Lois Lerner:Top IRS official will invoke the 5th

For Lerner to have had a question actually planted at the American Bar Association as "the way to break the IRS scandal" is pretty whacked out.

I was reading a really interesting piece by Lanny Davis where he was just losing it over Obama not having a "crisis management team" that could properly handle "when the shit hits the fan" scenarios.

And his criticism no matter what side of the aisle you sit on is spot on.
Lanny Davis is surprised?

I'm speechless.

Well, no matter how many threads libs post about the IRS scandal "fizzling out", the Department of Justice has launched a criminal inquiry.

Lerner is in deep shit and she knows it.

Taylor, a criminal defense attorney from the Washington firm of Zuckerman Spaeder, said that the Department of Justice has launched a criminal investigation, and that the House committee has asked Lerner to explain why she provided “false or misleading information” to the committee four times last year.

Four times she lied to the House committee.

Top IRS official will invoke 5th Amendment - latimes.com
Add one more lie she made yesterday: "I haven't done anything wrong."

Well, no matter how many threads libs post about the IRS scandal "fizzling out", the Department of Justice has launched a criminal inquiry.

Taylor, a criminal defense attorney from the Washington firm of Zuckerman Spaeder, said that the Department of Justice has launched a criminal investigation, and that the House committee has asked Lerner to explain why she provided “false or misleading information” to the committee four times last year.

Ma'am....may I ask you....what crime did the lady in question commit?

For Lerner to have had a question actually planted at the American Bar Association as "the way to break the IRS scandal" is pretty whacked out.

I was reading a really interesting piece by Lanny Davis where he was just losing it over Obama not having a "crisis management team" that could properly handle "when the shit hits the fan" scenarios.

And his criticism no matter what side of the aisle you sit on is spot on.
Lanny Davis is surprised?

I'm speechless.

He really was surprised and mortified in this article I read. Lanny was peaking big time.

:lol:

It's so funny you brought that up because a writer at the Washington Post just wrote this great article:

How the IRS scandal is like ‘The Simpsons’

By Sean Sullivan, Published: May 23, 2013 at 11:02 am

Congress has so far held three hearings on the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups. And, all of those hours can be summed up in just four words: “I didn’t do it.”

Those words were, of course, made famous by one Bart Simpson, the mischievous little boy on the greatest show ever.

How the IRS scandal is like ?The Simpsons?

My version of the testimony of the IRS management is summed up in this picture.

:lmao:

01-bart-simpson-i-didnt-do-it-e1286561352317.jpg

I'm having so much fun these days. :eusa_angel:

We won't know exactly until AG Holder tells us the findings of his DOJ criminal investigation.

It is known that Lerner told untruths errrr partial truths errrrrr not the whole story aka lying to the House Committee.

It's so funny you brought that up because a writer at the Washington Post just wrote this great article:

How the IRS scandal is like ‘The Simpsons’

By Sean Sullivan, Published: May 23, 2013 at 11:02 am

Congress has so far held three hearings on the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups. And, all of those hours can be summed up in just four words: “I didn’t do it.”

Those words were, of course, made famous by one Bart Simpson, the mischievous little boy on the greatest show ever.

How the IRS scandal is like ?The Simpsons?

My version of the testimony of the IRS management is summed up in this picture.

:lmao:

01-bart-simpson-i-didnt-do-it-e1286561352317.jpg

I'm having so much fun these days. :eusa_angel:

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to tinydancer again..."

Darn forum nanny! :lmao:

We won't know exactly until AG Holder tells us the findings of his DOJ criminal investigation.

It is known that Lerner told untruths errrr partial truths errrrrr not the whole story aka lying to the House Committee.
So shouldn't we withhold judgement until we have ALL the facts of the matter?

Forum List

Back