LMAO!! The globe has been "COOLING" since the 1930's!!!

humans can and might have impacted the climate; you just havent made your case left-wing nutjob

if you had there would have been no need to LIE; and lie you did; and got caught doing it

The case has been made. Not by me. I take no credit for the work of thousands of qualified, competent scientists.

humans can and might have impacted the climate; you just havent made your case left-wing nutjob

if you had there would have been no need to LIE; and lie you did; and got caught doing it

Who are you talking to? Who lied? The earth is not getting warmer?

Why don't you just make your case without all the McCarthy type, three-ring circus accusations?

Maybe you are lying?

Guys, keeping the air clean is important weather you believe that the earth getting warmer is due to man or not.

We cannot just pollute the environment as much as we want with no repercussions.

Do you really think right wing Americans WANT to pollute the planet?

Do you not know that America is much cleaner today than it was a few decades ago?

Stupid fools once claimed Lake Erie was dead for a thousand years...funny...just a couple decades after those fools made that claim, fisherman were catching vast amounts of fish from the lake. Claims by radicals, like the AGW cult, should never be listened to and roundly denounced.

So, the Earth is far more resilient than the radical left (warmers) want you to believe.

BTW the AGW cult claims CO2 is causing warming. CO2 is not a pollutant. So, if you believe these idiots, pollution is not the cause of warming.

Yes, some folks (mostly corporate, money grubbing, POS soulless, would-be world-conquerors) would love nothing better than to make all the money there is to make regardless of how much damage they inflict in the process.

Even where I live, every time a piece of legislation comes along that would actually help the environment, it gets slaughtered even before it makes it to the Senate. Why? Because money supersedes EVERY other consideration ... because the earth is expendable where the almighty dollar is concerned.

I don't really believe that the Earth is getting warmer due to CO2, but you are wrong about it being completely benign; just like you guys are wrong about man not being able to change the weather.

Anyone remember the Dust bowl of the 30's? Read up on it - man certainly CAN affect the weather - it's been done.

Sorry, guys - I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but the climate is changing - quit deluding yourselves.

Because this is so inspiring! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have a suspicion that many nutters.....even some who post here....do understand that humans can and have impacted climate change. They just can't discuss the matter honestly because it would mean breaking with the social conservative base on an issue. That is a no-no.

The social issues rule the nutter roost.

dude, all you have to do is provide the evidence that 120PPM of CO2 drives climate. You have that experimental proof, you'll change the discussion. without that, you are just parrotting an issue and provide no intelligent info.

Why don't you just make your case without all the McCarthy type, three-ring circus accusations?

Maybe you are lying?

The earth has been warming since the last ice age. What you have no evidence of is that any warming is due to man. Just provide that piece and the discussion changes. I know you don't have it though. Maybe Mann can provide you the hockey stick.

Maybe you are lying?

The earth has been warming since the last ice age. What you have no evidence of is that any warming is due to man. Just provide that piece and the discussion changes. I know you don't have it though. Maybe Mann can provide you the hockey stick.

If you had actually read any of my post, you would have seen where I stated several times that I do not believe that GW is mad-made. I only stated (quite correctly) the obvious fact of the world getting warmer.

What you have no evidence of is that any warming is due to man. Just provide that piece and the discussion changes.

No, we've seen that it doesn't. No matter what evidence is presented, you instantly wave your hands around and declare it doesn't count. Nothing changes. Your cult has simply defined any evidence that contradicts cult dogma to be invalid. That's why your cult is referred to as deniers, because you deny all the evidence.

Last edited:
What you have no evidence of is that any warming is due to man. Just provide that piece and the discussion changes.

No, we've seen that it doesn't. No matter what evidence is presented, you instantly wave your hands around and declare it doesn't count. Nothing changes. Your cult has simply defined any evidence that contradicts cult dogma to be invalid. That's why your cult is referred to as deniers, because you deny all the evidence.

You've presented no evidence. See that's your problem. Your evidence is an unproven hypothesis. just show where 120PPM drives climate and you can't, just say that.

Forum List

Back