Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

Again, he called it a hoax. Sorry. Can we try to stay on topic now?

Where did the words "coronavirus is a hoax" appear in his statement? Are you too lazy to read?
I'll refer you to the following statement I heard yesterday
"people mean different things from what they actually say."

He was calling the virus a hoax. Playing your silly game of splitting hairs is not my line.
ShoddyLimpingIvorybilledwoodpecker-small.gif

We aren't talking about the world, dotard.

Uh, ever hear of a figure of speech? This little quip right here shows me how you and Candy are willing to take words out of context to make other people look bad, whether it be Trump, or me.

But you can go ahead and pull that long silver tongue of yours out of the window of your ivory tower, Rapunzel. Nobody's gonna tug on that.
Again, we are not talking about the world. Not my fault if you cannot say what you mean.

You are talking in circles and still can't figure yourself out. Bless your heart.

Again, he called it a hoax. Sorry. Can we try to stay on topic now?

Where did the words "coronavirus is a hoax" appear in his statement? Are you too lazy to read?
I'll refer you to the following statement I heard yesterday
"people mean different things from what they actually say."

He was calling the virus a hoax. Playing your silly game of splitting hairs is not my line.
ShoddyLimpingIvorybilledwoodpecker-small.gif

Hey, it's your line that people mean things different than what they actually say. If you no longer believe what you wrote yesterday....that's your problem.

Anyway, trying to get us back on topic here...

Trust the science. The blob had some good guidelines to follow. Its a shame some states are not following them. It's even a greater shame that he's not chiding those State officials who are ignoring the guidelines.

Anyway, trying to get us back on topic here...

Trust the science. The blob had some good guidelines to follow. Its a shame some states are not following them. It's even a greater shame that he's not chiding those State officials who are ignoring the guidelines.
I agree completely. All the states have to do is follow those guidelines. They are science based and data driven.

I do believe most of America wants to follow these guidelines. The uneducated are a different story. You can't fix stupid if stupid does not want to be fixed.

Time will tell how well we are responding to this pandemic. And it won't take long. I think we will know by the end of summer how well we've done.

So, explain to her/him how making them go without their livelihoods for an extended period of time due to this virus will help their situation.

They can't live paycheck to paycheck if they aren't getting any paychecks.
If folks are living paycheck to paycheck, the economy is not that good and Trump has been lying again. Or, people are spending too much money and this will be a good wake up call for them.

17% is closer to a fourth. Not a fifth.

I can keep pointing out more mathematical failures on your part if you'd like.

?

Candycorn insisted that only 17% of the $2.2 trillion CARES Act aid went to regular American citizens, which he further claimed was "a fifth" of the package.

It's one fourth of the package, not a fifth.

Forum List

Back