LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

1.) What's your point?

2.) Fully automatic Uzi's, Tommy Gun's, and a slew of other "machine guns" are perfectly legal (as all "military grade" weapons should be).

3.) Bump firing is the act of using the recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire shots in rapid succession, which simulates the feeling of a fully automatic firearm. This technique is usually used for entertainment, as the drawback of decreased accuracy eliminates any conceivable "tactical" advantage that might be gained.

Bump fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

then there is the binary trigger

pretty neat too

Binary Firing System Trigger Equipped Billet Lower : Franklin Armory.com

Tell me, how much damage can I do with a fully automatic weapon in a crowded nightclub in a minute? How many rounds can you go through in a minute?

Tell me....how much damage can you do to me with a full automatic weapon in a crowded night club in a minute if I am properly armed as I should be?

Answer: none
You think too highly of yourself, most of those people weren't standing around waiting to be shot. They were taken by surprise and before they could react they were dead.

Where is it going to get the 600 rounds to fire? That would be twenty 30-round magazines! You cannot even load and drop 30 magazines in a minute, much less fire 600 rounds!
Tell me, how much damage can I do with a fully automatic weapon in a crowded nightclub in a minute? How many rounds can you go through in a minute?

how many times can you swap a magazine fucktard

Who needs magazines bonehead

Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_9_large.jpg
so you think that holds 600 rounds fuckhead

Dum Dum, how many times can you change boxes in a minute. Fucking moron.

"boxes" --LOL

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like a military grade weapons.
Fuck youre as stupid as a bag of hammers you fucking retard… LOL

Are you claiming that no AR15's are sold to the public with military-grade components?
You get what you pay for - over the counter ARs are not military grade.
I have a fully auto Ar it's chambered in 6.8 SPC it costs about 4500+ dollars, I also have several over-the-counter ARs for about $500 at any given time - mostly chambered in .223/556.
It's all in the machining…

I've got blueprints for both. I have a CNC, and thought about making one. What it is chambered for has nothing to do with the differences in the gun's firing capability.

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like military grade weapons.
Fuck youre as stupid as a bag of hammers you fucking retard… LOL

That's still not an answer. Other than the modifications made to prevent automatic fire, what changes were made?

The question is moot. Alan Grayson claimed that an AR-15 could fire 700 rounds a minute, and the girls choir jumped up and said he was wrong. He was right, but no one is going to lug equipment necessary to fire at that cyclic level without everyone knowing it.

"boxes" --LOL
Ammo box dum dum.

I won't say you're wrong, but some weapons are more reliable than others. A fully automatic weapon that shoots 600 rounds before jamming, is going put 600 rounds in the field of fire. and it's going to do unbelievable damage. There's is no way to deny that.

Do you have a point here? Who cares that a gun (and I quote) "is going to put 600 rounds in the field of fire"? For that matter - who gives a shit if it's "going to put 6,000 rounds in the field of fire"?

1.) Liberals are too fucking lazy to take personal responsibility for anything. Feeding themselves. Housing themselves. Providing healthcare for themselves. And yes - even something as primitively basic as taking responsibility for their own personal security. As usual they want government to do it for them. And that means a communist nanny state

2.) The U.S. Constitution promised you liberty. It never promised you security. If the U.S. and firearms are too scary for you - there is the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Excuse me, why am I wasting my time talking to a fucking boneheaded idiot?
Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_5.jpg

still not six hundred rounds fuckface

LOL, you're in denial aren't you? How many times can I change up in a minute?

I'm not so sure of that. Even if you had that many rounds ready to go, I wouldn't want that firearm near me, you're bound to have a meltdown with that many rounds going through at that rate.
You will malfunction somewhere on the 2nd hundred round drum probably.

A race car motor will blow up after several laps at 12000 rpm. That doesn't mean it can't reach that speed for a while.

I won't say you're wrong, but some weapons are more reliable than others. A fully automatic weapon that shoots 600 rounds before jamming, is going put 600 rounds in the field of fire. and it's going to do unbelievable damage. There's is no way to deny that.

Do you have a point here? Who cares that a gun (and I quote) "is going to put 600 rounds in the field of fire"? For that matter - who gives a shit if it's "going to put 6,000 rounds in the field of fire"?

1.) Liberals are too fucking lazy to take personal responsibility for anything. Feeding themselves. Housing themselves. Providing healthcare for themselves. And yes - even something as primitively basic as taking responsibility for their own personal security. As usual they want government to do it for them. And that means a communist nanny state

2.) The U.S. Constitution promised you liberty. It never promised you security. If the U.S. and firearms are too scary for you - there is the door. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

There you go. People who are screaming about Omar Mateen are the same people who are screaming that he have easy access to assault weapons.

As usual - liberals defeat their own position. A magazine can be swapped out in milliseconds. Not seconds. Milliseconds. Therefore - limiting magazine capacity does nothing. It just means the person needs to carry more magazines.

As usual - liberals defeat their own position. A magazine can be swapped out in milliseconds. Not seconds. Milliseconds. Therefore - limiting magazine capacity does nothing. It just means the person needs to carry more magazines.

Sorry, that's my point. the poster was saying you are limited by the number of times you can swap out.

Sorry, that's my point. the poster was saying you are limited by the number of times you can swap out.

You ARE!

Even using that ridiculous belted ammo, you can never put 700 rounds through ANY of the weapons we have been discussing, so your entire premise is idiotic!

You ARE!

Even using that ridiculous belted ammo, you can never put 700 rounds through ANY of the weapons we have been discussing, so your entire premise is idiotic!

Admiral, even the manufacturer gives the cyclic rate of 700-950 rounds per minute. How that number is reached is pointless, obviously there are many methods to do that. The other point is that it is clear you're not up to date.

Forum List

Back