Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

[

As usual Joe, your colossal ignorance continues unabated!

"A special prosecutor generally is a lawyer from outside the government appointed by an attorney general or, in the United States, by Congress to investigate a government official for misconduct while in office." Wikipedia

The reason for appointing a special prosecutor is a perceived conflict of interest...like when an Attorney General is deliberately not doing his job...as Eric Holder has done with this and most of the OTHER Obama White House scandals. So Holder WON'T be appointing a special prosecutor because Holder's unwillingness to investigate this is the REASON one is needed in the first place...Congress will do that!

Okay, again. The Independent Council Statue expired in the Clinton years when Ken Starr spent 70 million dollars determining if Clinton lied about getting a blow job.

Now Congress can stamp it's little feet all day, but the fact is, they can't appoint one. Only the Justice Department can.

And even if they could, Lerner can just say, "Nope, not testifying without immunity".

Oh, then you have the ultimate trump card. Play for time to the last day of the Obama Administration, then Obama issues blanket pardons for anyone still under a cloud.

So seriously, I can't think of a bigger waste of time, effort and money than going after this any further, really.

So what you're saying is that even though a crime may have been committed...those responsible shouldn't be punished because Barry will use Presidential pardons to get them out of jail? So the people who work for US Presidents don't have to worry about the rule of law in "JoeB World"...they can break every law on the books because the President they work for will just give them a pardon...is that the way you see it?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I guess he COULD do that if he wants to go down in history as one of the most corrupt Presidents we've ever had. If that's the legacy he's looking for then that's the way to go. He'll have established himself as a bigger sleaze than Nixon could have ever dreamed of being.

Biggest sleaze and most corrupt are titles Joe covets!

Guy, doth dost protest too much.

Seems to me that you are so anxious to deny your own racial hatred of Obama, you'll defend just about anything...

Oh yeah, those signs sure were despicable. Those people should be executed!

You just can't resist playing the race card, can you Joe?

You're nothing but a sleazy scumbag Stalinist worm.

Where did I say they needed to be "executed"

You carry a sign like that, you are a racist. Period.

You guys can scream about freedom and taxes all day, but what really burns you is that there's a negro in the White House. The minute you guys are honest with yourselves about that, the sooner you can get over yourselves.

[q

Congress can scream for one all day, but at the end of the day, it's the call of the Justice Department.

Jesus, Joe...are you REALLY this stupid? It isn't the call of the Justice Department.

No, actually, it is.

Congress can't appoint one on it's own. Ken Starr was appointed by Janet Reno. Fitzgerald was appointed by Ashcroft. And the one thing I honestly hope everyone has learned at this point is that Independent Councils are a really bad idea.

Of course, we should have figured that out when Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars to determine that Clinton lied about getting a blow job.

Guy, doth dost protest too much.

Seems to me that you are so anxious to deny your own racial hatred of Obama, you'll defend just about anything...

You guys can scream about freedom and taxes all day, but what really burns you is that there's a negro in the White House. The minute you guys are honest with yourselves about that, the sooner you can get over yourselves.

I already demonstrate that your claim is false. Anytime anyone expresses opposition to the Democrat agenda, sleazebags like you claim racism is the motivation. You haven't got a shred of proof.

Here's the bottom line: Obama is a Marxist who is trying to impose a Marxist agenda on America. That is more than sufficient cause for a large number of people to oppose him.

[q

Congress can scream for one all day, but at the end of the day, it's the call of the Justice Department.

Jesus, Joe...are you REALLY this stupid? It isn't the call of the Justice Department.

No, actually, it is.

Congress can't appoint one on it's own. Ken Starr was appointed by Janet Reno. Fitzgerald was appointed by Ashcroft. And the one thing I honestly hope everyone has learned at this point is that Independent Councils are a really bad idea.

Of course, we should have figured that out when Ken Starr Spent 70 million dollars to determine that Clinton lied about getting a blow job.
That started out as a land deal (where they lost money), in an incident that occurred before Clinton was President.

[

So what you're saying is that even though a crime may have been committed...those responsible shouldn't be punished because Barry will use Presidential pardons to get them out of jail? So the people who work for US Presidents don't have to worry about the rule of law in "JoeB World"...they can break every law on the books because the President they work for will just give them a pardon...is that the way you see it?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guy, where the fuck have you been? We are already there.
1975- Ford Pardons Nixon
1993- Bush-41 Pardons Cap Weinberger and other Iran Contra Figures
2001- Clinton Pardons Susan McDougal and other figures involved in Ken Starr's investigations.
2005- Bush-43 commutes the sentence of Scooter Libby.

The precedent is already there, dude. Has been for a while. And you know what, I don't have a problem with it. When you appoint a fourth branch of government (the IC) to do politics, then the executive branch should have a political backup.

[
I guess he COULD do that if he wants to go down in history as one of the most corrupt Presidents we've ever had. If that's the legacy he's looking for then that's the way to go. He'll have established himself as a bigger sleaze than Nixon could have ever dreamed of being.

Um, yeah, guy. I think you need to take off your little "Oh My God, There's A Negro In the White House" glasses and get real. People struggling with their tax forms this month aren't going to give a fuck a bunch of teabaggers didn't get a tax deduction.

I already demonstrate that your claim is false. Anytime anyone expresses opposition to the Democrat agenda, sleazebags like you claim racism is the motivation. You haven't got a shred of proof.

Here's the bottom line: Obama is a Marxist who is trying to impose a Marxist agenda on America. That is more than sufficient cause for a large number of people to oppose him.

The only thing that you demonstrated is that you are crazy.

Just because you can blurt out "Marxist" instead of "N****r" doesn't mean you've become more sophisticated.

... have you checked with your masters as to the next thing you're supposed to display phony outrage about?
Yes, that's what Cummings was doing, a tactic that been overplayed by the leftists and no longer effective. Cry wolf too often and people turn a deaf ear.

Just because you can blurt out "Marxist" instead of "N****r" doesn't mean you've become more sophisticated.

If any of your claims were true, conservatives would not be supporting Alan West, Ben Carson, Mia Love, Dineen Borelli, and all of the other black conservatives.

Get over it----------its not race.

If any of your claims were true, conservatives would not be supporting Alan West, Ben Carson, Mia Love, Dineen Borelli, and all of the other black conservatives.

Just because you can find a few self-loathing Uncle Toms to say, "Them other n****rs sure are lazy, Boss", doesn't make you less racist.

Mia Love is a great example. She marries a white guy and joins a cult (Mormonism) that says dark skin is a curse from God.

Naw, she doesn't have any self-loathing issues at all.

Just because you can find a few self-loathing Uncle Toms to say, "Them other n****rs sure are lazy, Boss", doesn't make you less racist.

Mia Love is a great example. She marries a white guy and joins a cult (Mormonism) that says dark skin is a curse from God.

your intolerance of anyone who leaves the govt plantation is noted.

in your view, all blacks should bow down to the massa called government and vote for the party that keeps the free cheese coming.

YOU are the worst kind of racist, you are racist against people of your own race who dare to disagree with the race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama.

in your view, all blacks should bow down to the massa called government and vote for the party that keeps the free cheese coming.

YOU are the worst kind of racist, you are racist against people of your own race who dare to disagree with the race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama.

Uh, dude, I'm not black.

And frankly, even when I was right wing and Republican, I found guys like Alan Keyes and Clarance Thomas a bit off-putting, like they were trying to ingratiate themselves with people they knew despised them.

But of course once again the intolerant liberal left interjects race. I guess you are against interacial marriage and are also a religious bigot. No, I don't guess it is obvious.

It is hard to understand people sometimes. What you point out with Mormonism is true so I can understand your confusion. But I think your confusion is based on the fact that she is not doing what you and the democrats tell the minority to do, for their own good. Yeah you think she should not belong to the Mormon church because of one passage. Yet I am quite sure you think that belonging to the party that put her people in chains, that systematically killed her people and passed all kinds of laws suppressing her people makes perfect sense. But any black that belongs to the DNC without the DNC once apologizing for their actions is really beyond my understanding.

Last edited:

YOU are the worst kind of racist, you are racist against people of your own race who dare to disagree with the race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama.[/QUOTE]

Uh, dude, I'm not black.

And frankly, even when I was right wing and Republican, I found guys like Alan Keyes and Clarance Thomas a bit off-putting, like they were trying to ingratiate themselves with people they knew despised them.

my bolded comment applies regardless of your race.

Is it possible that Keyes and Thomas actually believe in conservatism and feel that liberalism is hurting the black population?

Why do you assume that any black who leaves the dem plantation is an uncle tom?

is it written somewhere that all minorities must be democrats?

Uh, dude, I'm not black.

You are seriously delusional if you think anyone in this forum is buying your scam that you were once a right-wing Republican.

YOU are the worst kind of racist, you are racist against people of your own race who dare to disagree with the race baiters like Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama.[/QUOTE]

Uh, dude, I'm not black.

my bolded comment applies regardless of your race.

Is it possible that Keyes and Thomas actually believe in conservatism and feel that liberalism is hurting the black population?

Why do you assume that any black who leaves the dem plantation is an uncle tom?

is it written somewhere that all minorities must be democrats?

Don't forget Herman Cain...

[

Guy, where the fuck have you been? We are already there.
1975- Ford Pardons Nixon
1993- Bush-41 Pardons Cap Weinberger and other Iran Contra Figures
2001- Clinton Pardons Susan McDougal and other figures involved in Ken Starr's investigations.
2005- Bush-43 commutes the sentence of Scooter Libby.

The precedent is already there, dude. Has been for a while. And you know what, I don't have a problem with it. When you appoint a fourth branch of government (the IC) to do politics, then the executive branch should have a political backup.

[

Um, yeah, guy. I think you need to take off your little "Oh My God, There's A Negro In the White House" glasses and get real. People struggling with their tax forms this month aren't going to give a fuck a bunch of teabaggers didn't get a tax deduction.

"Teabaggers" are not getting a tax deduction? I think you should be more polite when you refer to gay homosexuals.

[

But of course once again the intolerant liberal left interjects race. I guess you are against interacial marriage and are also a religious bigot. No, I don't guess it is obvious.

It is hard to understand people sometimes. What you point out with Mormonism is true so I can understand your confusion. But I think your confusion is based on the fact that she is not doing what you and the democrats tell the minority to do, for their own good. Yeah you think she should not belong to the Mormon church because of one passage. Yet I am quite sure you think that belonging to the party that put her people in chains, that systematically killed her people and passed all kinds of laws suppressing her people makes perfect sense. But any black that belongs to the DNC without the DNC once apologizing for their actions is really beyond my understanding.

Oh, no, there's no confusion here at all.

Mia Love is a black woman who seriously resents being a black woman. Not only in what religion she belongs to or who she married, but even in the way she talks. She works very hard to remove any trace of "ebonic" from her accent.

Babbling on about what the Democratic party did 150 years ago is kind of silly. It shows desperation.

Uh, dude, I'm not black.

You are seriously delusional if you think anyone in this forum is buying your scam that you were once a right-wing Republican.

Wait for it..............."I didn't leave the party the party left me." Yeah conservatives were never religious, never opposed abortion, never were for small government, never were people being independent, never were for low taxes and fisical responsibility. No that all happened yesterday. What really happened is that the LEFT swung so far to the godless left that the center can't be seen from where they are today. Thus, not being that bright, they assume the right moved.

Forum List

Back