Liz Warren will get the Dem Nomination in 2016

Interestingly enough she lied about the same thing Obama lied about. You do know of course that Obama was the very first birther. Since Clinton lied under oath lying really doesn't mean that much to liberals, unless of course they wish to smear someone.

Elizabeth Warren Dances With Lies

Mighty fine reporting there

I just missed the part where they have any proof she is not part Cherokee. Don't you usually need some kind of proof before you call someone a liar?

I am a Maritain, prove I am not, is that really the sum total of your argument? You're a good debater, now show some evidence of such. Instead we get this sophomoric attempt. She made a claim and got called out on it and can't prove the claim and that claim was used to her advantage. She cheated and can't prove she did not get over it. Your only defense is you just don't give a damn.

Many, many Americans have some degree of Native American in their heritage

Now, the best you can claim is that the evidence of a slight level of Native American in her history is inconclusive. Oral histories tend to be that way For you to claim she s lying is a falsehood. You have no evidence she is lying. If so....provide it.

I just missed the part where they have any proof she is not part Cherokee. Don't you usually need some kind of proof before you call someone a liar?

I am a Maritain, prove I am not, is that really the sum total of your argument? You're a good debater, now show some evidence of such. Instead we get this sophomoric attempt. She made a claim and got called out on it and can't prove the claim and that claim was used to her advantage. She cheated and can't prove she did not get over it. Your only defense is you just don't give a damn.

Now, the best you can claim is that the evidence of a slight level of Native American in her history is inconclusive. Oral histories tend to be that way For you to claim she s lying is a falsehood. You have no evidence she is lying. If so....provide it.
Wrong answer SewerBoi...I gave THAT TASK to YOU.:eusa_hand:

She could silence her critics easily: take a DNA swab & have it tested. She won't, because she KNOWS what the test will show! RW, this is getting pretty sad, even by YOUR pathetic standards.

Why? I'm not a republican. I want what's best for this country and the world, and I think Obama has been a disaster of epic proportions and in so many ways. Republicans need a viable, realistic candidate, however the republican nominating process leans to far to the right to allow such a person to be elevated. And even if they do, they will be damaged goods because of what they were forced to say during the nomination. Democrats don't have this problem.

Look at what happened Romney. He would have been a great president, much better than the goofball we have in office today, however the republicans cannibalized him during the nomination and he had nothing left in his gas tank to compete with Obama.

WTF is it with liberal talking points? Bush, McCain, and Romney the last three nominees and none of them are far right. Is history that boring that the left has to make shit up?

Short answer? YES? Anything to deflect from the albatross that hangs around the Democrat's necks (collectively, mind you)...ObamaCare.

53% of voters will vote against anyone running on the merits of Obamacare
39% of voters will vote for proponents of Obamacare.

Of course Democrats could go all-out and look for a half black/half hispanic transgendered womanish VP candidate for Hillary.

Heck, the White House is big enough for Bill to have his own master suite.
Maybe that's what the republicans should do. But obviously, the candidate will be torn to pieces in the republican nomination process.
As chosen by whom? The Media? The Republican Elite that LACK a spine but go after true patriots instead?

Really?
True patriots? Oh please the Democrat party isn't exactly known for its "patriotism". They've basically opened their doors to every anti American, communist, blame America, American hating nutjob out there.

She could silence her critics easily: take a DNA swab & have it tested. She won't, because she KNOWS what the test will show! RW, this is getting pretty sad, even by YOUR pathetic standards.

Did Elizabeth Warren Plagiarize Her 'Pow Wow Chow' Recipes?

The credibility of Massachusetts Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren took another hit today as Boston radio talk show host Howie Carr released evidence that appears to confirm Ms. Warren may have plagiarized at least three of the five recipes she submitted to the 1984 Pow Wow Chow cookbook edited by her cousin Candy Rowsey.

Two of the possibly plagiarized recipes, said in the Pow Wow Chow cookbook to have been passed down through generations of Oklahoma Native American members of the Cherokee tribe, are described in a NewYork Times News Service story as originating at Le Pavilion, a fabulously expensive French restaurant in Manhattan. The dishes were said to be particular favorites of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor and Cole Porter.
The two recipes, "Cold Omelets with Crab Meat" and "Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing," appear in an article titled “Cold Omelets with Crab Meat,” written by Pierre Franey of the New York Times News Service that was published in the August 22, 1979 edition of the Virgin Islands Daily News, a copy of which can be seen here.

Mayonaise was HUGE along the TRAIL OF TEARS with the Cherokee...:eusa_whistle:
And what of those Oklahoma Crabs? Quite a delicacy...

Of course Democrats could go all-out and look for a half black/half hispanic transgendered womanish VP candidate for Hillary.

Heck, the White House is big enough for Bill to have his own master suite.

As I've said a million times (O.K. maybe only a half million).

I'd vote for a black transgendered muslim female if she(it) were a true conservative.

Maybe that's what the republicans should do. But obviously, the candidate will be torn to pieces in the republican nomination process.
As chosen by whom? The Media? The Republican Elite that LACK a spine but go after true patriots instead?

Really?
True patriots? Oh please the Democrat party isn't exactly known for its "patriotism". They've basically opened their doors to every anti American, communist, blame America, American hating nutjob out there.
Quite correct. I agree. My response to you was somewhat rhetorical. MY bad if you took it otherwise.

They don't need factual evidence.

They have fox.

WTF is it with liberal talking points? Bush, McCain, and Romney the last three nominees and none of them are far right. Is history that boring that the left has to make shit up?

Short answer? YES? Anything to deflect from the albatross that hangs around the Democrat's necks (collectively, mind you)...ObamaCare.

But YET? Obama told them a week or so ago to be PROUD and RUN on it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju4OHxndnKw"]Pres. Obama To Dems: It's Time To Be Proud of The Affordable Care Act - YouTube[/ame]

NOTE? He doesn't talk about the MILLIONS that were kicked off their plans...or the ones that their plans exploded in PRICE like mine? Mine went up 187%

/OT

So, if there is no evidence of her heritage, and there is none even verbal then who doesn't get to claim to be an Indian or African American? If there is affirmative actin and I went in and said that I had 1/32 of black blood would my word be sufficient?

You keep doubling down on this and for the life of me I can't see why. I guess just to be contrary. You know full well if you can't prove something it didn't happen. No matter what her relatives said. Besides a paper trail isn't the only proof she fails.

Progressive are proud that Liz is a pathological liar. Why is anyone surprised? They had a KKK Grand Kleagle as Senate Majority Leader.

Liz Warren isn't going to run. Thinking she can be drafted to run is really an indication of the confidence democrats have in Hillary Clinton.

Forum List

Back