LMFAO -Alan Grayson claims AR-15s can fire ‘700 rounds in a minute’ after Orlando attack

im doing the math here, lets see, 700 sniper bullets a minute,,ok,,uhh,,,that comes out to 3 bullets a second?

I suspect that most AR shooters would be able to only dump four 30 rds magazines in a minute. That is 120 rds.

Of course if they used one of these stupid gimmicks fast fire mechanisms it would speed up but they wouldn't be able to hit anything.

Have you fired an AR-15?

I have. I build ARs and I teach AR classes and I am also a range officer. I have fired them thousands of times. I also have a Class III M-16 and I know the difference between semi auto and full auto.

For all practical purposed an AR is about a 100 -150 rd a minute weapons and that is only under good conditions by people that know what they are doing.

You could not even shoot 700 rds out of a M-16 in a minute. That is 23 magazines and if nothing else it is impossible to load that many in a minute. If you were even able to do it your barrel would burn up.

Don't be a dumbass. It just makes you look like a fool when you post.

Exactly!!
I can do a mag dump(30rnd)in about 5 seconds with my AR.
Aiming at a ten inch AR 500 plate at 60 yards I might hit half if i'm lucky.
Make that plate move and I might hit two outta thirty.
If I were to fire aimed individual shots my accuracy would at the minimum increase four fold on a moving target.

Liberals dont know shit about firearms.

You're not talking sixty yards in a nightclub, you're talking about 300 people in 1,000 sq ft. Talk about not knowing shit.

So you think over one hundred people were in a club the size of a two car garage?
Seriously....this is like arguing with a five year old.

Pretty nice garage if it was 1,000 sq ft. and the answer is yes, this was a gay nightclub and they tend to be packed. Maybe if you started thinking seriously you wouldn't be making so many embarrassing mistakes.

Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.
Pray and spray only works in the movies... Dip shit
Lol
Fully automatic weapons were designed for close quarters. They are not intended for distance.
Have you ever shot one under full auto??
Yes, many times

You're a fucken liar.

And I write all of your opinions on toilet paper so I can wipe my ass with them.

Cheez, girls, Who needs to hit targets with full auto fire? The beauty is you hit everything in front of it.
Lol
Fully automatic weapons were designed for close quarters. They are not intended for distance.
Yes, many times
Then you would know select fire is preferred?

Here is a little fact that has been overlooked while everyone is focusing all their attention on the AR-15. I have heard various reports that all but one of the emergency exits at the club were locked how much lower would the death toll have been if that was not the case. In a situation like that with a large crowd and only the main enterance which the shooter according to reports was blocking and only one emergency exit open you were going to have a large death toll AR-15 or no AR-15.

In that situation he could have done just as much damage with a shot gun and pistol as he could with an AR.

Lol
Yes, many times

Yes, of course it is preferred. But do maniacs shooting up nightclubs get trained?

Here is a picture of the Democrat idiot. He even looks like a dufus.

th

Lol
Yes, many times

Yes, of course it is preferred. But do maniacs shooting up nightclubs get trained?
If they Want to hit anything... pray and spray is not the course of action, not only are they to going to miss what they're shooting at - also going to have a whole lot of misfires, jams, etc.
Movies are not reality. Dumbass

Yes, many times

If they Want to hit anything... pray and spray is not the course of action, not only are they to going to miss what their shooting at - going to have a whole lot of misfires, jams, etc.
Movies are not reality. Dumbass

I won't say you're wrong, but some weapons are more reliable than others. A fully automatic weapon that shoots 600 rounds before jamming, is going put 600 rounds in the field of fire. and it's going to do unbelievable damage. There's is no way to deny that.

I suspect that most AR shooters would be able to only dump four 30 rds magazines in a minute. That is 120 rds.

Of course if they used one of these stupid gimmicks fast fire mechanisms it would speed up but they wouldn't be able to hit anything.

Have you fired an AR-15?

I have. I build ARs and I teach AR classes and I am also a range officer. I have fired them thousands of times. I also have a Class III M-16 and I know the difference between semi auto and full auto.

For all practical purposed an AR is about a 100 -150 rd a minute weapons and that is only under good conditions by people that know what they are doing.

You could not even shoot 700 rds out of a M-16 in a minute. That is 23 magazines and if nothing else it is impossible to load that many in a minute. If you were even able to do it your barrel would burn up.

Exactly!!
If I were to fire aimed individual shots my accuracy would at the minimum increase four fold on a moving target.

You're not talking sixty yards in a nightclub, you're talking about 300 people in 1,000 sq ft. Talk about not knowing shit.

So you think over one hundred people were in a club the size of a two car garage?

Pretty nice garage if it was 1,000 sq ft. and the answer is yes, this was a gay nightclub and they tend to be packed. Maybe if you started thinking seriously you wouldn't be making so many embarrassing mistakes.

My two car garage is over 1000 square feet.
Add the other garage and we're over 2500.

You couldnt fit that many people in that space if you rammed em in like sardines.

Have you fired an AR-15?

Exactly!!

You were the one who brought up 100 people in a two car garage. Why pose the question? You can easily jam 100 bodies in 1,000 sq ft.

Exactly!!

You were the one who brought up 100 people in a two car garage. Why pose the question? You can easily jam 100 bodies in 1,000 sq ft.

Not with fire codes genius.

Exactly!!

Oh really?
"you're talking about 300 people in 1,000 sq ft. Talk about not knowing shit."

Not with fire codes genius.
Duh, you don't get out much do you?

Have you fired an AR-15?

Exactly!!

And just to make you look like more of a moron.....
A
A $350 dollar slidefire adapted to a AR-15 can express 600 rds a min.

We've been through all that.
Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

You simply cannot do that without melting the damn rifle barrel dumb shit!

The response of a loser.

Well I don't care how many times you covered it. 600 rounds a minute expressed on a field the size of a dance floor would be catastrophic damage.

This isn't 1942 Admiral.

Lol

You really are trying to out-stupid every other gun-grabbing know-nothing!
No, but you're doing just fine all on your own

This isn't 1942 Admiral.

No. It is not. The barrel of an AK-47 gets so hot after about two magazines, I burned my hand THROUGH a leather glove when I accidentally grabbed the barrel in the dark.

Lol

You really are trying to out-stupid every other gun-grabbing know-nothing!
No, but you're doing just fine all on your own

Why is no one agreeing with you? I'll tell you why! Your level of stupid is in a class by itself!

Forum List

Back