LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

A $350 dollar slidefire adapted to a AR-15 can express 600 rds a min.
You know this how? Be specific...
To just any ol' AR?
You are a gullible fuck up

I have a friend who has adapted two. I guess you're the gullible fuck my friend. Slide Fire® Slide Fire® The Official Bump Fire Stock - AR15, AK47, Saiga, M&P and Ruger Rifles - Freedom Unleashed

Holy crap yet another moron who thinks you can hit shit with slide fire.....

Tell you what moron, I'll give you a ten second head start. We'll see what 600 rounds a minute can do.

Works for me. I'll hit you in the dome on the first shot.....with controlled fire.
In far less then ten seconds.

Then why do you own and sell them?
?
Not long ago we had almost this Same argument.
And you posted a photo of 2 AR 15
You said one was auto and the other was semi auto.
No you say ar 15 is just a sporting rifle.
Were you lying then or are you lying now.
I find it odd that you are pitching a fit over this.
Yes I did, one was military grade hence 4500+ dollars - the other one was over-the-counter Smith & Wesson M&P $500 - you get what you pay for. All over-the-counter ARs are not military grade it's all in the machining…Period
I know that.
So why all the tantrums?
Actually I find it funny, the rationalization of control freaks behavior...more gun laws will not save one single life just cost them.
Neither will more guns.
The gunslingers on this site are more than enough proof of it.

Grayson is the best argument against gun control that has ever served in Congress.

He is also the best argument for birth control!
False that would be Ted Cruz

At least Ted Cruz is not stupid enough to make such bullshit claims!
Are we talking about a same Ted Cruz?

All Libtards are really ignorant but this piece of shit Grayson kinda takes the cake.

Most of the elected Democrats in this state are embarrassments to Florida but Grayson is tied with that silly ass Wasserman Schulz and dumbass Alcee Hasting as being the absolute worse.

He wouldn't know an AR-15 from a hole in the ground.

In the words of my dear departed father, you are one of those women 'too dumb to come'.

Since he's departed, that's one less of your kind to run his damn mouth.

When you go, soon is not soon enough, I'll make sure that's on your tombstone.

In the words of my dear departed father, you are one of those women 'too dumb to come'.

You'll make sure? You're not man enough.

The only way a semi automatic AR-15 is going to fire 700 rounds a minute is if the flash is firing it.
First of all you would need a belt of ammo, but I suspect most any Over the counter ar15 would jam 60/100 rounds into it. After all it's just a sporting rifle... fuck ups like Barry doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military gear and weapons...
Lol
The more standard magazines are 20 or 30 round ones so you would have to reload either 24 or 35 times to get 700 rounds a minute seems unlikely.

Idiots like Grayson and these Moon Bats that post here don't understand the difference between cycle rate and firing rate.

The only way a semi automatic AR-15 is going to fire 700 rounds a minute is if the flash is firing it.
First of all you would need a belt of ammo, but I suspect most any Over the counter ar15 would jam 60/100 rounds into it. After all it's just a sporting rifle... fuck ups like Barry doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military gear and weapons...
Lol
The more standard magazines are 20 or 30 round ones so you would have to reload either 24 or 35 times to get 700 rounds a minute seems unlikely.

Idiots like Grayson and these Moon Bats that post here don't understand the difference between cycle rate and firing rate.

Idiots here don't understand that a highly superior firing rate is going to be a slaughter no matter.

im doing the math here, lets see, 700 sniper bullets a minute,,ok,,uhh,,,that comes out to 3 bullets a second?

I suspect that most AR shooters would be able to only dump four 30 rds magazines in a minute. That is 120 rds.

Of course if they used one of these stupid gimmick fast fire mechanisms it would speed up but they wouldn't be able to hit anything.

Last edited:

Just keep telling yourself that.

im doing the math here, lets see, 700 sniper bullets a minute,,ok,,uhh,,,that comes out to 3 bullets a second?

I suspect that most AR shooters would be able to only dump four 30 rds magazines in a minute. That is 120 rds.

Of course if they used one of these stupid gimmicks fast fire mechanisms it would speed up but they wouldn't be able to hit anything.
what about "The Terminator" how many rounds could he shoot in a minute?

Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.

You're showing your ignorance. Slide fire or bump fire is so inaccurate it's ridiculous.
And to hold the rate of fire requires concentration,you absolutely cant hit multiple targets while using bump/slide fire with even the least bit of accuracy.

Just keep telling yourself that.

Don't need to. I'm still here and you keep running your mouth, pussy.

Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.

You're showing your ignorance. Slide fire or bump fire is so inaccurate it's ridiculous.
And to hold the rate of fire requires concentration,you absolutely cant hit multiple targets while using bump/slide fire with even the least bit of accuracy.
Oh how stupid to think it would be inaccurate on a dance floor.

You know this how? Be specific...
To just any ol' AR?
You are a gullible fuck up

I have a friend who has adapted two. I guess you're the gullible fuck my friend. Slide Fire® Slide Fire® The Official Bump Fire Stock - AR15, AK47, Saiga, M&P and Ruger Rifles - Freedom Unleashed
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

You want to bet he didnt use one?
I can could kill just as many sheep in a corral with a wheel gun.
not in a minute you can't.

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

You want to bet he didnt use one?
I can could kill just as many sheep in a corral with a wheel gun.
not in a minute you can't.

He didnt kill 50 people in a minute.

Forum List

Back