LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

You do however have to add a slide-fire stock. Some people call them a "bump-fire" stock.
Anyway, the AR-15 doesn't come with one of these stocks, a person would need to purchase one extra.

The gun it's self is capable of that. That has nothing to do with the shooter's ability to use the gun's capability. Think of it in terms of a race car. A regular driver can't get around the track nearly as fast as a nascar driver in the same car. That doesn't mean the car isn't capable of it.

I'm not so sure of that. Even if you had that many rounds ready to go, I wouldn't want that firearm near me, you're bound to have a meltdown with that many rounds going through at that rate.
You will malfunction somewhere on the 2nd hundred round drum probably.
How would you know? There is no way to predict exactly when an over the counter Ar15 will jam, in my experience it's around 60 and 100 rounds give or take. But, then again I sell firearms. Dipshit
I said malfunction. There are other malfunctions other than a jam. So, if you are an expert, fill us in on how many rounds fired at a high rate will begin to melt the gas tube or cause permanent damage to the weapon?
Over the counter or military grade?
I personally personally prefer piston driven, A lot less to go wrong.

im doing the math here, lets see, 700 sniper bullets a minute,,ok,,uhh,,,that comes out to 3 bullets a second?

Need a math lesson or new calculator? 3 bullets per second is only 180 rounds per minute. It is closer to 12 rounds per second.
do u really think im serious,,,havent u seen my replies over the year?

Sorry! I am a math teacher. I see stuff like that and it drives me up the wall!
:D

tumblr_mqu8ssjlgM1qcu3vno1_500.gif

A $350 dollar slidefire adapted to a AR-15 can express 600 rds a min.
You know this how? Be specific...
To just any ol' AR?
You are a gullible fuck up

I have a friend who has adapted two. I guess you're the gullible fuck my friend. Slide Fire® Slide Fire® The Official Bump Fire Stock - AR15, AK47, Saiga, M&P and Ruger Rifles - Freedom Unleashed

Holy crap yet another moron who thinks you can hit shit with slide fire.....

He is quoting the cycle rate of the full auto M-16 which is 700 to 950.

Ignorance is bliss it seems. I was researching cyclic fire rate of an M16 and happened upon this post on a random forum.

"While it's true the cyclic rate of fire is as specified, say 600RPM for say, an M16, and that will empty a 30 round mag in 3 seconds (exactly). The real rate of fire is limited to (a) how fast one can change magazines (don't throw them away - put the empty back in the pouch!) and (b) overheating. The practical sustained rate of fire for most assault rifles is ~90 RPM. Oddly enough it the same on full auto or single. Again the heating is the limiting factor.

Real machine guns have a higher sustained rate due to belt-reed and quick change barrels. An MG240 will have somthing more like 200 RPM sustained rate."

The AR-15 has no specified cyclic fire rate. The rate of fire of an AR-15 depends on the speed of pulling the trigger by the person wielding the weapon.

Last edited:
Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.

A $350 dollar slidefire adapted to a AR-15 can express 600 rds a min.
You know this how? Be specific...
To just any ol' AR?
You are a gullible fuck up

I have a friend who has adapted two. I guess you're the gullible fuck my friend. Slide Fire® Slide Fire® The Official Bump Fire Stock - AR15, AK47, Saiga, M&P and Ruger Rifles - Freedom Unleashed

Holy crap yet another moron who thinks you can hit shit with slide fire.....

Tell you what moron, I'll give you a ten second head start. We'll see what 600 rounds a minute can do.

Forum List

Back