Local gun store sold a shit load of firearms

They have one of the largest selections of "assault rifles" in the state if you were looking for it they would have had it two weeks ago now not so much.

No shit? Not the little 30 Gs a day store you guessed?

Well knock me over with a feather.

When I said they on an avg would sale maybe $30,000 a day was not implying they didn't have the inventory, they have or had it and then some.

Yes. I already understood it was a) pulled out of your ass, and b) likely way underestimated.

Oops. Scratch the above. I forgot you were the business illiterate nincumpoop that thinks a business with typical sales of $30 grand a day has the resources to do over 30 times that.

Have a good night.
This was their own site inventory, They have wall to wall firearms those evil black rifles.

XXXXXX

main1_full.jpeg

Seems like unauthorized advertising to me.

"Seems"....But it isn't. Case closed.

No shit? Not the little 30 Gs a day store you guessed?

Well knock me over with a feather.

When I said they on an avg would sale maybe $30,000 a day was not implying they didn't have the inventory, they have or had it and then some.

Yes. I already understood it was a) pulled out of your ass, and b) likely way underestimated.

And you're wrong once again just as the first time. Why is this even up for debate with you?

This is not good news. Charlotte's only about a hundred miles from me.

Makes me ashamed of my state.

Ashamed? Of what?

The mentality, the mentality. Oh, the mentality.
Not that it's a surprise... I mean look at the eloquence of the other NC poster right in this thread.

I just hope it's not in the water. I gotta get more filters.

?? Wassup Ernie? Is there a question?

Last edited:

And you're wrong once again just as the first time. Why is this even up for debate with you?

Oh. Gosh; thanks for correcting me. Good to know the 30 grand was not a number pulled right out of your ass.

So what may I ask was it based on?

Oh. Gosh; thanks for correcting me. Good to know the 30 grand was not a number pulled right out of your ass.

It's amazing how obama and his fellow democrats can help a certain sector of the economy.

Oops. Scratch the above. I forgot you were the business illiterate nincumpoop that thinks a business with typical sales of $30 grand a day has the resources to do over 30 times that.

Have a good night.
This was their own site inventory, They have wall to wall firearms those evil black rifles.

XXXXX

main1_full.jpeg

Seems like unauthorized advertising to me.

Apparently the mods agreed since the link was XXXX's out.
Thanks for the neg rep btw and sorry but no dice n your suggestion I do not do guys only ladies.

It's amazing how obama and his fellow democrats can help a certain sector of the economy.

Since you're dodging the question, and wandering off onto a new tangent, let the kibitzing continue per your apparent liking. No prob.

First off, some logical assumptions: no business is geared to do 30 to 40 times its typical daily sales volume. They lack the checkout capacity to process sales; no way they can background check so many times their typical volume; personnel to explain, sell and retrieve the wanted goods simply is not there, nor would have a station from which to work were additional staff even available to be called in. Maybe 5 times normal volume is doable, but certainly not more than 10 times. So let's assume that a typical sales day is in excess of 100 grand, most likely.

That said, now on to what you're no
wandering off onto: Obama boosting AR commerce. Perhaps so.

So let's run with that, and bitch slap some righty retard nonsense that many of the dipshits on this website love to suggest since they're ignorant of pricing models in businesses: income taxes on business owner is passed onto consumers. (LMFAO)

So we have a shop focusing on ARs and doing a banner day. Maybe a typical day does 120 or so grand, with typical margin of 40 percent, maybe. And pretax profit of 8 or so percent after meeting payroll, occupancy, operation and marketing costs. So a day in the life has costs to keep the popsicle stand running for around 30 or so grand. But gross profit on sales suddenly skyrocket since folks are lining up out the door. Now pretax profit, for the owner, that one day, shot up to more than 300 grand! Holy shit, his/her income tax just shot up 80 grand or more.

So how is that added to the cost of hundreds sold that day?

Since you're dodging the question, and wandering off onto a new tangent, let the kibitzing continue per your apparent liking. No prob.

First off, some logical assumptions: no business is geared to do 30 to 40 times its typical daily sales volume. They lack the checkout capacity to process sales; no way they can background check so many times their typical volume; personnel to explain, sell and retrieve the wanted goods simply is not there, nor would have a station from which to work were additional staff even available to be called in. Maybe 5 times normal volume is doable, but certainly not more than 10 times. So let's assume that a typical sales day is in excess of 100 grand, most likely.

So let's run with that, and bitch slap some righty retard nonsense that many of the dipshits on this website love to suggest since they're ignorant of pricing models in businesses: income taxes on business owner is passed onto consumers. (LMFAO)

So we have a shop focusing on ARs and doing a banner day. Maybe a typical day does 120 or so grand, with typical margin of 40 percent, maybe. And pretax profit of 8 or so percent after meeting payroll, occupancy, operation and marketing costs. So a day in the life has costs to keep the popsicle stand running for around 30 or so grand. But gross profit on sales suddenly skyrocket since folks are lining up out the door. Now pretax profit, for the owner, that one day, shot up to more than 300 grand! Holy shit, his/her income tax just shot up 80 grand or more.

I posted a link showing the inventory they had but the link was removed. That's not my fault take it up with bitch us citizen and the god damn mods.

I posted a link showing the inventory they had but the link was removed. That's not my fault take it up with bitch us citizen and the god damn mods.

So now you're dodging not only the original bullshit assumption, but also the new tangent your pea-brain wandered off into?

And you dared query why I am in this debate???

Last question: you fall down much?

So now you're dodging not only the original bullshit assumption, but also the new tangent your pea-brain wandered off into?

Dude your way to in depth than I your so far deep your head is stuck up your ass.
No one is dodging anything shit stain.
I showed you the inventory, I explained that their is a fear of governments knee jerk reaction to the mass shooting in Connecticut. And people are reacting. I also explained that I know Larry the owner, not good friends but I know him well enough that he would not embellish on what he has sold. I also explained they had to call in more help to man the crowds. I also added that the records will be checked by the feds. and all those black rifles on the walls in the pic are gone. and those he had in the cabinet way in the back. He does have a few bolt action rifles and a couple of shotguns.

The firearms community sales shit loads of firearms only when liberal run government has a knee jerk reaction.
Now deal with it bitch.

Dude your way to in depth than I your so far deep your head is stuck up your ass.
No one is dodging anything shit stain.
I showed you the inventory, I explained that their is a fear of governments knee jerk reaction to the mass shooting in Connecticut. And people are reacting. I also explained that I know Larry the owner, not good friends but I know him well enough that he would not embellish on what he has sold. I also explained they had to call in more help to man the crowds. I also added that the records will be checked by the feds. and all those black rifles on the walls in the pic are gone. and those he had in the cabinet way in the back. He does have a few bolt action rifles and a couple of shotguns.

The firearms community sales shit loads of firearms only when liberal run government has a knee jerk reaction.
Now deal with it bitch.

Deal with it??? How can I, possibly?

I'm still dying to know how a) we can determine sales volumes by looking at an interior pic of a retail store (covered no doubt in Harvard Business School MBA-level courses), and; b) how often do you fall down???

Forum List

Back