LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

bump stocks do not add to the firing capacity, just the accuracy.

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.

The only way a semi automatic AR-15 is going to fire 700 rounds a minute is if the flash is firing it.
First of all you would need a belt of ammo, but I suspect most any Over the counter ar15 would jam 60/100 rounds into it. After all it's just a sporting rifle... fuck ups like Barry doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military gear and weapons...
Lol

Last edited:
Well. This thread got blown away.

You're as big an idiot as your friend. Congrats

Keep digging, grandma.

on film right in front of shitslingers eyes and she still remains dumb as a rock ...
Awwww, what's wrong? You and your friends did a doody in your diaper again? LOL Bedwetting MORONS on display.. I'd love to see this on the Donalds blog!!!!!! Fucking hilarious.. Remind me to call Janet Napiltano instead of one of these twinkle toed femi-dudes in this thread if I ever need a liberal to change my tire..

Which still proves Grayson was right.
You're still a dumb fucking asshole.. LOL Some things never change.

whoops, got her frothy mouthed meltdown stage. Easy, as usual.
The only thing easy in this thread was making a fool of you again.. ;_ No worries, more to come.. no thank you's..

You do know an ar15 is just a sporting rifle, they are nowhere near as reliable as a military grade weapons. Dip shit

Where we disagree is, I don't consider murdering gays a sport.

YOU LOADED A VIDEO WITH A DISCLAIMER at the end that it isn't real.. NO AUTOMATIC weapon ROFLMAO

There is no such disclaimer.

LIAR.. LMAO Everyone fast forward to the end and read the disclaimer.. FIRST BULLET

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like military grade weapons.
Fuck youre as stupid as a bag of hammers you fucking retard… LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back