Lois Lerner E-Mails "Missing"

-Would approve of a government agency breaking the law by not complying with a subpoena
-Still calls the IRS debacle a "phony scandal" despite evidence to the contrary

Um, what evidence?

Show us the evidence that indicates that a crime had been committed, or that the was even political motivation.

You can't. You're confusing the GOP accusations and insinuations for what the evidence actually shows. And the evidence doesn't back the GOP narrative. Which is why they're still investigating. They promised that someone was going to jail for the IRS 'scandal' before they even started their investigation.

And after years of looking, they haven't yet found a crime.

The bitch is now worried the IM system might've been archived catching her in the act of a cover-up.

Says you. Again, the GOP argument at this point is one of insinuation, innuendo and speculation. They don't actually have the evidence to back any of it.

Just like you don't have the evidence to back the claim they just made. What they're hoping is that it won't matter. That if they repeat the *accusation* often enough, folks will mistake the accusation for what the evidence actually supports.

And in the case of low information GOP voters, they're right. Those poor bastards can't tell the difference.

Good afternoon USMB nutters.

Has anything that anyone has said given you a moments pause? Has any part of your tiny little brains thought that waiting for the facts to be revealed might be a good idea?

Most on the partisan right don’t wait for the facts with regard to all other issues, jumping instead to inane, unfounded conclusions and contriving ridiculous conspiracy theories – why should this issue be any different.

This is standard operating procedure for the GOP. The accusation is the evidence. The GOP was already talking jail terms before they'd even started investigating. Before they knew what had happened, before any charges were filed, before any trial was conducted, before any verdict had been issued..

.....they'd already determined the punishment.
Punishment for crimes that the evidence *still* doesn't show actually occured. But based on the accusation alone, they were more than willing to commit to.

That's what we call a 'witch hunt'.

I think it's time Lois Lerner undergoes a giant probe cavity search.
And you'd probably find what the GOP has to back its 'IRS Scandal' narrative.

Namely, jackshyte.

Arent you the one pushing the story that Lerner is a Republican plant? Yeah, you're credible. Not.
I'm not pushing anything of the sort....I did speculate, FOR my own FUN....in a post or two, but never pursued it or pushed it!

AND you didn't look at the PDF of the supposed email and answer my concerns about the PERFECT part being an absolute FAKE....look at it, what do you think?

*EDIT

Maybe the font is the same, but the color and signature default are NOT?

Yet you'll believe all the FAULTS pointed out in the obomanations birth certificate are PERFECTLY fine...... Hypocrisy only works for subversives... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Let me ask you a question, and an honest answer would be appreciated.

What made you even think, Obama was not born in the USA. Why did you even look in to it in the first place?

Do you think his mother purposely took a trip to Africa in her last weeks of pregnancy so that Obama could be born there instead of the USA? Were there airline records from any of the minimum of 4 different flights she would have had to go on to get her there?

Was there Visa records showing that his mom and dad went to Africa at the time of his birth?

Was there any Custom records of his mom reentering the USA from Africa with child, right around the time of his birth?

Was there a legal birth certificate record for Obama being born in Kenya?

so tell me, WHY did you logically jump on to this "Birther" movement?

Oh, and there was nothing wrong with Obama's State issued Birth Certificate....it was 100% legit.

Last edited:
pleads+the+fifth.png

[Try telling the IRS you discarded your documents because they were "irrelevant"!:lol:

Stinks to high heaven of sleaze. Nixon would be jealous.

The IRS doesn't ask for "E-Mails". They ask for past returns, which you would probably be keeping, anyway.

Incidently, they probably have Lerner's E-mails from the Servers. They just don't have the copies from her computer, which apparently crashed before any of this came up. So either she is psychic or you guys are making something out of nothing because you have nothing.

[Try telling the IRS you discarded your documents because they were "irrelevant"!:lol:

The IRS doesn't ask for "E-Mails". They ask for past returns, which you would probably be keeping, anyway.

Incidently, they probably have Lerner's E-mails from the Servers. They just don't have the copies from her computer, which apparently crashed before any of this came up. So either she is psychic or you guys are making something out of nothing because you have nothing.
we know someone has never been audited. And no, they said they overwrote the tape from the email server.

we know someone has never been audited. And no, they said they overwrote the tape from the email server.

They usually don't audit people on welfare.

They usually don't audit people on welfare.

Well, you'd know. Given how often you post here, I'm sure you are on a lot of doles.

[we know someone has never been audited. And no, they said they overwrote the tape from the email server.

No, I've never been audited because I comply with the rules so strictly I report things most people wouldn't bother with. I keep complete records and I report my taxes honestly and always have.

Unlike Karl Rove, who tried to claim his political action committee was a "social Welfare Agency" and therefore he didn't have to disclose his donors (the Koch Brothers).

HOw dare the IRS actually enforce the Law!

-Would approve of a government agency breaking the law by not complying with a subpoena
-Still calls the IRS debacle a "phony scandal" despite evidence to the contrary

Um, what evidence?

Show us the evidence that indicates that a crime had been committed, or that the was even political motivation.

You can't. You're confusing the GOP accusations and insinuations for what the evidence actually shows. And the evidence doesn't back the GOP narrative. Which is why they're still investigating. They promised that someone was going to jail for the IRS 'scandal' before they even started their investigation.

And after years of looking, they haven't yet found a crime.

Because there isn't any 'crime' to find.

[we know someone has never been audited. And no, they said they overwrote the tape from the email server.

No, I've never been audited because I comply with the rules so strictly I report things most people wouldn't bother with. I keep complete records and I report my taxes honestly and always have.

Unlike Karl Rove, who tried to claim his political action committee was a "social Welfare Agency" and therefore he didn't have to disclose his donors (the Koch Brothers).

You have no idea what you are talking about, Joe, give it up. The more you say the more obvious it becomes.

You have no idea what you are talking about, Joe, give it up. The more you say the more obvious it becomes.

Sorry, guy, you've been riding this hobby horse for two years, and you are reduced to, "Please testify Ms. Lerner so we can charge you with something!"

Sorry, guy, you've been riding this hobby horse for two years, and you are reduced to, "Please testify Ms. Lerner so we can charge you with something!"

5 years is what it took in watergate.

Forum List

Back