LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

bump stocks do not add to the firing capacity, just the accuracy.

It doesn't add capacity, but the movement of the slide or bump stock going back and forth means that the firearm is re-cocked at a rate physically impossible for a person to accomplish in semi-mode.
It's still not actually a "full-auto" but it pretty much gets the same results.

Thing is though, as for Grayson, you may get a 700 round "rate" but that doesn't mean you could actually pull that off for a full minute.

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like a military grade weapons.
Fuck youre as stupid as a bag of hammers you fucking retard… LOL

Other than changes made to do away with the fully auto capability, how is it different?

Well. This thread got blown away.

You're as big an idiot as your friend. Congrats

Keep digging, grandma.

on film right in front of shitslingers eyes and she still remains dumb as a rock ...
Awwww, what's wrong? You and your friends did a doody in your diaper again? LOL Bedwetting MORONS on display.. I'd love to see this on the Donalds blog!!!!!! Fucking hilarious.. Remind me to call Janet Napiltano instead of one of these twinkle toed femi-dudes in this thread if I ever need a liberal to change my tire..

you're an idiot ... the disclaimer is about having a target for accuracy, not RPM's

dumbass,

Well. This thread got blown away.

Keep digging, grandma.

on film right in front of shitslingers eyes and she still remains dumb as a rock ...
Awwww, what's wrong? You and your friends did a doody in your diaper again? LOL Bedwetting MORONS on display.. I'd love to see this on the Donalds blog!!!!!! Fucking hilarious.. Remind me to call Janet Napiltano instead of one of these twinkle toed femi-dudes in this thread if I ever need a liberal to change my tire..

you're an idiot ... the disclaimer is about having a target for accuracy, not RPM's

dumbass,

We can all read douchedick.. LOL

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.
Get your head out of your ass dip shit, an ar15 is not military grade therefore it will not perform like a military grade weapons.

Other than changes made to do away with the fully auto capability, how is it different?
Other than a few thousand dollars, they are like night and day. Go to the range sometime and find out for yourself instead of believing every fucked up thing you hear from the mainstream media...

Are you claiming that no AR15's are sold to the public with military-grade components?

I'm not so sure of that. Even if you had that many rounds ready to go, I wouldn't want that firearm near me, you're bound to have a meltdown with that many rounds going through at that rate.

Other than a few thousand dollars, they are like night and day. Go to the range sometime and find out for yourself instead of believing every fucked up thing you hear from the mainstream media...
LMFAO I've been over here literally laughing with tears in my eyes.. OMG.. Leftists are pathetic.

Keep digging, grandma.

dumbass,

apparently you cant, Ive proven you wrong twice on this thread .... douche-mouth.

Keep digging, grandma.

dumbass,

apparently you cant, Ive proven you wrong twice on this thread .... douche-mouth.

Get your own lines Goofy.. LMAO Dipshit on parade^^^ Thanks.. I was having a really bad day until I came here and played, "Embarrass the asshole" with you and your personal buttboy, Carby..

Are you claiming that no AR15's are sold to the public with military-grade components?
You get what you pay for - over the counter ARs are not military grade.
I have a fully auto Ar it's chambered in 6.8 SPC it costs about 4500+ dollars, I also have several over-the-counter ARs for about $500 at any given time - mostly chambered in .223/556.
It's all in the machining…

I'm not so sure of that. Even if you had that many rounds ready to go, I wouldn't want that firearm near me, you're bound to have a meltdown with that many rounds going through at that rate.

chain guns and sweepers can burp out 50's at a higher rate than an AR .... 25 rounds in 2.5 seconds is fast enough for me.

You will malfunction somewhere on the 2nd hundred round drum probably.

The only way a semi automatic AR-15 is going to fire 700 rounds a minute is if the flash is firing it.
First of all you would need a belt of ammo, but I suspect most any Over the counter ar15 would jam 60/100 rounds into it. After all it's just a sporting rifle... fuck ups like Barry doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military gear and weapons...
Lol
The more standard magazines are 20 or 30 round ones so you would have to reload either 24 or 35 times to get 700 rounds a minute seems unlikely.

the ignorance of RW idiots is beyond compare

The only idiot is you and the rest of your liberal buffoons...

The gun semi or auto cannot fire that many rounds in a minute without melting and since the largest clip in today's world holds 32 rounds you would be hard pressed to reload 10 clips much less 20 in less than a minute...

Mateen's hatred would have overcome any law you believe should have been imposed...

The only way a semi automatic AR-15 is going to fire 700 rounds a minute is if the flash is firing it.
First of all you would need a belt of ammo, but I suspect most any Over the counter ar15 would jam 60/100 rounds into it. After all it's just a sporting rifle... fuck ups like Barry doesnt know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military gear and weapons...
Lol
Says who? He is the Commander In Chief. He knows that a Glock can have "a lot of clips in it" So, there. That refutes your ridiculous accusation. /sarc/

Forum List

Back