Log of Liberal Lies

Cool. So there are only two colleges in the country?

I don't get it - you know I'm right and so does everyone else reading these posts. So why are you playing stupid on this subject? We're talking literally millions of buildings. Are you ashamed of your previous statements or something? You should be more ashamed that you're actually trying to deny reality here. It would be less foolish to just retract your previous statement about charities.

You're right. No one sleeps on the street or goes hungry in this country because of how much private charity fixed all those problems.

Any more evidence of the majority of hospitals and colleges built by donations?

Wait a second - how could that possibly be since you have your precious little government caring for the people?!?! You just proved yourself wrong. Guess government doesn't cure problems like you thought it did... :lol:

I don't get it - you know I'm right and so does everyone else reading these posts. So why are you playing stupid on this subject? We're talking literally millions of buildings. Are you ashamed of your previous statements or something? You should be more ashamed that you're actually trying to deny reality here. It would be less foolish to just retract your previous statement about charities.

You're right. No one sleeps on the street or goes hungry in this country because of how much private charity fixed all those problems.

Wait a second - how could that possibly be since you have your precious little government caring for the people?!?! You just proved yourself wrong. Guess government doesn't cure problems like you thought it did... :lol:

Attaboy!!

/gives dog a beggin strip

Good job, mister!

Oh and the word is "prestigious." You're using a plural of prestige. Which also is not a word.

Bad at math, bad vocabulary, bad poster.

1+1+1=Dummy

Hey, how's that living document education going?

Okay. So there are only two colleges and one hospital in America now?

Oh, don't worry my friend. I'm going to crash the US Message Board servers with examples. Just out of sheer morbid curiousity, once we get into the thousands with examples, what is your response going to be? "Ok, so we have several thousand colleges and hospitals full of buildings named after people who donated millions of their own free will - what does that prove?" :lol:

Dude, you are hysterical! Anyone who works this hard to deny reality is a serious radical... :lol:

Or maybe I proved that welfare and assistance programs need more funding, since you haven't proven how much private charity has done for that problem, right? Nah. You just keep believing government is evil, stooge.

Oh, don't worry my friend. I'm going to crash the US Message Board servers with examples. Just out of sheer morbid curiousity, once we get into the thousands with examples, what is your response going to be? "Ok, so we have several thousand colleges and hospitals full of buildings named after people who donated millions of their own free will - what does that prove?" :lol:

Dude, you are hysterical! Anyone who works this hard to deny reality is a serious radical... :lol:

Well, at least it'll keep you from peeing on my lawn. I say go for it!

Let's get your thousands of examples first.

Then we can figure out how many people colleges take off streets and give them a place to sleep, or hospitals if they're not sick. Then we can see how mouths colleges feed. Because you know, there's more to charity than colleges and hospitals, but let's get those thousands of examples.

Um, BD - you don't have a lawn. Mooching off of the American tax payer means the government subsidized property you live on belongs to us, not you.

Um, BD - you don't have a lawn. Mooching off of the American tax payer means the government subsidized property you live on belongs to us, not you.

So I'm guessing you don't FHA loans to exist right?

Then we can figure out how many people colleges take off streets and give them a place to sleep, or hospitals if they're not sick. Then we can see how mouths colleges feed. Because you know, there's more to charity than colleges and hospitals, but let's get those thousands of examples.

Uh-oh! Looks like one stoned little liberal sees the writing on the wall and rather than admit defeat, is now trying to change the converstation.

Sorry my stoned little liberal friend, but you clearly said CHARITY. Nothing about feeding people or housing. And giving many millions to build buildings that educate and heal people is normally something you guys would rave about. But since it's not under Communist control through the government, you're trying to paint it as something awful. Only an idiot liberal like you could rave about education in one breath, then turn around and denounce it as useless in the next :lol:

However, if you're willing to admit defeat now (just like you had to with your whole absurd post about the US Constitution), we can certainly talk about charities feeding the hungry and housing the homeless. I'll start with Habitat for Humanity. Now what asinine comment do you have for us? :lol:

It's not my lawn anyway. It belongs to the homeowners.

I bet your owners tell you you're cute a lot, huh. ;)

Oh and the word is "prestigious." You're using a plural of prestige. Which also is not a word.

1+1+1=Dummy

Sorry brother - because your in complete denial of reality, and in the interest of saving time, I've had to write one response, copy it and then paste it with the approprate edits added it. Which means I made one mistake, and it got repeated automatically. But again, that's only because your a whack job radical trying to convince yourself that campuses across the nation are not filled to capacity with buildings that were constructed from generous donors rather than by the force of Communist government.

Uh-oh! Looks like one stoned little liberal sees the writing on the wall and rather than admit defeat, is now trying to change the converstation.

Sorry my stoned little liberal friend, but you clearly said CHARITY. Nothing about feeding people or housing. And giving many millions to build buildings that educate and heal people is normally something you guys would rave about. But since it's not under Communist control through the government, you're trying to paint it as something awful. Only an idiot liberal like you could rave about education in one breath, then turn around and denounce it as useless in the next :lol:

However, if you're willing to admit defeat now (just like you had to with your whole absurd post about the US Constitution), we can certainly talk about charities feeding the hungry and housing the homeless. I'll start with Habitat for Humanity. Now what asinine comment do you have for us? :lol:

Habitat for Humanity? You mean the charity started by Jimmy Carter? Yeah, I like that guy and his charity.

Now, where are those thousands of hospitals and colleges built by donation?

1+1+1=Dummy

Sorry brother - because your in complete denial of reality, and in the interest of saving time, I've had to write one response, copy it and then paste it with the approprate edits added it. Which means I made one mistake, and it got repeated automatically. But again, that's only because your a whack job radical trying to convince yourself that campuses across the nation are not filled to capacity with buildings that were constructed from generous donors rather than by the force of Communist government.

So you still don't understand about the Constitution being a living document?

I hear that from just about everybody. I bet you wish when you were sitting at home alone during prom that someone had said you were cute, uh?:eusa_angel:

I hear that from just about everybody. I bet you wish when you were sitting at home alone during prom that someone had said you were cute, uh?:eusa_angel:

Awwww! You actually think I can remember 35 years ago. I appreciate the faith. :thup:

Forum List

Back