Lol...another lefty myth busted

Being mandated for seatbelts too? Being mandated to wear shoes and shirts in a store or restaurant or County court house too? Being mandated to smoke outside only?

I do see how an injection is different though, than the things above and the govt should have a damn good reason to push a mandate on a vaccine injection.

I just happen to think there is a good reason for our and nations health, after 700,000 covid deaths and counting in just a year and a half....!!!!

You want a Safety State. We get it.

Most of us think you should have it. That's great. You have your Safety State where Big Daddy Govco can tell you all about how to live, eat, play, dress, etc.

We will have our own nation.

There is no more to reconcile.

It's over.

Never stated they weren't, moron.
They work all the time around covid patients.

I was referring to the additional risk, dolt.

There is none you ignorant twat. Once you've had it you are 27 times safer than those who are vaxxed.

That's called science. You should study it sometime.

There is none you ignorant twat. Once you've had it you are 27 times safer than those who are vaxxed.

That's called science. You should study it sometime.
You're FOS.
27 times safer?

Thanks Dr. Westwall, Dr. Face book , Dr. Carlson and Dr. Twitter, I sure am relieved.

Moron.

You're FOS.
27 times safer?

Thanks Dr. Westwall, Dr. Face book , Dr. Carlson and Dr. Twitter, I sure am relieved.

Moron.

Yes, 27 times. Pull your head out of your corpulent ass and study some science.

Yes, 27 times. Pull your head out of your corpulent ass and study some science.
Really?
Facebook 'science'?

All those articles are linked to one source, I study ONE in israel.
That isn't science, retard.

What "right" is it you think they have that's being violated by not mandating healthcare decisions for other people? No matter how hard I rack my brain, I just can't locate a right to control other people's medical choices.
Really?
Racking your brain, huh?

Hospitals do it, per CDC guidelines, before babies are released from the hospitals.
States require vaccine shots to enter school.
The US government requires shots or show proof of being vaccinated against viruses or disease, if you're entering the country.
The military requires shots after enlistment.

They must be communist.

Tell me, oh wise dismisser of everything that contradicts your preferences: how much does it cost to be tested for Covid? Are YOU willing to pay for weekly tests for all of your co-workers, since you're the one demanding them?
Doesn't cost anything, for the person, by the employer or via insurance.....................for now, their patience may start to run thin.
Then, if that's their choice, they should pay for them.

Really?
Racking your brain, huh?

Hospitals do it, per CDC guidelines, before babies are released from the hospitals.
States require vaccine shots to enter school.
The US government requires shots or show proof of being vaccinated against viruses or disease, if you're entering the country.
The military requires shots after enlistment.

They must be communist.

Clearly, you need to hear things more than once before you grasp them. Please see my previous post re: Covid ain't smallpox, etc. Read it as many times as you need for it to seep in.

Doesn't cost anything, for the person, by the employer or via insurance.....................for now, their patience may start to run thin.
Then, if that's their choice, they should pay for them.
So basically, "I don't have to pay for it, so it doesn't exist and I don't have to care."

Better idea: It's YOUR fucking choice. Hell, it's your fucking DEMAND. So YOU pay for it. Or shut the fuck up with demanding things from other people and their dime.

Your rights DO end where ours begin, but it's very telling that you think your rights extend past and override those of others.
They do in the workplace.
That's the thing, majority rules, a company doesn't run a democracy, a company rule is a company rule.
It's your 'right' to drink, you think you can show up drunk?
You have a 'right' to smoke, you think you can light up, anywhere on their property?

Clearly, you need to hear things more than once before you grasp them. Please see my previous post re: Covid ain't smallpox, etc. Read it as many times as you need for it to seep in.
Clearly, you need to.

Smallpox.
noun
  • 1. an acute contagious viral disease, with fever and pustules usually leaving permanent scars. It was effectively eradicated through vaccination by 1979.

BOTH are viruses, both are contagions.

Read in as many times as you need to, for it to 'seep' in.

So basically, "I don't have to pay for it, so it doesn't exist and I don't have to care."

Better idea: It's YOUR fucking choice. Hell, it's your fucking DEMAND. So YOU pay for it. Or shut the fuck up with demanding things from other people and their dime.
Better idea, find another place to work.

Covid ain't polio or smallpox or hepatitis or measles. And the Covid vaccine ain't any of those vaccines. Is your thinking always this simplistic?
No, it isn't.
Except, they are ALL contagious.

No, the vaccines are different.
Why do you think that is?
(hint) They're different fucking diseases/viruses.

Then again, republicans are taking a horse dewormer for Covid.

Yeah, I'm a fascist for stating the facts. :auiqs.jpg:

I am correcting Fox News's usual sloppy reporting.

Two of the four applicants are paraprofessionals. They are not teachers. They are teacher assistants. To be a paraprofessional, you only need an Associate's Degree.
Incorrect. Show me an associates degree in education! i have never seen one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back