LMAO- Obama: Trump's Rise Not My Fault

What a Narcissist...everything has to be about him, even if it is to declare it is NOT about him. :p

Trump is a product of BOTH parties ignoring their base, engaging in non-representative government, and continually F*ing the people.

What a fool. This dude can't be for real

-Geaux
--------------------------

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

“I think this country has to have responsible parties that can govern,” he said, adding the GOP could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party” on issues such as trade.

He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

Obama: Trump's rise not my fault
You're right Geaux. I remember when presidents and first ladies looked like presidents and first ladies.

You Won't Be Able to Get Over Michelle Obama's State Dinner Gown

What a fool. This dude can't be for real

-Geaux
--------------------------

President Obama on Thursday dismissed the notion that he’s responsible for the rise of Donald Trump, who has harnessed voter anger during his presidential run.

“I’m not going to validate some notion that the Republican crackup that’s been taking place is a consequence of actions that I’ve taken,” he said during a joint press conference with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Obama acknowledged he shares some blame for the widening partisan divide during his term in office, but he urged GOP elites to do some “introspection” about the how “the politics they’ve engaged in allows the circus we've been seeing to transpire.”
Despite his feuds with Republicans in Congress, Obama insisted that he wants “an effective Republican Party.”

“I think this country has to have responsible parties that can govern,” he said, adding the GOP could “challenge some of the blind spots and dogmas in the Democratic Party” on issues such as trade.

He pointed a finger at conservative media and GOP leaders for fueling “a notion that everything I do is to be opposed; that cooperation or compromise somehow is a betrayal; that maximalist, absolutist positions on issues are politically advantageous; that there is a ‘them’ out there and an ‘us,’ and the ‘them’ are the folks causing the problems you’re experiencing.”

Obama: Trump's rise not my fault
You're right Geaux. I remember when presidents and first ladies looked like presidents and first ladies.

You Won't Be Able to Get Over Michelle Obama's State Dinner Gown

We had curtains like that in the seventies...

See?

4526836506_8b2a8c30c4_z.jpg

i can just see the day when Trump wants his own brand of Cola, but cuts corners and buys 5 Billion bottles of Pepsi, and put his "Trump Cola" label on it.

Forum List

Back