LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

You do know an ar15 is just a sporting rifle, they are nowhere near as reliable as military grade weapons. Dip shit

Then why do you own and sell them?

?
Not long ago we had almost this Same argument.
And you posted a photo of 2 AR 15
You said one was auto and the other was semi auto.
No you say ar 15 is just a sporting rifle.
Were you lying then or are you lying now.
I find it odd that you are pitching a fit over this.

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.

I'm not so sure of that. Even if you had that many rounds ready to go, I wouldn't want that firearm near me, you're bound to have a meltdown with that many rounds going through at that rate.
You will malfunction somewhere on the 2nd hundred round drum probably.
How would you know? There is no way to predict exactly when an over the counter Ar15 will jam, in my experience it's around 60 and 100 rounds give or take. But, then again I sell firearms. Dipshit

The only way a semi automatic AR-15 is going to fire 700 rounds a minute is if the flash is firing it.
First of all you would need a belt of ammo, but I suspect most any Over the counter ar15 would jam 60/100 rounds into it. After all it's just a sporting rifle... fuck ups like Barry doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military gear and weapons...
Lol
The more standard magazines are 20 or 30 round ones so you would have to reload either 24 or 35 times to get 700 rounds a minute seems unlikely.
Over-the-counter ARs are not tested to military standards…. Period

Btw this tragedy is not the worst mass shooting in in us history.
The Wounded Knee Massacre was devastating — about 250 Native Americans were killed by American troops in the late 1800s. Only one man faced prosecution for the Mountain Meadows Massacre, but it was actually a Mormon militia that killed 120 men, women and children. The Tulsa Massacre ended with about 300 people killed by mobs of white people.
Bring on the bullshit rationalizing!

You do know an ar15 is just a sporting rifle, they are nowhere near as reliable as military grade weapons. Dip shit

?

Yes I did, one was military grade hence 4500+ dollars - the other one was over-the-counter Smith & Wesson M&P $500 - you get what you pay for. All over-the-counter ARs are not military grade it's all in the machining…Period

?

Yes I did, one was military grade hence 4500+ dollars - the other one was over-the-counter Smith & Wesson M&P $500 - you get what you pay for. All over-the-counter ARs are not military grade it's all in the machining…Period

I know that.
So why all the tantrums?

The Wounded Knee Massacre was devastating — about 250 Native Americans were killed by American troops in the late 1800s. Only one man faced prosecution for the Mountain Meadows Massacre, but it was actually a Mormon militia that killed 120 men, women and children. The Tulsa Massacre ended with about 300 people killed by mobs of white people.
Yes, about 200 miles south of here, and the crazy bastards thought a ghost dance would protect them... Lol
They should've armed themselves better

Grayson is the disgraced Dem whose own Democrats out of office right now. He's a crook and a dumbass, too much even for liberals.

Yes, about 200 miles south of here, and the crazy bastards thought a ghost dance would protect them... Lol
They should've arm themselves better
When it comes to bullshit rationalizing you are almost as good as unhinged.

?
I know that.
So why all the tantrums?
Actually I find it funny, the rationalization of control freaks behavior...more gun laws will not save one single life just cost them.

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.

I'm not so sure of that. Even if you had that many rounds ready to go, I wouldn't want that firearm near me, you're bound to have a meltdown with that many rounds going through at that rate.
You will malfunction somewhere on the 2nd hundred round drum probably.
How would you know? There is no way to predict exactly when an over the counter Ar15 will jam, in my experience it's around 60 and 100 rounds give or take. But, then again I sell firearms. Dipshit
I said malfunction. There are other malfunctions other than a jam. So, if you are an expert, fill us in on how many rounds fired at a high rate will begin to melt the gas tube or cause permanent damage to the weapon?

Grayson is the best argument against gun control that has ever served in Congress.

He is also the best argument for birth control!
False that would be Ted Cruz

At least Ted Cruz is not stupid enough to make such bullshit claims!

Forum List

Back