LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

A $350 dollar slidefire adapted to a AR-15 can express 600 rds a min.

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

You want to bet he didnt use one?
I can could kill just as many sheep in a corral with a wheel gun.
not in a minute you can't.

He didnt kill 50 people in a minute.
He wasn't fully automatic either.

700 rounds per minute.

700 X 60 X $2.35 > $8000

That is one expensive gun to take out to the shooting range.

Not long ago we had almost this Same argument.
And you posted a photo of 2 AR 15
You said one was auto and the other was semi auto.
No you say ar 15 is just a sporting rifle.
Were you lying then or are you lying now.
I find it odd that you are pitching a fit over this.
Yes I did, one was military grade hence 4500+ dollars - the other one was over-the-counter Smith & Wesson M&P $500 - you get what you pay for. All over-the-counter ARs are not military grade it's all in the machining…Period
I know that.
So why all the tantrums?
Actually I find it funny, the rationalization of control freaks behavior...more gun laws will not save one single life just cost them.
Neither will more guns.
The gunslingers on this site are more than enough proof of it.
Guns are an absolute right, More guns and ammo... No harm no foul.

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

Thank you for making my point.

im doing the math here, lets see, 700 sniper bullets a minute,,ok,,uhh,,,that comes out to 3 bullets a second?

I suspect that most AR shooters would be able to only dump four 30 rds magazines in a minute. That is 120 rds.

Of course if they used one of these stupid gimmicks fast fire mechanisms it would speed up but they wouldn't be able to hit anything.

Have you fired an AR-15?

I have. I build ARs and I teach AR classes and I am also a range officer. I have fired them thousands of times. I also have a Class III M-16 and I know the difference between semi auto and full auto.

For all practical purposes an AR is about a 100 -150 rd a minute weapon and that is only under good conditions by people that know what they are doing.

You could not even shoot 700 rds out of a M-16 in a minute. That is 23 magazines and if nothing else it is impossible to load that many in a minute. If you were even able to do it your barrel would burn up.

Don't be a dumbass. It just makes you look like a fool when you post.

Last edited:

With a fully automatic rifle he could have killed five times as many people and been out of there before the police were even called. Is that what you want?

This just in from MSNBC, the infamous Boob and Congressman Alan Grayson has been hit several times by sniper fire at a rally in Tampa, latest reports say that he did survive all of the 8 to 12 bullets being that they all went thru his 78 inch ass.

im doing the math here, lets see, 700 sniper bullets a minute,,ok,,uhh,,,that comes out to 3 bullets a second?

I suspect that most AR shooters would be able to only dump four 30 rds magazines in a minute. That is 120 rds.

Of course if they used one of these stupid gimmicks fast fire mechanisms it would speed up but they wouldn't be able to hit anything.

Have you fired an AR-15?

I have. I build ARs and I teach AR classes and I am also a range officer. I have fired them thousands of times. I also have a Class III M-16 and I know the difference between semi auto and full auto.

For all practical purposed an AR is about a 100 -150 rd a minute weapons and that is only under good conditions by people that know what they are doing.

You could not even shoot 700 rds out of a M-16 in a minute. That is 23 magazines and if nothing else it is impossible to load that many in a minute. If you were even able to do it your barrel would burn up.

Exactly!!
I can do a mag dump(30rnd)in about 5 seconds with my AR.
Aiming at a ten inch AR 500 plate at 60 yards I might hit half if i'm lucky.
Make that plate move and I might hit two outta thirty.
If I were to fire aimed individual shots my accuracy would at the minimum increase four fold on a moving target.

Liberals dont know shit about firearms.

With a fully automatic rifle he could have killed five times as many people and been out of there before the police were even called. Is that what you want?

But he didnt have a fully automatic rifle.

Have you fired an AR-15?

For all practical purposed an AR is about a 100 -150 rd a minute weapons and that is only under good conditions by people that know what they are doing.

Exactly!!
If I were to fire aimed individual shots my accuracy would at the minimum increase four fold on a moving target.

You're not talking sixty yards in a nightclub, you're talking about 300 people in 1,000 sq ft. Talk about not knowing shit.

Here is a little fact that has been overlooked while everyone is focusing all their attention on the AR-15. I have heard various reports that all but one of the emergency exits at the club were locked how much lower would the death toll have been if that was not the case. In a situation like that with a large crowd and only the main enterance which the shooter according to reports was blocking and only one emergency exit open you were going to have a large death toll AR-15 or no AR-15.

Have you fired an AR-15?

Exactly!!

You're not talking sixty yards in a nightclub, you're talking about 300 people in 1,000 sq ft. Talk about not knowing shit.

So you think over one hundred people were in a club the size of a two car garage?
Seriously....this is like arguing with a five year old.

Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.
Pray and spray only works in the movies... Dip shit
Lol
Fully automatic weapons were designed for close quarters. They are not intended for distance.
Have you ever shot one under full auto??
Yes, many times

You're a fucken liar.

Forum List

Back