🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Local Residents Support Black Family Harrassed At Camping Grounds

Or this...

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

Can't blame them, everybody loves the pretty white girls while the ugly black girls stay home

You know about that asclepias

The man was charged and the system works so WTF is the problem? Meanwhile the war on Cops is growing to about six assassinated but not much outrage about that in the media.

What a shame. Unfortunately, when you get away from the coastal areas, some areas of California can have some pretty dicey people.

Let's face it, when you get away from the coastal area in any part of the country (or the world for that matter) you can get some pretty "dicey people".

I can't understand it when people ask the black people to come back. Do they want to see more ethnic crimes in their county? People are getting completely insane, multiculturalism just doesn't work.

I can't understand it when people ask the black people to come back. Do they want to see more ethnic crimes in their county? People are getting completely insane, multiculturalism just doesn't work.

Multiculturalism does work in many places.You just have to get out of the cities to see it! Ever been in the Army?

They will ask them to come back because they don't want them to view all white people as ignorant racists.
They seek to minimize the contamination that is you and the loser who attacked their family.
God protects fool and idiots, had an asshole such as yourself or him threatened my family the outcome would have been drastically different.
Speaking of crime, it's heartwarming to know the Black family conducted themselves as adult while the feral hickabilly will be facing charges...

Multiculturalism does work in many places.You just have to get out of the cities to see it! Ever been in the Army?
The army doesn't allow you to have your culture. Thats why it works in the military.

QuOTE="Godboy, post: 12234526, member: 17047"]

The army doesn't allow you to have your culture. Thats why it works in the military.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? As a retired veteran I disagree. It is the enforcement of egalitarian principles that makes multiculturalism work in the military. A person is judged by their ability to lead or to accomplish a mission irregardless of creed or color. Wives and families keep any cultural affinities alive....

QuOTE="Godboy, post: 12234526, member: 17047"]

The army doesn't allow you to have your culture. Thats why it works in the military.

Are you serious? As a retired veteran I disagree. It is the enforcement of egalitarian principles that makes multiculturalism work in the military. A person is judged by their ability to lead or to accomplish a mission irregardless of creed or color. Wives and families keep any cultural affinities alive....[/QUOTE]
Forgive "theboy" ignorance..

Forum List

Back