Lockdown Fans: What Is Your Endgame Plan?

Now you want the rest of us to sacrifice our elderly, or immune-compromised relatives because of your free-spending, wasteful lifestyles.

Okay, let's see how long you can go without an income before you have to start living in cardboard boxes on the street.
I can make it at least 6 months. And honestly I can make it much longer than that. Most financial advisors tell you to have at least 6 months worth of expenses in ready savings.

After that I have retirement savings I can get into if necessary. But it won't be.

We have had a booming economy. The stock market has been on fire. Anyone who didn't put money away during this time of excess has only themselves to blame. Lives should not be sacrificed because Jim Bob spent all his money at the strip bar.

People who think lives should be sacrificed because they didn't save money in a time of incredible excess can seriously curl up in a ball and die.

It does seem that some folks posting on this thread were not very careful with their money during the three and a half years of the greatest economy in the history of the world.

Now you want the rest of us to sacrifice our elderly, or immune-compromised relatives because of your free-spending, wasteful lifestyles. You should have saved some money to get you through times like this. That's what responsible people do.

GFY.
If libtards cared for the elderly and immune compromised so much they wouldn’t have shoved them in COVID compromised retirement centers and rehabs in mass.

STFU...everyone already knows you jackssses don’t “ care” about them outside of using them as political props.

What we didn't need was only 17% of it going to citizens.

Where did you get this figure?

17% of the $2 trillion package is $340 billion. That's roughly enough to give 283.3 million eligible Americans a $1200 check. Or, about 85% of Americans.

Do you do math? At all?

Look at you being so dishonest.

You're right, I overestimated the blob's payments to citizens.

View attachment 333007

Of the $2.2 Trillion, ordinary Americans only saw about $250B.

Another botch job by your lord and master.
Lol.

It was $2.2 trillion. Even better. For me.

17% of that is $374 billion. Or enough to give 311.6 million American citizens a $1200 check. Given there are roughly 340 million Americans, that's 91% of America.

Stop calling it a 'botch job' because it isn't. Your reasons for criticism of the president are hollow.

Last edited:
I can make it at least 6 months.

Oh well look at you. Now if we follow the science, you wouldn't be working for the next year.
Not true. All we have to do is follow the science behind Trump's 'Opening up America Again' guidelines. That won't take a year.

You should probably worry about your own self and not me. I'm fine. I saved money. I can make it for however long this takes. Even a year. Even longer.

The material made by the DPA and the gifts your blob gave to the Chinese are two different things.

Yeah, they are. Which makes your argument invalid. If Trump had used the DPA to give the CCP the protective gear, you may (stressed) MAY have had a point.

But the PPE was donated by private companies, not paid for by the federal government. The State Department and the Treasury work hand in hand to facilitate trades and exchanges between the US and other countries. That does not mean "Trump sent PPE to China." The State Department oversaw the transfer of PPE between those companies and the Chinese.

You are digging yourself into an abyss right now.

After that I have retirement savings I can get into if necessary. But it won't be.

Oh, that speaks volumes about how out of touch you are with the world.

"I can survive, but those working rubes must make the sacrifice"

Pathetic.
We aren't talking about the world, dotard. We are talking about the United States of America. Where we have had the best economy in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD for the last three and a half years.

The rubes should have saved some money. That's what you do in the good times.

I think the majority of us are going to say NO, we will not sacrifice our at-risk kinfolk for the free-spending rubes who don't plan for anything.

You should probably worry about your own self and not me. I'm fine. I saved money. I can make it for however long this takes. Even a year. Even longer.

So, you, as someone who has nothing in common with the working American, seems to believe that social distancing and staying home will put food on their tables.

Like I said, you are out of touch.

Again, he called it a hoax. Sorry. Can we try to stay on topic now?

Where did the words "coronavirus is a hoax" appear in his statement? Are you too lazy to read?
I'll refer you to the following statement I heard yesterday
"people mean different things from what they actually say."

He was calling the virus a hoax. Playing your silly game of splitting hairs is not my line.

It does seem that some folks posting on this thread were not very careful with their money during the three and a half years of the greatest economy in the history of the world.

Now you want the rest of us to sacrifice our elderly, or immune-compromised relatives because of your free-spending, wasteful lifestyles. You should have saved some money to get you through times like this. That's what responsible people do.

GFY.
If libtards cared for the elderly and immune compromised so much they wouldn’t have shoved them in COVID compromised retirement centers and rehabs in mass.

STFU...everyone already knows you jackssses don’t “ care” about them outside of using them as political props.
I did not put my elderly and immune compromised relatives in any center or rehab. So your statement fails already.

I care about my own relatives. Your Memaw will have to fend for herself in the home.

17% of the $2 trillion package is $340 billion. That's roughly enough to give 283.3 million eligible Americans a $1200 check. Or, about 85% of Americans.

Do you do math? At all?

View attachment 333007

Lol.

17% of that is $374 billion. Or enough to give 311.6 million American citizens a $1200 check. Given there are roughly 340 million Americans, that's 91% of America.

Stop calling it a 'botch job' because it isn't. Your reasons for criticism of the president are hollow.

Out of $2.2 Trillion, less than a fifth went to Americans. If you wish to celebrate that...you're pretty stupid. But then again, so is your blob.

We aren't talking about the world, dotard.

Uh, ever hear of a figure of speech? This little quip right here shows me how you and Candy are willing to take words out of context to make other people look bad, whether it be Trump, or me.

But you can go ahead and pull that long silver tongue of yours out of the window of your ivory tower, Rapunzel. Nobody's gonna tug on that.

Do you do math? At all?

View attachment 333007

Lol.

Out of $2.2 Trillion, less than a fifth went to Americans. If you wish to celebrate that...you're pretty stupid. But then again, so is your blob.

You lose. Again.

17% is closer to a fourth. Not a fifth.

I can keep pointing out more mathematical failures on your part if you'd like.

The material made by the DPA and the gifts your blob gave to the Chinese are two different things.

Yeah, they are. Which makes your argument invalid. If Trump had used the DPA to give the CCP the protective gear, you may (stressed) MAY have had a point.

But the PPE was donated by private companies, not paid for by the federal government. The State Department and the Treasury work hand in hand to facilitate trades and exchanges between the US and other countries. That does not mean "Trump sent PPE to China." The State Department oversaw the transfer of PPE between those companies and the Chinese.

You are digging yourself into an abyss right now.

Oh brother...

"The State Department oversaw the transfer of PPE between those companies and the Chinese." Good to see your blob was working on the C-19 virus in China. He should have been taking care of Americans but he has to protect the people that make his cheap neckties I suppose.

The DPA came months later when he was forced to do something.

Do you do math? At all?

View attachment 333007

Lol.

You lose. Again.

17% is closer to a fourth. Not a fifth.

I can keep pointing out more mathematical failures on your part if you'd like.

Wow..really? 17% is closer to 25% than 20%?

We aren't talking about the world, dotard.

Uh, ever hear of a figure of speech? This little quip right here shows me how you and Candy are willing to take words out of context to make other people look bad, whether it be Trump, or me.

But you can go ahead and pull that long silver tongue of yours out of the window of your ivory tower, Rapunzel. Nobody's gonna tug on that.

Do you have any disagreements on how your blob handled the response to the virus? Perhaps we can get back to the topic rather than your personal attacks.

So, you, as someone who has nothing in common with the working American, seems to believe that social distancing and staying home will put food on their tables.

Like I said, you are out of touch.
Why do you think the working American has been unable to save up any money to see them through something like this? Has the economy been that bad? Not according to Trump.

You'll need to explain why ordinary working Americans do not have any money saved. Are they not paid enough? Are their bills too high? Are their medical expenses too much? Childcare too much? Housing costs too high? Do the incredible stock market gains not apply to working Americans?

Or do they waste their money on junk and trinkets and that's why they are in trouble and starving already?

Well, which is it?

You can't have it both ways. We can't have the most incredible economy IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, and at the same time have people starving because they've been out of work for a few weeks. Unless those people are irresponsible and wasteful with their money. In that case, they will just have to figure it out, or starve.

Oh, that speaks volumes about how out of touch you are with the world.

"I can survive, but those working rubes must make the sacrifice"

Pathetic.
We aren't talking about the world, dotard. We are talking about the United States of America. Where we have had the best economy in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD for the last three and a half years.

The rubes should have saved some money. That's what you do in the good times.

I think the majority of us are going to say NO, we will not sacrifice our at-risk kinfolk for the free-spending rubes who don't plan for anything.
When 40% of americans cant cover a $400 expense, this is hardly the best economy in the world.

80% of Americans own 15% of the stock market.

The rest is owned by the 1%

Before this pandemic, 78% of citizens lived paycheck to paycheck.

Forum List

Back