Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

Democrat politicians swore to uphold the law and the Constitution. Aren't they curious about what Ms Lerner is hiding? If a member of the Nixon administration ever took the 5th the media would have his head on a platter. Barry Hussein makes Nixon look like a choir boy. Obama lied and people died.
Wow.

Nixon. :lol:

Ollie North bub.

And Carl Rove, Josh Bolton, Harriet Myers refused to testify as well. Don;t even have to go back to the corrupt Nixon Administration.

Yes, but he's a good one to go to since Nixon corrupted all three levels of government.

Democrat politicians swore to uphold the law and the Constitution. Aren't they curious about what Ms Lerner is hiding? If a member of the Nixon administration ever took the 5th the media would have his head on a platter. Barry Hussein makes Nixon look like a choir boy. Obama lied and people died.
Wow.

Nixon. :lol:

Ollie North bub.

And Carl Rove, Josh Bolton, Harriet Myers refused to testify as well. Don;t even have to go back to the corrupt Nixon Administration.

Yes, but he's a good one to go to since Nixon corrupted all three levels of government.
Try Woodrow Wilson...then on to FDR...

Yep, the IRS talking point is stone-cold dead. That's why the ODSers have switched to generic crying about how much they hate liberals. When they don't get specific instructions about what talking point to use, ODSers are kind of helpless.
Of course being a GPLJMRSTU, you would say that.

And I stopped being a conservative when my boss fired me because "He didn't have to deal with a union."
No conservative would change ideologies over that, only someone that felt entitled to being employed. That's a liberal. If a conservative loses his job due to a non union environment, they drop the union, find another job or they start their own.

Obama should go the way of Nixon. His IRS abuses are Impeachable offenses in my opinion.

[

thats your choice and we all have to live with the choices we make.

I believe in God, no one is forcing you to. But, we all have to live or die with our choices in life.

You can believe in whatever Bronze Age Sky Pixies you want to.

It's when you get in my face with that shit you are going to have a bad day.

I have no desire to get in your face with anything. I don't care what you believe. I do get pissed when you attempt to denigrate people of faith with comments like sky pixies. WTF gives you the right to criticize anyone's beliefs?

you have demonstrated that you are a failure in life and that you think you are the victim of the evil rich and the "man".

so go away little man, you make me sick.

What gives me the right is your beliefs are stupid and illogical...

When you idiots try to drag your sky pixie onto the public square, I'm going to flog him. Every oppurtunity.

What I've demonstrated is that frankly, most Conservatives suffer a form of Stockholm Syndrome. You've started to sympathize with your abusers. Too bad, so sad.

[

then why do they come to the US if they have any serious medical issues? Why are they going back to private medicine with co-ops and private clinics? Its not working. But, again, you are free to believe whatever you want. you are free to ignore any facts that interfere with your beliefs. you are free to display ignorance on this forum--and thats one thing you are very good at.

Yeah, what the rich in the UK and Canada consider a "serious medical issue" is "I had to share my hospital room with a poor person.

And, no, they aren't going back to "private clinics." in the UK. They are damned proud of their NHS and deserve to be.

[

then why do they come to the US if they have any serious medical issues? Why are they going back to private medicine with co-ops and private clinics? Its not working. But, again, you are free to believe whatever you want. you are free to ignore any facts that interfere with your beliefs. you are free to display ignorance on this forum--and thats one thing you are very good at.

Yeah, what the rich in the UK and Canada consider a "serious medical issue" is "I had to share my hospital room with a poor person.

And, no, they aren't going back to "private clinics." in the UK. They are damned proud of their NHS and deserve to be.
Joe, when was the last time you took a bath? Just asking here.

[

I don't know, Rabbi, you are starting to fantasize about my bathing, where no doubt you have some kleenex and baby oil handy, but that's kind of scary...

I don't know, Rabbi, you are starting to fantasize about my bathing, where no doubt you have some kleenex and baby oil handy, but that's kind of scary...

If you dont know when the last time you took a bath was I think that's pretty scary. Although not unexpected. Even your posts stink.

Actually, she'll never see the inside of a courtroom.

Holder isn't going to appoint a special prosecutor for this.

And yes, she can plead the fifth in a courtroom, it if ever came to that. It's unlikely she ever would, though, because probably this is going to peter out and die and the GOP will move on to their next faux outrage for Fox News.

Innocent people do not need the 5th amendment. If you have nothing to hide, testifying cannot incriminate you.

but the truth will eventually be known, just as the truth about Benghazi will eventually be known.

the american people are not as stupid as you dem/libs think they are.

At least 47% of the people are dumber than dirt. I personally think it is more than that.

Dumber than dirt.

Well yeah, Romney did get 47% of the vote in 2012. Is that the 47% you're talking about?

[

my bolded comment applies regardless of your race.

Is it possible that Keyes and Thomas actually believe in conservatism and feel that liberalism is hurting the black population?

Why do you assume that any black who leaves the dem plantation is an uncle tom?

is it written somewhere that all minorities must be democrats?

It's possible that they beleive that, but that doesn't make it so.

The fact is that the only reason why these guys enjoyed any success was because other blacks and some liberal democratic whites faced nooses and dogs and fire hoses to fight to get equality.

But they like to believe they "made it" on their own.

OMG, you don't even understand the history of the civil rights movement. Democrats opposed the civil rights act, fillibustered against it. LBJ only got it passed because of republican votes.

you are a victim of ignorance and brain washing. Anyone who lived through that time knows that your version is total bullshit created by left wing idiots in DC and hollywood.

Democrats and Republicans in the South were defeated by the Democrats and Republicans in the North over the Civil Right Act. It was a North/South divide, not a Democrat/Republican one.

Innocent people do not need the 5th amendment. If you have nothing to hide, testifying cannot incriminate you.

but the truth will eventually be known, just as the truth about Benghazi will eventually be known.

the american people are not as stupid as you dem/libs think they are.

At least 47% of the people are dumber than dirt. I personally think it is more than that.

Dumber than dirt.

Well yeah, Romney did get 47% of the vote in 2012. Is that the 47% you're talking about?

47% voted for the moderate with business experience and a history of bi-partisanship...the other 53% voted for a political extremist with no business experience and a history as the most partisan President we've ever had. Gee, I wonder which group falls under the heading "dumber than dirt"?

Dumber than dirt.

47% voted for the moderate with business experience and a history of bi-partisanship...the other 53% voted for a political extremist with no business experience and a history as the most partisan President we've ever had. Gee, I wonder which group falls under the heading "dumber than dirt"?

A significant portion of both. Personally I believe the right has more Faux viewers than the left has "Ed Schultz" viewers so, of course I believe more of them are dumber that dirt.:D

If she comes before Congress again before she says a word I would tell her if she makes a speech or opening statement she has waived her right to plead the fifth.

I've wondered about this. The 5th amendment says no witness can be compelled to testify against himself in court. It doesn't say, "Unless he first starts doing it and then stops and say he doesn't want to any more, then he CAN be compelled to keep talking".

Sounds to me like Lerner can give all the opening speeches she wants, and then clam up and not say a further word, and she is protected for doing so by the 5th.

Any other interpretation of the 5th, as written, seems a lot less likely to me.

She's unquestionably a scumbag who knows where the bodies are buried. But even guilty scumbags are protected by the 5th, like it or not. And creative "interpretations" to change that, are illegal.
Pretty good. The best advice, don't say a word, ever. Those out to get you will use whatever you say against you.

You do understand that it was SHE that originally planted a question to reveal that they at the IRS HAD been targeting TEA Party groups and other Enemies?? It seems that Those Out To Get You work at the IRS. Lois Lerner was the administrator of the program that she is pleading the 5th for. So somewhere she is obviously hiding something and you're willing to let it go instead of demanding she tell the Truth.
Ever heard the term Abuse of Power? How many conservatives were audited just because of party affiliation? That's Illegal...but that never does bother you libs.
The end justifies the means ~~~

Lois Lerner, Senior IRS Official, Admits Not Being 'Good At Math' (AUDIO)
IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups

New video of Lois Lerner released

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xd3k05V_Lk]Justin Bieber doesn't recall[/ame]

A significant portion of both. Personally I believe the right has more Faux viewers than the left has "Ed Schultz" viewers so, of course I believe more of them are dumber that dirt.:D

If you realized that one of the biggest problems we face as a country is out of control political partisanship and wanted to fix that...what would you do if you were an intelligent person? Would you vote for the moderate who had a proven track record of working across the aisle to get things done? Or would you vote for the extremist with a proven track record of blaming those across the aisle rather than working with them?

That's what the choice was in the last Presidential election...but THAT was lost in a main stream media concentrating on faux issues such as Mitt Romney's "War on Women".

I've wondered about this. The 5th amendment says no witness can be compelled to testify against himself in court. It doesn't say, "Unless he first starts doing it and then stops and say he doesn't want to any more, then he CAN be compelled to keep talking".

Sounds to me like Lerner can give all the opening speeches she wants, and then clam up and not say a further word, and she is protected for doing so by the 5th.

Any other interpretation of the 5th, as written, seems a lot less likely to me.

She's unquestionably a scumbag who knows where the bodies are buried. But even guilty scumbags are protected by the 5th, like it or not. And creative "interpretations" to change that, are illegal.
Pretty good. The best advice, don't say a word, ever. Those out to get you will use whatever you say against you.

You do understand that it was SHE that originally planted a question to reveal that they at the IRS HAD been targeting TEA Party groups and other Enemies?? It seems that Those Out To Get You work at the IRS. Lois Lerner was the administrator of the program that she is pleading the 5th for. So somewhere she is obviously hiding something and you're willing to let it go instead of demanding she tell the Truth.
Ever heard the term Abuse of Power? How many conservatives were audited just because of party affiliation? That's Illegal...but that never does bother you libs.
The end justifies the means ~~~

Lois Lerner, Senior IRS Official, Admits Not Being 'Good At Math' (AUDIO)
IRS apologizes for targeting tea party groups

I'm amused by the concept that it's fine for Lerner to plant a question like that so she can put the best face on this scandal as possible right before the Inspector General's report came out and blew the roof off her department...and it's fine for her to make a statement before a Congressional committee stating how she broke no IRS rules or regulations right before she takes the 5th so she doesn't have to answer any questions about whether or not she broke IRS rules and regulations...but she shouldn't be forced to tell the truth about what happened because that could be used against her!

With Ukraine pushing everythig else off the news page I thought I'd post this. Seems Issa's committee has subpoena'ed Lois Lerner for a second chat. Conflicting evidence on whether she will testify or take the 5th. Issa says the committee now has information that suggests she ought to testify. I wonder what that is. I wonder why, if there was nothing incriminating going on, she is taking the 5th.
Will Lois Lerner testify before the House Oversight Committee? - CBS News

One only pleads the 5th if she believes that she can incriminate herself. In other words ... SHE'S GUILTY AS HELL.

With Ukraine pushing everythig else off the news page I thought I'd post this. Seems Issa's committee has subpoena'ed Lois Lerner for a second chat. Conflicting evidence on whether she will testify or take the 5th. Issa says the committee now has information that suggests she ought to testify. I wonder what that is. I wonder why, if there was nothing incriminating going on, she is taking the 5th.
Will Lois Lerner testify before the House Oversight Committee? - CBS News

One only pleads the 5th if she believes that she can incriminate herself. In other words ... SHE'S GUILTY AS HELL.
She is guilty as hell. She is guilty of using restricted information for political purposes. She is guilty of violating the Hatch Act. She is probably guilty of a bunch of other shit as well. That's why she took the 5th.

Forum List

Back