Lois Lerner to take the 5th. Again.

[u

That's cute. Palin was so accomplished she scared the crap out of the dems and they succeeded in once again destroying a great candidates chances by filing false suits, digging up any misdeed in her entire family's history, and charged her through enuendo only-just as they do with any gop candidate they fear, because they know if the truth of her accomplishments were ever widely found out, their candidate would not have a chance.

And what the heck does Palin have to do with Lerner? Can't stay on topic because you have lost any argument you might have had?

Actually Oldstyle was the one who brought up Bible Spice by claiming I wasn't a real Republican because I thought she was kind of stupid.

Here accomplishments were being Mayor of Methville, failing miserably as governor, and then failing miserably at being a Fox News commentator.

Now, as Bill Maher said, you thought that would be a good job for her, becuase it's just like her day job, talking to a retarded toddler.

[

Most of us DO want the IRS to investigate tax fraud! What any INTELLIGENT person also wants is for the IRS to be non-political! In this case it was not! You liberals used the IRS to handicap your political opponents...something that even Nixon failed to pull off. But you don't care about that...do you, Joe? You don't care because it was conservatives being targeted and you're a knee jerk liberal. What that tells me is that you're NOT intelligent enough to understand that ANY administration that can get away with using the IRS against it's opposition has created an incredibly dangerous precedent. What was done to conservatives THIS TIME could very well be done to liberals NEXT TIME!

Guy, i'm not that worried about conservatives getting back into power. There simply aren't enough angry old white guys left for you to win elections. Maybe instead of worrying about your fraudulent tax exemptions, you need to get right with women, minorities and working folks.

Of course, nothing the IRS did really 'handicapped" the Teabaggers. I know you guys need to blame someone for your loss, but it wasn't because you couldn't get a fraudulent tax exemption.

Here's the thing. WHen creeps like the Koch Brothers try to buy our democracy, I WANT the IRS to sniff that out. And if you had a lick of sense, so would you.

[
As for Palin being responsible for an increase in Crystal Meth production in the Wasilla area? That's such a pathetic attempt to slime someone that all I can do is laugh at you. If THAT is the best criticism you can find to level against Palin...it's a pretty good indication of how good a Mayor she was! The other indication would be the OVERWHELMING number of people who voted for her when she ran for re-election.

Again, its' a town of 8000 people. In Chicago, that's considered a small suburb.

But, hey, how close was Palin to the Meth Dealers?

Remember Levi Johnston, the kid who knocked up her daughter Bristol? The one who was quickly cleaned up and lined up for a shotgun marriage but thankfully Palin lost and they didn't screw up his life?

Well, hey, did you hear this about his mom?

Sherry Johnston, Levi's mother, is sentenced to 3 years | Mat-Su | ADN.com

Sherry Johnston was sentenced Friday to three years in prison for dealing the prescription painkiller OxyContin.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, who is the father of former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild, Tripp.

Johnston made a deal with prosecutors to plead to a single felony count in exchange for dropping five other felony drug dealing charges against her. The deal called for the 42-year-old Wasilla woman to be sentenced to three years of prison time plus three years of probation, which is what the judge gave her.

This is the point where you guys tell me you are the party of family values again and I laugh hysterically.

wow! a nutjob!!

[

Most of us DO want the IRS to investigate tax fraud! What any INTELLIGENT person also wants is for the IRS to be non-political! In this case it was not! You liberals used the IRS to handicap your political opponents...something that even Nixon failed to pull off. But you don't care about that...do you, Joe? You don't care because it was conservatives being targeted and you're a knee jerk liberal. What that tells me is that you're NOT intelligent enough to understand that ANY administration that can get away with using the IRS against it's opposition has created an incredibly dangerous precedent. What was done to conservatives THIS TIME could very well be done to liberals NEXT TIME!

Guy, i'm not that worried about conservatives getting back into power. There simply aren't enough angry old white guys left for you to win elections. Maybe instead of worrying about your fraudulent tax exemptions, you need to get right with women, minorities and working folks.

Of course, nothing the IRS did really 'handicapped" the Teabaggers. I know you guys need to blame someone for your loss, but it wasn't because you couldn't get a fraudulent tax exemption.

Here's the thing. WHen creeps like the Koch Brothers try to buy our democracy, I WANT the IRS to sniff that out. And if you had a lick of sense, so would you.

Again, its' a town of 8000 people. In Chicago, that's considered a small suburb.

Remember Levi Johnston, the kid who knocked up her daughter Bristol? The one who was quickly cleaned up and lined up for a shotgun marriage but thankfully Palin lost and they didn't screw up his life?

Sherry Johnston was sentenced Friday to three years in prison for dealing the prescription painkiller OxyContin.

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston, who is the father of former Gov. Sarah Palin's grandchild, Tripp.

Johnston made a deal with prosecutors to plead to a single felony count in exchange for dropping five other felony drug dealing charges against her. The deal called for the 42-year-old Wasilla woman to be sentenced to three years of prison time plus three years of probation, which is what the judge gave her.

This is the point where you guys tell me you are the party of family values again and I laugh hysterically.

wow! a nutjob!!

You may not have noticed this, but he is a completely brainwashed left wing hack.

um, yeah, actually, they really are.

Scooter felt that Plame and Wilson needed to be put in context. He probably didn't mean to break any laws, and he probably didn't, but Gosh Darn It, Fitzgerald spent all this time and money and he was going to get someone for something. Evidence be damned.

Lerner felt that they really needed one office to look at all this Teabagging Fraud. SHe probaby didn't break any laws, but Issa is goign to get someone for something. Evidence be damned.

Scooter Libby broke no laws whatsoever. He certainly did nothing illegal for political gain. The same cannot be said of Lerner. There was no teabagging fraud. The only teabagging fraud around here is you, Joe.

A jury disagreed. They found him guilty of perjury and lying to investigators.

I think he got a raw deal. But the fact is, because he didn't plead the fifth, Fitzgerald was able to railroad him. Lerner isn't going to make that mistake.

I'm still trying to get what laws Lerner broke, exactly. SCOTUS left it up to the IRS to determine who was entitled to those exemptions.

I also wonder how a Bush appointee who has been described as "apolitical" by most people who know her did something for "political gain", exactly.

No, he was convicted for something he did during the investigation. The actual case showed he had not done anything wrong.
Lerner is a political operative. Her husband is a political operative. That people think she is somehow apolitical is testament to their inability to think.

[

Lerner isn't innocent. Thus she needs to no protection. She needs justice.
And yeah, the equivalence thing is getting old. The cases aren't comparable.

Scooter felt that Plame and Wilson needed to be put in context. He probably didn't mean to break any laws, and he probably didn't, but Gosh Darn It, Fitzgerald spent all this time and money and he was going to get someone for something. Evidence be damned.

Lerner felt that they really needed one office to look at all this Teabagging Fraud. SHe probaby didn't break any laws, but Issa is goign to get someone for something. Evidence be damned.

Scooter Libby broke no laws whatsoever. He certainly did nothing illegal for political gain. The same cannot be said of Lerner. There was no teabagging fraud. The only teabagging fraud around here is you, Joe.

Then Issa should demand the government charge her with something.

Right now..she can tell them all to fuck off.

She's under no real compulsion to show up.

Rove proved that out.

She no longer works for the government and she's turned over all her documentation, which Issa immediately leaked to the media.

Rove proved that out.

She no longer works for the government and she's turned over all her documentation, which Issa immediately leaked to the media.
^^
Lo-LO poster at work.

[

[
As for Palin being responsible for an increase in Crystal Meth production in the Wasilla area? That's such a pathetic attempt to slime someone that all I can do is laugh at you. If THAT is the best criticism you can find to level against Palin...it's a pretty good indication of how good a Mayor she was! The other indication would be the OVERWHELMING number of people who voted for her when she ran for re-election.

LOL You've reached the point of "farce" at this point, Joe! Now Sarah Palin was a bad Mayor because the mother of someone one of her daughters had a kid with was arrested for selling drugs? Did you REALLY just make that argument?

Kindly explain why Palin was reelected by such an overwhelming margin if she was in any way incompetent. I know you can't...but give it a try anyways...I could use the laugh!

Last edited:
As for Obama dealing with "grown up issues"? He spends time on his NCAA tourney bracket while Putin is stealing Crimea from the Ukraine. Yeah, that Barry is SUCH a grown up!!!

You miss the sanctions, or what?

Would those be the sanctions that had the Russians rolling in the aisles with laughter? Yeah, that was pretty impressive stuff from Barry! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

wow! a nutjob!!

You may not have noticed this, but he is a completely brainwashed left wing hack.

You can tell the level of honesty that you're dealing with when it comes to Joe...he repeatedly proclaims that he is a dyed in the wool Republican!!!...and then every single one of his posts he attacks the GOP and conservatives. It's funny stuff...

Joe has "issues" with telling the truth...

Rove proved that out.

^^
Lo-LO poster at work.

The fact you got nothing proves me right.

Issa looked like Geraldo at Capone's vault.

He went on all the daily shows to say that Lerner's got something important to say.

He made a huge deal about it.

And then?

Nothing.

Like the whole fucking 'scandal'.

A HUGE waste of time.

As for Obama dealing with "grown up issues"? He spends time on his NCAA tourney bracket while Putin is stealing Crimea from the Ukraine. Yeah, that Barry is SUCH a grown up!!!

Would those be the sanctions that had the Russians rolling in the aisles with laughter? Yeah, that was pretty impressive stuff from Barry! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Russian stock market dropped like a stone.

If the Russian economy tanks..guess what?

Putin's dream of a new Soviet Union tanks along with it.

Costs money to maintain a military.

Rove proved that out.

^^
Lo-LO poster at work.

The fact you got nothing proves me right.

Issa looked like Geraldo at Capone's vault.

He went on all the daily shows to say that Lerner's got something important to say.

He made a huge deal about it.

And then?

Nothing.

Like the whole fucking 'scandal'.

A HUGE waste of time.

Lo-Lo.
Low intelligence, low knowledge base.

What did Barry's sanctions have to do with the Russian stock market dropping? If you had any honesty you'd admit that those sanctions were a total joke. Putin has zero respect for the man sitting in the Oval Office. He views Obama as weak and indecisive...something Obama has proven with his five years in office.

What did Barry's sanctions have to do with the Russian stock market dropping? If you had any honesty you'd admit that those sanctions were a total joke. Putin has zero respect for the man sitting in the Oval Office. He views Obama as weak and indecisive...something Obama has proven with his five years in office.

Except they aren't a joke.

And Putin's never respected the United States. In fact, he loathes the United States. He's never feared it. Thought the break up of the Soviet Union was a travesty. And has been dedicated to rebuilding it.

He, in fact, doesn't care about the US. At all. But he's done a fine job playing conservatives.

Liberals never ever backed Putin. Even against Bush.

And Putin's never respected the United States. In fact, he loathes the United States. He's never feared it. Thought the break up of the Soviet Union was a travesty. And has been dedicated to rebuilding it.

He, in fact, doesn't care about the US. At all. But he's done a fine job playing conservatives.

obama vs putin = a cupcake vs a sword. the world is laughing at us because of the incompetent fool that you elected.

They are indeed a joke. When they were "imposed" it literally drew laughter from the Kremlin. You can tell Putin thinks this is hilarious because of his "counter sanctions" against people like Jay Carney!

Putin isn't playing conservatives...he's playing THIS President!

A jury disagreed. They found him guilty of perjury and lying to investigators.

I think he got a raw deal. But the fact is, because he didn't plead the fifth, Fitzgerald was able to railroad him. Lerner isn't going to make that mistake.

I'm still trying to get what laws Lerner broke, exactly. SCOTUS left it up to the IRS to determine who was entitled to those exemptions.

I also wonder how a Bush appointee who has been described as "apolitical" by most people who know her did something for "political gain", exactly.

No, he was convicted for something he did during the investigation. The actual case showed he had not done anything wrong.
Lerner is a political operative. Her husband is a political operative. That people think she is somehow apolitical is testament to their inability to think.

If she was a (supposedly Democratic) political operative, then why did BUSH (not Obama) appoint her?

Scooter was convicted of something he did during the investigation because he COULDN'T invoke his Fifth Amendment rights. That's the point.

[q

LOL You've reached the point of "farce" at this point, Joe! Now Sarah Palin was a bad Mayor because the mother of someone one of her daughters had a kid with was arrested for selling drugs? Did you REALLY just make that argument?

Kindly explain why Palin was reelected by such an overwhelming margin if she was in any way incompetent. I know you can't...but give it a try anyways...I could use the laugh!

You mean the Mayoral Election where all of 909 people of 8000 who live in that town voted for her?

That Mayoral Election?

Electoral history of Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where she ran against the exact same two people she ran against four years earlier?

Yeah, you know, getting your daughter knocked up by the son of hte local Oxycotin dealer isn't exactly what I had in mind for "Family Values".

Forum List

Back