Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

The word I used was Self-Loathing.

Try to understand what words mean, guy.

Here's someone who joins a racist cult, marries a white guy and tries to erase any bit of blackness from her life.

This is not someone who likes who she sees in the mirror in the morning.

amazing, can you read other people's thoughts or only hers?

You guys all work on the assumption you know EXACTLY what Lois Lerner was thinking when she flagged Tea Party applications.

then why has she refused to tell us what she was thinking, if her motives were pure, why take the 5th?

innocent people do not take the 5th.

Mia Love is a black woman who seriously resents being a black woman. Not only in what religion she belongs to or who she married, but even in the way she talks. She works very hard to remove any trace of "ebonic" from her accent.
I filtered you out but saw this in another post. You are a very sick individual. You have become what you hate.

[

It's obvious Joe got canned because he was lazy and a chronic complainer. Employers don't get rid of good employees. However, every worthless lay-about believes he's indispensable.

I worked there for six years and at the time I was let go, I had seniority on everyone in the office.

In short, everyone who was in that office the day I was hired was not there the day I left.

And most of the folks who were in that office the day I left aren't there now.

But here was the thing, I got five years of outstanding reviews and maxium pay raises.

Up until the year I required $60,000 in surgery and physical therapy.

Then it was "Thank God I don't have to deal with a Union!"

Did you have insurance when whatever happened that caused the surgery?

If so, you should have been covered.

If the employer laid you off because you were driving his insurance premiums so high that he could not afford them, then thats just an unfortunate reality of life.

No one owes us anything. He did not owe you a job.

Without knowing all of the circumstances we can't comment on his ethics or morals, but sometimes the realities of business can be harsh.

Stop bitching and get off your ass and put that behind you.

[

It's obvious Joe got canned because he was lazy and a chronic complainer. Employers don't get rid of good employees. However, every worthless lay-about believes he's indispensable.

I worked there for six years and at the time I was let go, I had seniority on everyone in the office.

In short, everyone who was in that office the day I was hired was not there the day I left.

And most of the folks who were in that office the day I left aren't there now.

But here was the thing, I got five years of outstanding reviews and maxium pay raises.

Up until the year I required $60,000 in surgery and physical therapy.

Then it was "Thank God I don't have to deal with a Union!"

Your story doesn't hold water, Joe. If the company was self-insured, why would they get rid of you after it already spent the money? If it wasn't, then the insurance company paid - still no reason to get rid of you. I have heard of thousands of cases of people with serious medical problems, and they continue working for the same employer. I just had $40,000 in medical bills last year, and I'm still working for the same company.

The bottom line: you're a sleazy scumbag liar.

[q

I am sorry that you are bitter about what life has dealt you.

Dude, you don't understand what words mean. I'm not bitter. I simply Re-evaluated beliefs based on evidence. If you have a theory and it doesn't work, you get a new theory.

[q
We don't know why some people live and others die, maybe its God's will or just chance. Blaming religion is not the answer because it will only make you more bitter.

Or maybe she just died because she had cancer. But some stupid old Dyke saying that at her funeral was enough to put me over the edge of why I thought religion was useless and stupid.

There is no God, and frankly, I'm grateful that there is no God. I would really hate to live in a universe where the Bible God was a real thing. That would be awful.

Maybe your boss' business was being destroyed by the union and he was fed up with it. maybe you were the least valuable employee. Your victim mentality will only insure more failure in the future, I guess being a govt dependent may be the best thing for you.

The only thing that destroyed our business was his arrogance. Like his arrogance that he could keep hitting up our biggest customer with a 30% markup and they wouldn't go directly to the manufacturer we were buying it from.

Here's the thing. I've been successful at everything I've done, whether it be the military (where I was an NCO) or private sector (where I've been promoted to supevisory positions) or even this shitty part time job I hate. (Where I still manage to outperform people who do this full time.)

What I stopped doing - what I should have stopped doing 20 years earlier - was assuming that the guy in the corner office got there because of merit.

This company had a pretty good run in the mid-oughts because the employees worked hard, not because of decisions this guy made or not because of his drunken 20 minute rambles left on our voice mails because he didn't understand a report we prepared. (Usually followed by a sheepish non-apology when he realized he was wrong.)

Oh, this guy thought Mitt Romney would make a wonderful president, but threatened to vote Democratic if Huckabee got the nomination. Pretty much all you Christian types really need to know about what the Plutocrats really think of you!

The word I used was Self-Loathing.

Try to understand what words mean, guy.

Here's someone who joins a racist cult, marries a white guy and tries to erase any bit of blackness from her life.

This is not someone who likes who she sees in the mirror in the morning.

amazing, can you read other people's thoughts or only hers?

You guys all work on the assumption you know EXACTLY what Lois Lerner was thinking when she flagged Tea Party applications.

She's a Democrat - which means she's an unscrupulous dishonest scumbag, just like you.

[

Your story doesn't hold water, Joe. If the company was self-insured, why would they get rid of you after it already spent the money? If it wasn't, then the insurance company paid - still no reason to get rid of you. I have heard of thousands of cases of people with serious medical problems, and they continue working for the same employer. I just had $40,000 in medical bills last year, and I'm still working for the same company.

It wasn't self insured. It was an insurance company, namely Cigna. The same company that let a girl die because her liver transplant was too expensive. And here's the thing. Because of HIPAA, they don't know what the expenses were for.

Shit, the only reason I got this job was the guy who held it before me got Cancer and was encouraged to leave.

And, no, this company got rid of sick and injured and pregnant employees. My mistake was thinking 5 years of glowing reviews and seniority protected me.

[q

I am sorry that you are bitter about what life has dealt you.

Dude, you don't understand what words mean. I'm not bitter. I simply Re-evaluated beliefs based on evidence. If you have a theory and it doesn't work, you get a new theory.

[q
We don't know why some people live and others die, maybe its God's will or just chance. Blaming religion is not the answer because it will only make you more bitter.

Or maybe she just died because she had cancer. But some stupid old Dyke saying that at her funeral was enough to put me over the edge of why I thought religion was useless and stupid.

There is no God, and frankly, I'm grateful that there is no God. I would really hate to live in a universe where the Bible God was a real thing. That would be awful.

Maybe your boss' business was being destroyed by the union and he was fed up with it. maybe you were the least valuable employee. Your victim mentality will only insure more failure in the future, I guess being a govt dependent may be the best thing for you.

The only thing that destroyed our business was his arrogance. Like his arrogance that he could keep hitting up our biggest customer with a 30% markup and they wouldn't go directly to the manufacturer we were buying it from.

Here's the thing. I've been successful at everything I've done, whether it be the military (where I was an NCO) or private sector (where I've been promoted to supevisory positions) or even this shitty part time job I hate. (Where I still manage to outperform people who do this full time.)

What I stopped doing - what I should have stopped doing 20 years earlier - was assuming that the guy in the corner office got there because of merit.

This company had a pretty good run in the mid-oughts because the employees worked hard, not because of decisions this guy made or not because of his drunken 20 minute rambles left on our voice mails because he didn't understand a report we prepared. (Usually followed by a sheepish non-apology when he realized he was wrong.)

Oh, this guy thought Mitt Romney would make a wonderful president, but threatened to vote Democratic if Huckabee got the nomination. Pretty much all you Christian types really need to know about what the Plutocrats really think of you!

you are a confused sad little man, joe.

live and believe what you want, I really don't care because I am very happy and comfortable with my life and beliefs. I have had some bad breaks, but managed to put them behind me and move on to better things.

maybe you can do that, maybe not. Its up to you, not the govt.

[

It wasn't self insured. It was an insurance company, namely Cigna. The same company that let a girl die because her liver transplant was too expensive. And here's the thing. Because of HIPAA, they don't know what the expenses were for.

Shit, the only reason I got this job was the guy who held it before me got Cancer and was encouraged to leave.

And, no, this company got rid of sick and injured and pregnant employees. My mistake was thinking 5 years of glowing reviews and seniority protected me.

So you worked for a bad guy. No where does it say that life has to be "fair".

most of these stories about insurance companies letting people die are lies. When insurance runs out medicaid kicks in. I know of several cases where that is exactly what happened.

If the employer laid you off because you were driving his insurance premiums so high that he could not afford them, then thats just an unfortunate reality of life.

Without knowing all of the circumstances we can't comment on his ethics or morals, but sometimes the realities of business can be harsh.

But that's the point, guy.

If you are going to have a system that says instead of single payer/health care as a public service like every other civilized country,we are going to make you WORK for your health care, the implicit agreement there is you get the health care if you do the work.

I did the work. For six years. Worked 60 hour weeks sometimes.

I kept up my end of the bargain. They didn't keep up theirs.

So new bargain. We vote for socialized medicine, we tax the rich to pay for it and seriously, fuck those guys.

Because that would probably work better anyway.

[

most of these stories about insurance companies letting people die are lies. When insurance runs out medicaid kicks in. I know of several cases where that is exactly what happened.

Guy, if we end up having to rely on government anyway, what's the point of private insurance and letting these douchebags have 9 figure salaries?

I think you just wandered into teh best argument for single payer. Congratulations...

But that's the point, guy.

If you are going to have a system that says instead of single payer/health care as a public service like every other civilized country,we are going to make you WORK for your health care, the implicit agreement there is you get the health care if you do the work.

I did the work. For six years. Worked 60 hour weeks sometimes.

I kept up my end of the bargain. They didn't keep up theirs.

So new bargain. We vote for socialized medicine, we tax the rich to pay for it and seriously, fuck those guys.

Because that would probably work better anyway.

You are an idiot, joe. and becoming quite boring with your "I'm a victim" bullshit.

I am done with you. You are not worth my time or typing skills.

But if you think single payer medicine is the answer, ask the brits and canadians---the don't agree with you.

[

Guy, if we end up having to rely on government anyway, what's the point of private insurance and letting these douchebags have 9 figure salaries?

I think you just wandered into teh best argument for single payer. Congratulations...

Insurance companies average 5% profit, mutual insurance companies make zero profit.

do you really think that a massive govt beaurocracy would be more efficient and provide better care? medical care is rationed in the UK, is that what you want here?

[

Translation- I can't really refute your point.

[
live and believe what you want, I really don't care because I am very happy and comfortable with my life and beliefs. I have had some bad breaks, but managed to put them behind me and move on to better things.

I've put them behind me to. I just no longer put up with the bullshitters and assholes who gave me the bad breaks to start with.

So when some asshole says he wants to do something because "God" says so, I completely debunk the whole idea of "God" using his own bible.

[

Insurance companies average 5% profit, mutual insurance companies make zero profit.

do you really think that a massive govt beaurocracy would be more efficient and provide better care? medical care is rationed in the UK, is that what you want here?

The British live longer, have a lower infant mortality rate, and spend about half what we do per capita.

I look at it this way, I've already had my health care "rationed" thanks to Cigna. The government couldn't possibly fuck it up worse. IN fact, the one time I was in with government health care (the miltiary) It was run pretty well.

Even though no one got a 9 figure salary.

[

Translation- I can't really refute your point.

[

I've put them behind me to. I just no longer put up with the bullshitters and assholes who gave me the bad breaks to start with.

So when some asshole says he wants to do something because "God" says so, I completely debunk the whole idea of "God" using his own bible.

thats your choice and we all have to live with the choices we make.

I believe in God, no one is forcing you to. But, we all have to live or die with our choices in life.

[

You are an idiot, joe. and becoming quite boring with your "I'm a victim" bullshit.

But if you think single payer medicine is the answer, ask the brits and canadians---the don't agree with you.

I've asked the Brits and Canadians. they think their system is wonderful.

In fact, I spent several weeks in Canada with the last job, essentially training them how to use the computer system. (Yes, I was such an awful employee they sent me to other branches to train people.)

They all thought their system was wonderful.

[

I've asked the Brits and Canadians. they think their system is wonderful.

In fact, I spent several weeks in Canada with the last job, essentially training them how to use the computer system. (Yes, I was such an awful employee they sent me to other branches to train people.)

They all thought their system was wonderful.

then why do they come to the US if they have any serious medical issues? Why are they going back to private medicine with co-ops and private clinics? Its not working. But, again, you are free to believe whatever you want. you are free to ignore any facts that interfere with your beliefs. you are free to display ignorance on this forum--and thats one thing you are very good at.

[

thats your choice and we all have to live with the choices we make.

I believe in God, no one is forcing you to. But, we all have to live or die with our choices in life.

You can believe in whatever Bronze Age Sky Pixies you want to.

It's when you get in my face with that shit you are going to have a bad day.

I have no desire to get in your face with anything. I don't care what you believe. I do get pissed when you attempt to denigrate people of faith with comments like sky pixies. WTF gives you the right to criticize anyone's beliefs?

you have demonstrated that you are a failure in life and that you think you are the victim of the evil rich and the "man".

so go away little man, you make me sick.

Forum List

Back