing, planning, and carrying out the Fake Electors scheme or his plan to overturn the election.
OK, then pop a bunch of links supporting all the claims you just made in this post.......dare ya.

So much for the impeccable hearing you people hold dear to your hearts. It was a get Trump at any costs move from the get go.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had ‘no evidence’ to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had asked for 10,000 National Guard troops.
Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s January 6 Committee suppressed evidence that President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital, a previously hidden transcript obtained by The Federalist shows.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021. Ornato also described White House frustration with Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller’s slow deployment of assistance on the afternoon of January 6, 2021.

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him. Ornato was a career Secret Service official who had been detailed to the security position in the White House.
Cheney frequently points skeptics of her investigation to the Government Publishing Office website that posted, she said, “transcripts, documents, exhibits & our meticulously sourced 800+ page final report.” That website provides “supporting documents” to the claims made by Cheney and fellow anti-Trump enthusiasts.

However, transcripts of fewer than half of the 1,000 interviews the committee claims it conducted are posted on that site. It is unclear how many of the hidden transcripts include exonerating information suppressed by the committee.

“The former J6 Select Committee apparently withheld Mr. Ornato’s critical witness testimony from the American people because it contradicted their pre-determined narrative. Mr. Ornato’s testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along: President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down,” said the Georgia Republican.
“This is just one example of important information the former Select Committee hid from the public because it contradicted what they wanted the American people to believe,” Loudermilk said. “And this is exactly why my investigation is committed to uncovering all the facts, no matter the outcome.”

Oh when oh when will the fools realize they're fools...

From the actual factual report:
"...
An Absent Commander-in-Chief.
Vice President Mike Pence called several times to check in on the delayed response of the Guard.
President Trump did not. Vice President Pence called Acting Secretary Miller at least two times.262“He was very animated, and he issued very explicit, very direct, unambiguous orders. There was no question about that,” General Milley said.263 “And he said, ‘Get the National Guard down here. Get them down here now, andclear the Capitol.’ You know, and this is the Vice President of the UnitedStates. And there was other forceful language.’”264Acting Secretary Miller clarified that “he did not order me,” as “he’snot in the chain of command,” but he considered the talk with the Vice President “[h]yper professional” and “[v]ery focused,” in which the secretary “highlighted that District of Columbia National Guard . . . was activated, and we were throwing every asset we could marshal to support law enforcement.”265 In contrast, according to General Milley, Chief of Staff Meadows called and said, “‘We have to kill the narrative that the Vice President is making all the decisions. We need to establish the narrative, you know, that the President is still in charge and that things are steady or stable,’ or words tothat effect. I immediately interpreted that as politics, politics, politics.”266 President Trump himself did not call. As reports of Departments of Defense denials and delay were echoing in the media, no high-level Defense official—including Secretaries Miller 267 and McCarthy 268—received a call from him that day.269 At the time, General Milley thought that was “absolutely . . . highly unusual.”270“[Y]ou're the Commander in Chief. You've got an assault going on onthe Capitol of the United States of America, and there's nothing? No call?Nothing? Zero?” he said.271 “I grew up in an organization where commanders are responsible and take charge and they see situations unfolding andthey issue orders and take charge.”272On January 3rd, at the end of a national security meeting concerning aforeign threat, the President asked “in passing” about January 6th preparations.273 Acting Secretary Miller informed him they would be fulfilling Mayor Bowser’s request for DC Guard support.274 From then on, if not earlier, the secretary “felt like I had all the authorities I needed and did not need to discuss anything with the President regarding authorities.”275 The conversation lasted all of 30 seconds to a minute.276 Secretary Miller testified that he never received any order at any time from President Trump to deploy the National Guard on January 6th. “There was no direct—there was no order from the President,” he said.277On January 5th, as demonstrators rallied in support of the President, Acting Secretary Miller received a call from the commander-in-chief.278The President asked him if he was watching the events on television.279 Thesecretary told him he had caught some of the coverage.280Unprompted, President Trump then said, “You’re going to need 10,000people” the following day, as in troops.281 An email sent by Chief of StaffMeadows on January 5th explicitly noted that the DC Guard would be onhand to “protect pro Trump people.”282 The President and his staffappeared to be aware of the likelihood of violence on the day the electioncertification of his loss was slated to transpire. This communication fromPresident Trump contemplated that the Guard could support and secure thesafety of Trump supporters, not protect the Capitol. At that time, SecretaryMiller apparently had no information on what President Trump planned forJanuary 6th.Acting Secretary Miller thought the 10,000 number was astronomical—“we expected 35,000 protesters . . . [and] even if there were more protestersthan expected, [we thought] that local law enforcement could handleit”283—but, again, this was “no order from the President,” just “PresidentTrump banter that you all are familiar with.”284"

No go give all your available cash to Trump.

Attachments

• 1710089915481.png
    1710089915481.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 2
These trumpers make a fundamental mistake:

They think of themselves as normal, so they assume the jurors will be as gullible and unethical as they are.

What sane jury of rational adults would learn this information and suddenly accept the idea that the orange pile of shit -- who sat on his fat ass and watched the insurrection for 3 hours on TV while sending incendiary tweets -- wanted to protect the Capitol and congress from his violent cult?

None. But this just doesn't compute, with the cult.

Acting Secretary Miller clarified that “he did not order me,” as “he’s not in the chain of command,” but he considered the talk with the Vice President “[h]yper professional” and “[v]ery focused,” in which the secretary “highlighted that District of Columbia National Guard . . . was activated, and we were throwing every asset we could marshal to support law enforcement.”

Secretary Miller testified that he never received any order at any time from President Trump to deploy the National Guard on January 6th. “There was no direct—there was no order from the President,”
I guess you are not aware that POTUS can not deploy troops in Washington DC. Miller did not lie. You need to familiarize yourself with NG deployment procedures in DC.

Forum List

Back