Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

[

But of course once again the intolerant liberal left interjects race. I guess you are against interacial marriage and are also a religious bigot. No, I don't guess it is obvious.

It is hard to understand people sometimes. What you point out with Mormonism is true so I can understand your confusion. But I think your confusion is based on the fact that she is not doing what you and the democrats tell the minority to do, for their own good. Yeah you think she should not belong to the Mormon church because of one passage. Yet I am quite sure you think that belonging to the party that put her people in chains, that systematically killed her people and passed all kinds of laws suppressing her people makes perfect sense. But any black that belongs to the DNC without the DNC once apologizing for their actions is really beyond my understanding.

Oh, no, there's no confusion here at all.

Mia Love is a black woman who seriously resents being a black woman. Not only in what religion she belongs to or who she married, but even in the way she talks. She works very hard to remove any trace of "ebonic" from her accent.

Babbling on about what the Democratic party did 150 years ago is kind of silly. It shows desperation.

So, because she rejects liberalism and the dem party, she is a traitor to her race?

seems like you are the racist in this discussion.

you don't want any uppity black women talking down democrat oppression and telling the truth about the failures of liberalism. Got it.

[

But of course once again the intolerant liberal left interjects race. I guess you are against interacial marriage and are also a religious bigot. No, I don't guess it is obvious.

It is hard to understand people sometimes. What you point out with Mormonism is true so I can understand your confusion. But I think your confusion is based on the fact that she is not doing what you and the democrats tell the minority to do, for their own good. Yeah you think she should not belong to the Mormon church because of one passage. Yet I am quite sure you think that belonging to the party that put her people in chains, that systematically killed her people and passed all kinds of laws suppressing her people makes perfect sense. But any black that belongs to the DNC without the DNC once apologizing for their actions is really beyond my understanding.

Mia Love is a black woman who seriously resents being a black woman. Not only in what religion she belongs to or who she married, but even in the way she talks. She works very hard to remove any trace of "ebonic" from her accent.

Babbling on about what the Democratic party did 150 years ago is kind of silly. It shows desperation.

Every intelligent black person works hard to remove any trace of ebonics from their speech because it makes you sound like some ignorant welfare leach from the ghetto. Employers want people who speak proper English, not someone who sounds like a ghetto gangbanger.

[

Babbling about a murderous history? I am quite sure you would be very willing to bring up the KKK, which of course is a product of the same democrat party. I can't imagine a Jew belonging to the Nazi party let alone a black belong to the democrat party that never once said they were sorry.

And your response is the perfect example of how things have not changed. You hate Love because she doesn't pick the cotton the way you and the DNC tell her to. You go so far as to even tell her how she should talk. Whow what a freakin' control freak.

Last edited:
[

my bolded comment applies regardless of your race.

Is it possible that Keyes and Thomas actually believe in conservatism and feel that liberalism is hurting the black population?

Why do you assume that any black who leaves the dem plantation is an uncle tom?

is it written somewhere that all minorities must be democrats?

It's possible that they beleive that, but that doesn't make it so.

The fact is that the only reason why these guys enjoyed any success was because other blacks and some liberal democratic whites faced nooses and dogs and fire hoses to fight to get equality.

But they like to believe they "made it" on their own.

[

Every intelligent black person works hard to remove any trace of ebonics from their speech because it makes you sound like some ignorant welfare leach from the ghetto. Employers want people who speak proper English, not someone who sounds like a ghetto gangbanger.

And, no, you're not racist at all.

Frankly, if you aren't from England, you aren't speaking proper English.

Scooter Libby ring any bells ,both sides can and do use pardons ,why so indignant? W let Libby slide ,Reagan let ole Ollie North take a mulligan I guess the dems can do it too don't have to agree with it just have to except it and stop whining

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

[

So, because she rejects liberalism and the dem party, she is a traitor to her race?

you don't want any uppity black women talking down democrat oppression and telling the truth about the failures of liberalism. Got it.

The word I used was Self-Loathing.

Try to understand what words mean, guy.

Here's someone who joins a racist cult, marries a white guy and tries to erase any bit of blackness from her life.

This is not someone who likes who she sees in the mirror in the morning.

[

Is it possible that Keyes and Thomas actually believe in conservatism and feel that liberalism is hurting the black population?

The fact is that the only reason why these guys enjoyed any success was because other blacks and some liberal democratic whites faced nooses and dogs and fire hoses to fight to get equality.

OMG, you don't even understand the history of the civil rights movement. Democrats opposed the civil rights act, fillibustered against it. LBJ only got it passed because of republican votes.

you are a victim of ignorance and brain washing. Anyone who lived through that time knows that your version is total bullshit created by left wing idiots in DC and hollywood.

[

I think it has more to do with being intelligent then trying to remove it. Ebonics isn't proper English but the left would want you to believe so. Kinda of like saying that adding 2+2 and getting 5 is alright.

Last edited:
[

Wait for it..............."I didn't leave the party the party left me." Yeah conservatives were never religious, never opposed abortion, never were for small government, never were people being independent, never were for low taxes and fisical responsibility. No that all happened yesterday. What really happened is that the LEFT swung so far to the godless left that the center can't be seen from where they are today. Thus, not being that bright, they assume the right moved.

Well, I've been an atheist since my Mom died and a Nun said it was "God's Will".

And I stopped being a conservative when my boss fired me because "He didn't have to deal with a union."

[

Here's someone who joins a racist cult, marries a white guy and tries to erase any bit of blackness from her life.

amazing, can you read other people's thoughts or only hers?

[

OMG, you don't even understand the history of the civil rights movement. Democrats opposed the civil rights act, fillibustered against it. LBJ only got it passed because of republican votes.

you are a victim of ignorance and brain washing. Anyone who lived through that time knows that your version is total bullshit created by left wing idiots in DC and hollywood.

I think you are a little confused.

FDR created a coalition of Southern Racist conservatives and Liberal Northerners.

LBJ realized that coalition was no longer viable and kicked the Southerners to the curb.

And they found a happy home in the GOP, the party of "Welfare Q ueens" and "Willie Horton Ads".

Scooter Libby ring any bells ,both sides can and do use pardons ,why so indignant? W let Libby slide ,Reagan let ole Ollie North take a mulligan I guess the dems can do it too don't have to agree with it just have to except it and stop whining

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I am sure that if Obama were ever found guilty of his crimes then Biden would quickly pardon him.

And, no, you're not racist at all.

Frankly, if you aren't from England, you aren't speaking proper English.

Yeah, it's racist to believe that blacks are just as capable of speaking proper English as anyone else, and even more racist to expect it.

Speaking English with an accent is one thing. Ebonics is institutionalized ignorance and bad grammer. It's not an accent.

[

Wait for it..............."I didn't leave the party the party left me." Yeah conservatives were never religious, never opposed abortion, never were for small government, never were people being independent, never were for low taxes and fisical responsibility. No that all happened yesterday. What really happened is that the LEFT swung so far to the godless left that the center can't be seen from where they are today. Thus, not being that bright, they assume the right moved.

Well, I've been an atheist since my Mom died and a Nun said it was "God's Will".

And I stopped being a conservative when my boss fired me because "He didn't have to deal with a union."

I am sorry that you are bitter about what life has dealt you.

We don't know why some people live and others die, maybe its God's will or just chance. Blaming religion is not the answer because it will only make you more bitter.

Maybe your boss' business was being destroyed by the union and he was fed up with it. maybe you were the least valuable employee. Your victim mentality will only insure more failure in the future, I guess being a govt dependent may be the best thing for you.

[

I am sorry that you are bitter about what life has dealt you.

We don't know why some people live and others die, maybe its God's will or just chance. Blaming religion is not the answer because it will only make you more bitter.

Maybe your boss' business was being destroyed by the union and he was fed up with it. maybe you were the least valuable employee. Your victim mentality will only insure more failure in the future, I guess being a govt dependent may be the best thing for you.

It's obvious Joe got canned because he was lazy and a chronic complainer. Employers don't get rid of good employees. However, every worthless lay-about believes he's indispensable.

I think you are a little confused.

FDR created a coalition of Southern Racist conservatives and Liberal Northerners.

LBJ realized that coalition was no longer viable and kicked the Southerners to the curb.

And they found a happy home in the GOP, the party of "Welfare Q ueens" and "Willie Horton Ads".

LOL, thats some funny shit.

LBJ "I'll have them ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years"

LBJ was one of the biggest racists ever to occupy the white house.

He USED the blacks for political gain, he manipulated the black leaders. He was an awful person.

Yep, the IRS talking point is stone-cold dead. That's why the ODSers have switched to generic crying about how much they hate liberals. When they don't get specific instructions about what talking point to use, ODSers are kind of helpless.

[

amazing, can you read other people's thoughts or only hers?

You guys all work on the assumption you know EXACTLY what Lois Lerner was thinking when she flagged Tea Party applications.

[

It's obvious Joe got canned because he was lazy and a chronic complainer. Employers don't get rid of good employees. However, every worthless lay-about believes he's indispensable.

I worked there for six years and at the time I was let go, I had seniority on everyone in the office.

In short, everyone who was in that office the day I was hired was not there the day I left.

And most of the folks who were in that office the day I left aren't there now.

But here was the thing, I got five years of outstanding reviews and maxium pay raises.

Up until the year I required $60,000 in surgery and physical therapy.

Then it was "Thank God I don't have to deal with a Union!"

Forum List

Back