LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

A $350 dollar slidefire adapted to a AR-15 can express 600 rds a min.

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

You simply cannot do that without melting the damn rifle barrel dumb shit!
This isn't 1942 Admiral.

No. It is not. The barrel of an AK-47 gets so hot after about two magazines, I burned my hand THROUGH a leather glove when I accidentally grabbed the barrel in the dark.
That's not melting Admiral and you know it.

Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.
Pray and spray only works in the movies... Dip shit
Lol
Fully automatic weapons were designed for close quarters. They are not intended for distance.

You really are trying to out-stupid every other gun-grabbing know-nothing!
No, but you're doing just fine all on your own

Why is no one agreeing with you? I'll tell you why! Your level of stupid is in a class by itself!
Because they don't want to acknowledge being wrong. Your level of stupid is primordial, almost like its from the big bang of stupid.

Have you ever shot one under full auto??
Yes, many times
Then you would know select fire is preferred?

Yes, of course it is preferred. But do maniacs shooting up nightclubs get trained?
If they Want to hit anything... pray and spray is not the course of action, not only are they to going to miss what their shooting at - going to have a whole lot of misfires, jams, etc.
Movies are not reality. Dumbass

I won't say you're wrong, but some weapons are more reliable than others. A fully automatic weapon that shoots 600 rounds before jamming, is going put 600 rounds in the field of fire. and it's going to do unbelievable damage. There's is no way to deny that.

Where is it going to get the 600 rounds to fire? That would be twenty 30-round magazines! You cannot even load and drop 30 magazines in a minute, much less fire 600 rounds!

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

You simply cannot do that without melting the damn rifle barrel dumb shit!
This isn't 1942 Admiral.

No. It is not. The barrel of an AK-47 gets so hot after about two magazines, I burned my hand THROUGH a leather glove when I accidentally grabbed the barrel in the dark.
That's not melting Admiral and you know it.

That's about 50 rounds also!

Yes, many times

Yes, of course it is preferred. But do maniacs shooting up nightclubs get trained?
If they Want to hit anything... pray and spray is not the course of action, not only are they to going to miss what their shooting at - going to have a whole lot of misfires, jams, etc.

I won't say you're wrong, but some weapons are more reliable than others. A fully automatic weapon that shoots 600 rounds before jamming, is going put 600 rounds in the field of fire. and it's going to do unbelievable damage. There's is no way to deny that.

Where is it going to get the 600 rounds to fire? That would be twenty 30-round magazines! You cannot even load and drop 30 magazines in a minute, much less fire 600 rounds!
Tell me, how much damage can I do with a fully automatic weapon in a crowded nightclub in a minute? How many rounds can you go through in a minute?

Tell me, how much damage can I do with a fully automatic weapon in a crowded nightclub in a minute? How many rounds can you go through in a minute?

how many times can you swap a magazine fucktard

Who needs magazines bonehead

Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_9_large.jpg

so you think that holds 600 rounds fuckhead

Excuse me, why am I wasting my time talking to a fucking boneheaded idiot?
Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_5.jpg

Excuse me, why am I wasting my time talking to a fucking boneheaded idiot?
Valkyrie_Armament_Belt_Fed_AR_Conversion_Upper_Receiver_5.jpg

still not six hundred rounds fuckface

That weapon is illegal. except with a special license.

1.) What's your point?

2.) Fully automatic Uzi's, Tommy Gun's, and a slew of other "machine guns" are perfectly legal (as all "military grade" weapons should be).

3.) Bump firing is the act of using the recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire shots in rapid succession, which simulates the feeling of a fully automatic firearm. This technique is usually used for entertainment, as the drawback of decreased accuracy eliminates any conceivable "tactical" advantage that might be gained.

Bump fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like a military grade weapons.
Fuck youre as stupid as a bag of hammers you fucking retard… LOL

Other than changes made to do away with the fully auto capability, how is it different?
Other than a few thousand dollars, they are like night and day. Go to the range sometime and find out for yourself instead of believing every fucked up thing you hear from the mainstream media...

Like night and day? Good. That should make it really easy for you to point out the differences.

First, the weapon he had was not fully automatic, nor was it an AR-15.
Second, you are an idiot for arguing an indefensible position when all you have are lies.

That weapon is illegal.
of course but leftards will be leftards

Tell me....how much damage can you do to me with a full automatic weapon in a crowded night club in a minute if I am properly armed as I should be?

Answer: none

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like military grade weapons.
Fuck youre as stupid as a bag of hammers you fucking retard… LOL

That's still not an answer. Other than the modifications made to prevent automatic fire, what changes were made?

Dum Dum, how many times can you change boxes in a minute. Fucking moron.

Forum List

Back