Liz Warren kicks off the left's 2022 riot season with calls for an uprising

Ah, Trump said march to overturn an election.

Liz just said An extremist Supreme Court is poised to overturn #RoeVWade and impose its far-right, unpopular views on the entire country. It’s time for the millions who support the Constitution and abortion rights to stand up and make their voices heard. We’re not going back — not ever,” she tweeted.

She may be the 24 D nominee. LOL
Listen again--she called for "uprisings all over the country" moron. Trump said, "March peacefully and make your voices heard." Insurrection--you democrats know all about it.
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Ah, Trump said march to overturn an election.

Liz just said An extremist Supreme Court is poised to overturn #RoeVWade and impose its far-right, unpopular views on the entire country. It’s time for the millions who support the Constitution and abortion rights to stand up and make their voices heard. We’re not going back — not ever,” she tweeted.

She may be the 24 D nominee. LOL
You have a transcript of him saying, "March over to Congress and overthrow that election!?!"

Of course, you don't. In fact, you have to stretch the imagination to the very breaking point to even get to the point where he said anything incitful.

However, Warren just said stand up and fight back!

BTW, they are NOT an extremist SCOTUS and they are not poised to end abortion.

Maybe you should get some help in learning how to NOT lie.

Get your popcorn and get ready for the DemoKKKrats' Summer of Terror 2022!

Now taking bets on how many black-owned businesses will burn, how many innocent people will be murdered, and how many cops will be assaulted. Place your bets!

This is actually exactly what Democrats needed for the midterms: a massive issue that is almost universally accepted by all Americans (69%).

This whole thing provides some very useful red meat for the Leftwing base going into November voting.

I just hope they hammer it home daily. “If you want to go back 50 years, vote for the GOP. If you want to protect Roe v Wade, vote for us”

I hope they can use the red meat well.

Listen again--she called for "uprisings all over the country" moron. Trump said, "March peacefully and make your voices heard." Insurrection--you democrats know all about it.View attachment 639944
moron
“An extremist Supreme Court is poised to overturn #RoeVWade and impose its far-right, unpopular views on the entire country. It’s time for the millions who support the Constitution and abortion rights to stand up and make their voices heard. We’re not going back — not ever,” she tweeted.

This is actually exactly what Democrats needed for the midterms: a massive issue that is almost universally accepted by all Americans (69%).

This whole thing provides some very useful red meat for the Leftwing base going into November voting.

I just hope they hammer it home daily. “If you want to go back 50 years, vote for the GOP. If you want to protect Roe v Wade, vote for us”

I don't think it's enough to save them in 22 with inflation and immigration. But by 24, there will be more than a few states with total bans in Jesusland. Biden's gotta go though.

Fat chance, skippy. We won't forget scam impeachments, BLM/Antifa riots 2020, unbridled illegal immigration, record high fuel prices, record inflation, stock market crash, dollar falling 50% against the ruble in two months, illegal lockdowns and abuse of emergency powers, dangerous, ineffective vax, masks, vax cards, --- need I go on?

moron
“An extremist Supreme Court is poised to overturn #RoeVWade and impose its far-right, unpopular views on the entire country. It’s time for the millions who support the Constitution and abortion rights to stand up and make their voices heard. We’re not going back — not ever,” she tweeted.
Try again dumb fuck. Listen!

The first protest where there is property damage in a red state the AG of that state should bring state incitement charges against her and then push for extradition.

That's what all those assholes in congress need, to be held responsible for the words that come out of their mouths.

Perhaps, when enough are sitting in jail with no bail, they will be a bit more measured in their comments if they know there will be consequences.

You really need to think first, speak later.

This MIGHT have been a galvanizing issue to save the midterm for the left, but ONLY if it happened just weeks before the election

Given the total destruction of our economy by the left, inflation still running rampant, fertilizer shortages which may lead to food shortages and a global nutritional crisis, leaking a draft document (it isn't even a ruling yet) 5+ months before the election is just sheer idiocy.

This will fade into the background like all such decisions do.

So, this law clerk destroyed their entire future for absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back