LMAO; lefties got their talking points i see, trying to keep Trump alive!!

As a liberal, I am enjoying watching Trump run wild over the GOP as Republicans look shell shocked. The longer he lasts, the better

As an American, I am embarrassed that someone like Trump could have credibility in our political system

If this thread is going to be hijacked away from Trump bashing I am leaving. There are lots of good Trump bashing and Trump supporter bitch slapping threads. To many to waste time on a thread where the OP hijacks his own thread away from the OP.

As a liberal, I am enjoying watching Trump run wild over the GOP as Republicans look shell shocked. The longer he lasts, the better

As an American, I am embarrassed that someone like Trump could have credibility in our political system

which was exactly my point leftard

you get points for being honest

Here is Arizona last election, the tea party managed to get a ballot that included the question, "Should the state of AZ stop funding the enforcement of federal laws in this state?"

Sounds to me that the tea party is your real sanctuary city villians.

If this thread is going to be hijacked away from Trump bashing I am leaving. There are lots of good Trump bashing and Trump supporter bitch slapping threads. To many to waste time on a thread where the OP hijacks his own thread away from the OP.

lmao poor crybaby

i'm sticking to the point of my thread. and you just admitted for me that left-wingers want trump to stay in the spotlight just as much, maybe more than right-wingers

thanks!! ;)

Here is Arizona last election, the tea party managed to get a ballot that included the question, "Should the state of AZ stop funding the enforcement of federal laws in this state?"

Sounds to me that the ta party is your real sanctuary city villians.

you're a clown; so this stupidity doesn't deserve a response

the left wants sanctuary cities, not the right

it is the position of the Right that liberal sanctuary cities are IGNORING even the federal government currently in the hands of Obama regarding sanctuary cities; which IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN THAT LADY WAS KILLED IN SAN FRAN

you don't even make sense clown

Then, why did this ballot initiative originate with the AZ Tea party?

it's irrelevant to this topic

keep trying

it's irrelevant to this topic

keep trying

Aparantly it was relative to you three or posts ago, before it was determined that you were wrong.....

look at the Sorostardz got Trump on life support while the Republican Party moves on!!

these loser lefties are so boringly predictable in their moves and motives

So you're calling all your rightwing ex-pals who are still zealous Trump supporters on USMB idiots?

lol. the Civil War is on!!!!!

Forum List

Back