Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.

Typical queer troll.

Typical third grade insults
Stay on topic, shit head. I'm not the topic, you cocksucker. :)
Concentrate on pronouns and accepting change.

Be respectful of the trans MAN having a baby

This fascination with extremely marginal individuals with severely distorted views is mystifying.

WAIT!!!!!!!!!
You mean women with short hair and don't like dresses can get pregnant?????????

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

Yes, trans men can give birth

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

7158cdf0-0154-11ee-a7ec-b3c33a19cdac

This person requested a C-section because the pregnancy was triggering his/her dysphoria or some such.

Yes, I suppose it's very hard to pretend you're a man when you're heavy with a fundamental function of a woman, huh?

Geeeez

Well there you go! The marvels of modern medicine. What a great advancement for mankind.
In the not too distant future, the couple will decide if the Man or the Woman is going to bear the child.
This is a MIRACLE

A pregnant transgender man is making history by appearing on the cover of Glamour UK's latest issue.

Logan Brown, a 27-year-old writer, posed while expecting his first child and opened up to the magazine about his experience. "I am a trans pregnant man and I do exist," Brown said. "I am literally living proof."

The truth is transgender men (those biologically born as female but identify as men) can give birth in the same way anyone with female reproductive organs — uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes — can. That includes conceiving from penetrative sex with someone with sperm or through assisted reproductive technology (ART), such as intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).

Nothing new women get pregnant

Not happening. Fuck you, ass fucker.

Be respectful of the trans MAN having a baby. DO NOT DENY THE FACTS

Be respectful of the trans MAN having a baby
That's a woman. No such thing as a "trans man". You're mentally ill, shit head. You need some serious help.

That's a woman. No such thing as a "trans man". You're mentally ill, shit head. You need some serious help.
Read the article, eventually you will comprehend it, well maybe not :p

Are you sure your real name isn't COCK SUCKER :lmao:
I assume you read the article?

Logan Brown, a pregnant transgender man, is on the cover of 'Glamour' magazine. 'I do exist,' he says — and so do others.​

Who said they didn’t exist?

If Kanye can be a God then she can be a he. You stupid fucks always told them when they were young they could be anything they wanted to be because we were a nation of free people who have liberty.

This is a MIRACLE

No Shit! Women can and do give birth every day. This fucking loon IS NOT a man and never will be -- no matter how many times the dumb ass calls herself one. Idiots!

Forum List

Back