LMAO; lefties got their talking points i see, trying to keep Trump alive!!

High poll numbers in the primary voter polls is what has gotten and kept attention for Trump. Without Republicans who vote in the primaries demanding he get attention he would not be getting it. The idea that lefties can come up with talking points that can create the leader in a Republican primary is pretty darn dopey when you think about it. Who came up with that silly idea?

I swear libs are retarded.i'm saying it is libs ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS trying to keep Trump alive. Trump turned off many of his would-be supporters in that one debate, no matter what the polls say. you know what's silly; a left-wing idiot that cant even talk about his own candidates telling Republicans what they are thinking

How many libs ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS do you think it takes to keep Trump at the top of republican polls?

YAWN; where did I say it would work? I said you want it that way and of course that is true. as I said 3 times now he is still popular because he is an outsider in a year where people are tired of DC insiders

try again

Sanders is a coward pussy; he, being a Democrat, is responsible for the existence of race-baiters of the kind harassing his rallies. Yet he stormed off the stage rather than confront them
Bernie Sanders is as much a Democrat as Donald J Trump is a Republican

Sanders may vote with Democrats on a number of issues, but he is not beholden to their leadership.

Compare how the DNC handle their dangerous independent in terms to the RNC handling of Trump in the up coming months.

Hillary is going to slip further, and those votes are not going to other Democrats...o_O

High poll numbers in the primary voter polls is what has gotten and kept attention for Trump. Without Republicans who vote in the primaries demanding he get attention he would not be getting it. The idea that lefties can come up with talking points that can create the leader in a Republican primary is pretty darn dopey when you think about it. Who came up with that silly idea?

You know republicans can't take responsibility for what they clearly caused. Trump has to be blamed on somebody else, or they have to admit they created the environment for him to flourish. I don't see them admitting that any time soon.

how did republicans "cause" Trump mindless left-wing idiot? Anybody is allowed to declare their intention to run. As has been explained to you left-wing idiots repeatedly despite it being obvious; Trump is popular because he staked out a position against the Left's obscenely un-American SANCTUARY CITIES

The right wing caused him by agreeing with so much of what he says. All he can do is make a statement. It's up to the republicans to decide if they agree with him. Evidently, many republicans share his disgusting beliefs.

wow! it's easier to find a vegetarian lion than a left-winger who is honest with himself and others. let me put this another way; see if the LWNJs can be honest with THEMSELVES

would you like to see Trump as the man facing the Democrat nominee????

You know republicans can't take responsibility for what they clearly caused. Trump has to be blamed on somebody else, or they have to admit they created the environment for him to flourish. I don't see them admitting that any time soon.

how did republicans "cause" Trump mindless left-wing idiot? Anybody is allowed to declare their intention to run. As has been explained to you left-wing idiots repeatedly despite it being obvious; Trump is popular because he staked out a position against the Left's obscenely un-American SANCTUARY CITIES

The right wing caused him by agreeing with so much of what he says. All he can do is make a statement. It's up to the republicans to decide if they agree with him. Evidently, many republicans share his disgusting beliefs.

exactly; and we have many people that disagree with what he's said since then

try again

I swear libs are retarded.i'm saying it is libs ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS trying to keep Trump alive. Trump turned off many of his would-be supporters in that one debate, no matter what the polls say. you know what's silly; a left-wing idiot that cant even talk about his own candidates telling Republicans what they are thinking

How many libs ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS do you think it takes to keep Trump at the top of republican polls?

YAWN; where did I say it would work? I said you want it that way and of course that is true. as I said 3 times now he is still popular because he is an outsider in a year where people are tired of DC insiders

try again

You are at least right about libs enjoying the train wreck. The more right wing extremism is exposed, the better it is for the country. Sane people won't put up with that sort of thing for long when it's so public till they can't just ignore it.

You forgot to add one thing.

Sanctuary Cities is a social conservative/religious right issue. They are not saying much because that may very well capsize the GOP boat.

Right wingers are barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forest. Try the one in your backyard!

Trump has an 11-point lead in his closest Republican rival

Hillary Clinton has a FORTY-ONE POINT LEAD OVER HER CLOSEST RIVAL; Sanders

yet you left-wing nutjobs are all over the place thinking sanders can still pull it off

that is if you can get a LWNJ to talk about the dem race at all!!

Sanctuary Cities is a social conservative/religious right issue. They are not saying much because that may very well capsize the GOP boat.

Right wingers are barking up the wrong tree in the wrong forest. Try the one in your backyard!

not even close leftard; it's mostly left-leaning catholics or straight up progressives seculars. you are simply a clown lying to yourself

the idea that cities giving sanctuary to illegals who then commit murders of American citizens are appalling cuts across the whole political spectrum, even some liberals are against them

try again

exactly; and we have many people that disagree with what he's said since then

try again

Not enough to lower him in the republican polls. He still represents the right wing ideal better than anyone else.

Majority of Voters Say Justice Dept Should Penalize ...
freebeacon.com/national-security/majority-of-voters-say-justice...
A majority of likely U.S. voters believe the Justice Department should take legal action against cities that provide sanctuary for illegal immigrants.

a "conservative issue" leftard?

unless 61% of Americans are conservative maybe

try again

not even close leftard; it's mostly left-leaning catholics or straight up progressives seculars. you are simply a clown lying to yourself

More than 'Left leaning catholics and seculars(progressive or not)" make up the Sanctuary Movement.

Go check it out. Even Jeb Bush and Rubio supports them. No Democratic contender, nor Obama, is apart of that movement.

Good luck after you find the truth. Only a nut daily would say otherwise.

what dems have come out against sanctuary cities??

tick tock tick tock......

Fox is going to troll Trump until he self destructs. If there was any way that us democrats could make Trump appeal to an even lower common denominator, we would, but, he has already locked in the Palin crowd, and having done that, he is already bottom feeding. That being the case, we are hoping that his own party will make him so mad that he will take the ultimate step of running as a third party. That would not be a big step for a rich megalomaniac

Forum List

Back