🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Local Residents Support Black Family Harrassed At Camping Grounds

I can't understand it when people ask the black people to come back. Do they want to see more ethnic crimes in their county? People are getting completely insane, multiculturalism just doesn't work.

Multiculturalism does work in many places.You just have to get out of the cities to see it! Ever been in the Army?
The army doesn't allow you to have your culture. Thats why it works in the military.
Sounds like you have never been in the army. It's weird how you constantly stick your foot in your mouth because you have no clue what you are talking about. There is a reason white woman flock in droves to Black NCO clubs when their husbands are deployed to the field.

I can't understand it when people ask the black people to come back. Do they want to see more ethnic crimes in their county? People are getting completely insane, multiculturalism just doesn't work.

Multiculturalism does work in many places.You just have to get out of the cities to see it! Ever been in the Army?
The army doesn't allow you to have your culture. Thats why it works in the military.
Sounds like you have never been in the army. It's weird how you constantly stick your foot in your mouth because you have no clue what you are talking about. There is a reason white woman flock in droves to Black NCO clubs when their husbands are deployed to the field.
Your insults are always absurd claims that no one believes, therefore they are just innefectual. Lies don't hurt peoples feelings, but the truth does. For example, black people have the lowest IQ's in the world, by a large margin. Now THAT'S embarrassing!

Your insults are always absurd claims that no one believes, therefore they are just innefectual. Lies don't hurt peoples feelings, but the truth does. For example, black people have the lowest IQ's in the world, by a large margin. Now THAT'S embarrassing!
Actually it's not embarrassing because you can't prove your IQ in relation to mine or any other Black person... you really don't come off as overly bright.

Weird how you think white women flocking to Black NCO clubs is an insult? I think you are just mad you stuck your foot in your mouth...again.

Actually it's not embarrassing because you can't prove your IQ in relation to mine or any other Black person... you really don't come off as overly bright.
If I were white I would be embarrassed Goofyboy was white. I think his specific stupidity is due to the higher than normal percentage of neanderthal DNA in his genetic makeup.

Forum List

Back