LMAO at Trump insulting Kaine after VP debate

After the VP debate, Trump tweeted: "Tim Kaine looks like an evil crook in a Batman movie"

Absolutely hilarious and true.

As for the debate. Kaine got schooled by Pense. Kaine thought he could get by on one-liners and recycled rhetoric. Kaine came off as having the wrong temperament to be a heartbeat away from leading this country.

Pense was calm and collective and had far better knowledge and depth. I was laughing at how Kaine tried to get under Pense's skin and keep him on defense, it failed.

You might think it's true, but really not the sort of response you expect from someone who wants to be president of the country, maybe president of the high school students' society.

Kaine makes Trump look good...

No. Pence was more polished, but the goal was for them to support their candidate. Pence couldn't defend all the things that Trump has said, and just denied he said them. All those things he denied are on tape for anyone to see. Pence did great for himself, but he screwed Trump.
Agree. Pence promoted himself, not Trump.

No. Pence was more polished, but the goal was for them to support their candidate. Pence couldn't defend all the things that Trump has said, and just denied he said them. All those things he denied are on tape for anyone to see. Pence did great for himself, but he screwed Trump.

No the goal of a debate is not to support their candidate. It is to answer and debate the questions put forth by the moderator.

Nope. Nobody is worrying about which vice president to vote for. The election is for the presidency. The debate tonight is about the VP candidates ability to carry out their candidate's wishes. Pence came off as a slicker person, but his denial of verifiable remarks that Trump has said on tape didn't help Trump a bit. Pence is a winner, but the only thing he won was a victory over Ted Cruz in 2020.

I kept cracking up every time Kaine called the Trump campaign "insulting" and then went on to insult the crap out Pence. What an asshole!

:lol:

The left's projection and hypocrisy this election is off the charts.
Extreme-Irony.gif

I'm guessing the ads with Trump's stupid quotes in a split scree w/Pence's denial after denial after... are already in the can.

Kaine's butting in was annoying, even to me, but all I have to say to whiney Republicans is - touché.

Kaine did his job....

The polls said he did a better job for head of the ticket than pence... Kaine knew his job was not for him to look good but to support the ticket...

Pence threw Trump under the Bus for ambitions in 2020, smart move by Pence.

I'm guessing the ads with Trump's stupid quotes in a split scree w/Pence's denial after denial after... are already in the can.

Kaine's butting in was annoying, even to me, but all I have to say to whiney Republicans is - touché.

Kaine showed division in the GOP ticket... That is fine and dandy...

This was a most obvious win by Gov. Pence. Caffeinated Kaine really appeared borderline mentally ill (like Crooked Hillary), like he felt compelled to show the world there was someone in the Crooked Hillary campaign who was not low energy. No doubt the MSM will attempt damage control propaganda in the next few days. As far as the value of this VP debate, this election is unlike any other in recent history and there was a lot riding on the VP debate. For those who think The Donald is too colorful and unpolished, Gov. Pence presented himself as the less colorful, more polished side of the team. Pence's unanimous victory over Caffeinated Kaine is a win for The Donald and a win for American citizens around the world.

TRUMP 2016

LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Kaine is the asshole you take your laptop to when it malfunctions with a month left on warranty.
He's the asshole at the store you bought it from. He grabs the laptop and shoves your warranty in your face with glee telling you line three hundred on the warranty let's the business off the hook.
Kaine is a little creep.

Forum List

Back